BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft

Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes
    Job : Mystrader & professional mischief-maker
    Hobbies : Thinking various alternative scenarios, exploring possibilities.

Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft - Page 36 Empty Re: Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft

Post by Night Baron Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:24 pm

How about he was sent to seduce Katrina's mother because of something that she possessed or have access to? Something that she refused to give to the government that time. Of course, this will paint him as a no good person because like to admit it or not, he left his daughter alone to save his own skin.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft - Page 36 Empty Re: Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft

Post by thearchenemy Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:32 pm

That would destroy Katrina's illusion of having perfect parents before the crash. I like it.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes

Post by Night Baron Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:35 pm

Or the fictional-favourite, amnesia and given new identity Laughing The car was thrown over a cliff into the sea and only Katrina's mother body found, thrown out of the car while it still careening wildly across the road.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:39 pm

Lol, I don't think I'll go for the amnesia. But those are some pretty good ideas, I'll have it figured out hopefully by this evening.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:56 pm

Katrina got a text message from Sherlock.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:02 pm

I know, I'm on it.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:50 pm

Facefault. Just realized that I wrote AM instead of PM for the tea time. Fixed it.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Post by Sherlock. Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:09 am

Theory of creativity/free thinkers is interesting. You both like the night because it is quiet? Some people prefer to play music while they write. I don't know how they can think and listen to music as well. I'm also like you, I like silence mostly and not being disturbed by a load of people. My day life is set up and organised like that, to suit my preference for quiet and no disturbance. If it wasn't then I'd have to be a night owl to get my thinking and writing time. So my best stuff comes in the daytime.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:19 am

No, keep it at AM! It's entertaining. 

I don't mean silence as in total quiet. I mean my sort of silence that keeps me distanced from the rest, which is music for me. It's the type of silence where you have no one to prove yourself to and no one to hide your emotions for.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:28 am

I see. Thanks for explaining that. I've learned something useful to know from you.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:42 am

Lol, that gives me the image of you writing down details and special things on all of us here to save up on info for a murder or something.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:17 am

Oops, too late, AM already become PM.

I need solitude in order to recharge. No people, very faint strain of music without human voice in it if in the mood, darkness or at least a secluded place with lots of pockets of darkness and light only enough for me to navigate around.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:21 am

That happens to me occasionally, but not very often. When it does happen, it's frightening. I can't handle any noise, movement, light, or people. It's an intense need to be alone with nothing else.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:31 am

Darkness not requisite but no harsh light and absolutely no people in the immediate vicinity both in presence and sound. That's my default. Oh, and cool temperature.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:40 am

That reminds me of an experiment in which volunteers were placed in a completely dark room with soundproof walls. They were supposed to stay in there for as long as they could, and most of them didn't make it past the first hour.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:44 am

Lol. That's human need to be always aware of their surroundings. Sensory deprivation is one form of torture.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:48 am

It's pretty interesting IMO.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:08 am

I am alone in room right now; drapes closed, comfortable chair, much muted noise from the outside. Spiking headache begin to diminish now that I am not bombarded by too much sensory stimulation. Alone with my thoughts, it is bliss.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:20 am

Lucky you. I'm in my room working with my project partner on a castle. I'm going to be brain dead after this, probably.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:34 am

thearchenemy wrote:Lol, that gives me the image of you writing down details and special things on all of us here to save up on info for a murder or something.

You're half right Smile For a murder possibly, yes, yours God, no.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:40 am

Playing with several different scenarios for the tea time, mwahahahahah!
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:00 am

My friend looked over my shoulder as I was reading this. She says you're both dorks for RPing.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:16 am

It's the too much sensory information thing with me.

Dorks hahaha.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:33 am

Thank you for the praise.

Sincerely,
    One of the dorks.

Psstt... archenemy, your friend just called you a dork. Razz
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:54 am

She calls me all sorts of things all the time, lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:28 am