BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

Plans and protection. {JimMoriarty, TheWoman}

NeighbourhoodBomber
    NeighbourhoodBomber

Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Seducing snipers, government officials and Sherlock

Plans and protection. {JimMoriarty, TheWoman}  - Page 2 Empty Re: Plans and protection. {JimMoriarty, TheWoman}

Post by NeighbourhoodBomber Tue May 22, 2012 10:53 pm

Irene was such a beautiful and intelligent woman - she needed to be in control. Like that would happen with James Moriarty.

"Business is very good, I have a lot of plans ahead. Some that involve certain members of society. I cannot kiss and tell though, I am sure you understand."

He tapped the pocket which the phone was in and smirked.

"So, you want your protection back?"
    The Woman
    The Woman

Job : Dominatrix
    Hobbies : Dating Consulting Detectives, dating Consulting Criminals and having dinner with both.

Plans and protection. {JimMoriarty, TheWoman}  - Page 2 Empty Re: Plans and protection. {JimMoriarty, TheWoman}

Post by The Woman Wed May 23, 2012 2:51 am

"Oh I understand."

She did not intend to loose his eye-contact by glancing at his pocket. She knew it was in there, so she didn't divert her eyes from his.

"Yes, I do."
    NeighbourhoodBomber
    NeighbourhoodBomber

Post by NeighbourhoodBomber Wed May 23, 2012 10:05 pm

Jim smiled and leant forward into her personal space, and placed his hand on her leg.

"Another dance Ms Adler? I have been told I am very good at the Roxanne tango."

He stood up and stroked her jawline,
    The Woman
    The Woman

Hobbies : Dating Consulting Detectives, dating Consulting Criminals and having dinner with both.

Post by The Woman Wed May 23, 2012 11:49 pm

Irene was surprised at his sudden closeness, but she didn't mind. This was her area of expertise, and apparently also Moriarty's, because bloody hell, he was seductive.

"Oh, you play this very well, Mr Moriarty. I accept your offer, the Roxanne tango is my favourite."

She leaned into his stroke by raising her chin. She waited for him to offer his hand.
    NeighbourhoodBomber
    NeighbourhoodBomber

Post by NeighbourhoodBomber Fri May 25, 2012 1:10 am

Jim smirked at the contact, he would be more forward then. It was easy to be seductive. He held out his hand and placed his arm around her, in a seductive and appropriate hold.

"I am glad that you have come for your protection, you and I could be brilliant together." He slipped his hand down to her waist and began counting and leading her.
    The Woman
    The Woman

Post by The Woman Fri May 25, 2012 4:21 am

Irene took his hand again and was pulled on her feet. The firm grip around her waist led her with ease in the dance. It felt comforting and she had to remind herself of the danger that Moriarty formed against her. But for now, it was better to go with his flow.

The dance brought her close to his head, when she found the opportunity to purr teasingly and edgy challenging in his ear: "You really think so? Let's test it."
    NeighbourhoodBomber
    NeighbourhoodBomber

Post by NeighbourhoodBomber Sat May 26, 2012 1:32 am

Jim stroked her back gently as Irene spoke; he grinned.

"Yes, let us test it. I need some information about a Henry Blackwood - dishonourable MP. If you prove yourself, you can have your precious phone."

He then grabbed her arm, digging his nails in. "If you do not accept the challenge, I will keep the phone and damage your reputation."
    The Woman
    The Woman

Post by The Woman Sat May 26, 2012 5:10 am

She swallowed slightly looking at his hand on her arm. The game had started. She put up a smile eitherway and asked sweetly, focusing on his face again:

"And how would you like me to prove myself?"
    NeighbourhoodBomber
    NeighbourhoodBomber

Post by NeighbourhoodBomber Sun May 27, 2012 9:05 pm

Jim stroked her jawline and briefly closed his eyes and smiled;
    "I want information on Blackwood, you need to get into his mind and get his trust. You are very good at that, use whatever you can."

The Woman
    The Woman

Post by The Woman Mon May 28, 2012 12:03 am

Irene enjoyed his touch, but held the possibility that he could strangle her immediately in mind. She brought up her hand to his face and stroked his jawline too.
    "Oh, you know my methods, this will be easy peasy."
    NeighbourhoodBomber
    NeighbourhoodBomber

Post by NeighbourhoodBomber Thu May 31, 2012 6:30 am

Jim smirked and he felt a slight twinge that he was not actually expecting.

"Oh I know - you are very good at your trade. I will keep the phone until you retrieve the information on Blackwood, do what you must to get the information. I believe he enjoys the riding crop."

He then lowered a hand onto the sacral area of her back.
    The Woman
    The Woman

Post by The Woman Thu May 31, 2012 7:07 pm

Irene felt his warm hand through the thin fabric of her dress on her bum. It made shivers run down her spine of excitement. She looked up, straight into his face, eyes locking, and leaned closer while purring
    "And I believe you are more the type for the traditional whip, aren't you?" She smirked.
    NeighbourhoodBomber
    NeighbourhoodBomber

Post by NeighbourhoodBomber Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:11 am

Jim felt Irene's pulse increase, he then smiled and nodded.

