BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

5 posters

Hello, Everyone :)

Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes
    Job : Mystrader & professional mischief-maker
    Hobbies : Thinking various alternative scenarios, exploring possibilities.

Hello, Everyone :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello, Everyone :)

Post by Night Baron Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:42 am

Threats to save lives? How is that make sense, why not simply warn them about the danger and or go to someone who might be able to take care of the dangerous party?
    Elenora
    Elenora

Post by Elenora Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:25 am

Okay, I can remove the threats and have the second person constantly just warning her and saying something will happen. I thought this individual could know who is behind it but won't come forward out of fear because once their identity is revealed, they too would be at risk. How's that?
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes

Post by Night Baron Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:32 am

Much better. So your OC have a guardian angel, so to speak. The aforementioned angel is too scared to provide further assistance even after several people around your OC get hurt.
    Elenora
    Elenora

Post by Elenora Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:41 pm

Well at least at first, eventually they will have to come out of hiding when the threat really begins to turn toward my OC.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:13 pm

Oho... so that guardian angel is someone with emotional investment on your OC and not mere because s/he wish to do the right thing. If so, then there's possibility that the angel also didn't want the villain to get hurt, else why s/he did not at least give an anonymous tip about the hostile party's identity that could lead to their incarceration.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:19 am