BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft

thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft - Page 5 Empty Re: Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft

Post by thearchenemy Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:19 pm

She closes her eyes briefly, pulling her head up when the blood rushing to her head starts to hurt. Her eyes stay trained on the television as she gets into an upright position. Practicing her deduction skills is enjoyable but proves to be difficult. Her eyes narrow as she examines the picture of the man the reporters are showing.

Switching it off, she closes her eyes again and recreates the image in her head. When she can't figure anything out, she throws the remote at the wall in frustration. Mentally exhausted, annoyed, and cigarette-deprived after four hours, she storms back into her room.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes
    Job : Mystrader & professional mischief-maker
    Hobbies : Thinking various alternative scenarios, exploring possibilities.

Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft - Page 5 Empty Re: Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft

Post by Night Baron Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:22 pm

Done. Next, lol
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:25 pm

Next as in what to do next or another prompt?
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes

Post by Night Baron Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:26 pm

Whatever next is. Another prompt is good too.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:27 pm

Sure. How about a situation where they're under stress?
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:36 pm

"Do not fire on Sherlock Holmes!" he snapped through the mic, molten fury in his voice. "375, secure the area. I want everybody acquainted for. Nobody goes in or out without my permission!"

Magnussen's Appledore estate, minutes after Sherlock shot its owner. Not BBC's panicking mode. Wink In difficult situation he will rise to take command and steer the course of events.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:41 pm

Her stomach turns when she sees the text, and her breath quickens. Heart pounding, questions run through her head endlessly. What is this supposed to mean? How does this person know about her? Taking a deep breath, she assesses the situation. She doesn't want to be toyed with, or worse, used.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:47 pm

Yours looks like how I envisioned Mary Morstan's would be. ^^
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:50 pm

Oh, I can see that. Except she's actually kinda evil and Mary isn't.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:54 pm

It would be an interesting 'tango' with Mycroft lol.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:56 pm

Indeed it would be. I think it'll be intense but really fun at the same time.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:58 pm

Don't scold me for smirking. Poor Sherlock, lol.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:03 pm

Oh yeah, poor Sherlock lol.

I just rewatched a tango and I'm laughing because I know it will be accurate.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:04 pm

ROFL. The Virgin.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:08 pm

Trying not to laugh in a quiet house when people are sleeping is very difficult lmao.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:14 pm

Sssttt... *whispers* Try to not have Katrina mess too much with Sherlock's head, we know how he is with someone who intrigued him (Irene Adler) Wink
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:17 pm

I'm vaguely interested in how that would unfold, but I will refrain. Wink
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:21 pm

Mycroft will kick her to Antarctica if she ever went near baby brother. again, lolol.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:24 pm

But I think she'd really regret ever teaming with Moriarty and wouldn't expect Myc to let her near Sherlock again anyway.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:29 pm

Make sense. But she is also someone used to have her way by skating the line between legal and otherwise.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:32 pm

She changes a lot from her experiences, though. When her parents died, she became interested in deduction and became a lot more influenced with bad people. I think nearly killing him will make her realize that some of her ways need to change.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:35 pm

Nearly killing who?
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:35 pm

Mycroft.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:39 pm

That's another detail that must be worked of. Why it would make her reconsider her way of life if he is her target for assassination anyway.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:41 pm

The only reason her goal is to assassinate him is because Moriarty manipulated her and told her that killing him would help her find her parents' murderer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:55 pm