You know what I like Irene, and I am sure I could work out what you like."

Jim licked his lips, grinning.
    The Woman
    The Woman

Post by The Woman Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:34 am

Oh, interesting. She'd like to see him try.

"Well, I am curious to your guess. Tell me."

She said that while tracing her index finger from his chin to chest.
    NeighbourhoodBomber
    NeighbourhoodBomber

Post by NeighbourhoodBomber Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:58 am

Jim shivered so slightly, his pulse rate increasing. He then placed a hand on her chin, holding it then kissing her neck with sweet kisses whilst the other hand reaching down on her bum cheeks - stroking it gently.

Jim then pushed her towards the wall, exerting his dominance.

"How's this?"
    The Woman
    The Woman

Post by The Woman Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:17 am

The gentle touch of his lips and his hands surprised her. She had thought he'd be the type for aggressive rough sex, but everything was still possible with James Moriarty. She could tell that he was enjoying this too.

For a dominatrix, being dominated is an unusual experience. The heated uncertainty piled up in her belly and when her back touched the wall, they spread though her whole body. She craned her chin in the air to give him better access to her neck.

"Ah-" she let out a cry of pleasure when he reached down to grab her curves. She breathed heavily as she let her hand go further down his chest until she stopped at the button of his suit. With a trained hand, she unbuttoned it. Her other hand made its way down his back, stroking it feathery.

((Wow, spot on. Wall-slash is my fav ^^))
    NeighbourhoodBomber
    NeighbourhoodBomber

Post by NeighbourhoodBomber Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:16 pm

Jim smirked and increased the passion in the kisses, feeling her undo his suit jacket was highly arousing.
    He then lowered the kisses onto her declotage and ran a hand down her front.

Jim then teased a finger over her areolae. Trying to induce a response. Then he lifted one her arms and pinned her to the wall.

The Woman
    The Woman

Post by The Woman Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:42 pm

The hand that had been on his back was now pinned and useless Her breath became heavier and she let a little scream out when he touched her upper sensitive parts. She pulled him closer with the hand that had opened his jacket. Now, she pulled his shirt out of his trousers and let her hand slip under his shirt.
    NeighbourhoodBomber
    NeighbourhoodBomber

Post by NeighbourhoodBomber Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:30 am

He gasped with a small laugh. He felt his shirt being pulled out and her petite hand on his chest.

Jim smiled, and moaned in pleasure, he then gently unzipped her dress, letting it fall past her shoulders. He was enjoying this too much, he wanted to stop but she needed to know control.
    The Woman
    The Woman

Post by The Woman Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:24 am

She knew she should know better and slow down, but she didn't want to. This was all far too excited and hot and dangerous to resist. When he very gently unzipped the back of her dress, she became impatient. She wanted roughness from this dangerous man, not a petting session.
    She pulled him closer and bucked her pelvis upwards, grinding into his growing excitement. She tried to turn him to the wall with the only hand she got left.
    NeighbourhoodBomber
    NeighbourhoodBomber

Post by NeighbourhoodBomber Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:56 pm

Jim felt Irene's pulse quicken, he was enjoying this too much. He nipped at her neck and felt her struggling out of the current position - feeling her controlling the situation he smirked.

A moan left his lips as she thrust into his bulge. He then slipped her dress off - showing the beauty that she was.

"God Irene."
    The Woman
    The Woman

Post by The Woman Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:15 pm

She was again, surprised of Jim's little capitulation. He let her control the situation? Well, if so, she was going to take advantage of it. She laughed huskily at his enthusiastic reaction.

"Do you think I can rope Blackwood in with this?" Aware of her body being hidden by just a little laced thong and a pair of high heels, she stepped out of her dress and stepped closer to Jim, navigating him against the wall.

"Don't underestimate my craft." she whispered, lips finding his ear and kissing him there while slipping her hand under his shirt again.
    NeighbourhoodBomber
    NeighbourhoodBomber

Post by NeighbourhoodBomber Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:32 am

Jim moaned in pleasure as he was forced onto the wall, her touch was electric. He felt like he was going to explode. The endorphins were making him dizzy.

"Yes, I am sure that you can." his words mumbled. He teased the hem of her thong, slipping a hand through the fabric - he wanted her so badly.
    The Woman
    The Woman

Post by The Woman Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:49 am

She let out a shaky moan when he touched her down under. Pleasure and hotness were sparking through her. Nonetheless, she managed to open his belt with a steady and trained hand. Working of his zipper, she purred:

"Good, because you're going to get the same treatment." She worked her hand down to his genitals while saying: "Right... Now"
    NeighbourhoodBomber
    NeighbourhoodBomber

Post by NeighbourhoodBomber Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:11 am

A deep grunt came from Jim; God Irene was good, he took a deep breath.

Caressing her breasts with one hand and teasing her knicker line and giving her passionate nips from her neckline.

"Bloody hell Irene."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:52 am