BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

Hello. Nice to meet you.

Deductive Detective
    Deductive Detective

Hello. Nice to meet you. Empty Hello. Nice to meet you.

Post by Deductive Detective Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:46 pm

Hello there. Very nice to meet you, Sherlockian roleplayers. I saw TAB soon after it came out, but I haven't re-watched any of the series since early January. So please correct my slightly fuzzy memory if I've left anything out or spouted incorrect information.

Let's jump right in, shall we? I play both canon and OCs, depending on the roleplay and which is more suitable for the situation. Canons I don't play: Molly, Irene, Lestrade, Sebastian (unless they're very minor side characters). This list may grow or decrease. If you're wondering, ask me why I don't play said character. Don't hesitate to tell me if there's something off, as I want this to be enjoyable for both parties. My OCs may be male or female and of any orientation or age depending on preferences and situation. I've never played as non-binary, but I'm very open to it. I'm a sucker for romance but don't do NSFW.

If you have any questions, I'd be delighted to answer them. Thank you.

~Deductive Detective
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes
    Job : Mystrader & professional mischief-maker
    Hobbies : Thinking various alternative scenarios, exploring possibilities.

Hello. Nice to meet you. Empty Re: Hello. Nice to meet you.

Post by Night Baron Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:02 pm

Hi Deductive Detective, welcome! ^^ Ok, first question then. Why don't you play those characters except in minor role?

Last edited by Night Baron on Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    HaruSpring88
    HaruSpring88

Job : Student
    Hobbies : Writing, Reading, Video Games, Music

Post by HaruSpring88 Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:05 pm

Hello! I've got a document of prompts we could discuss or work out... if you're interested.
    Deductive Detective
    Deductive Detective

Post by Deductive Detective Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:16 pm

@Night Baron: I don't enjoy playing a lot of them, and I have a lot of development to do in order to be accurate (in case I ever do develop an interest in one or more of the characters).

@HaruSpring88: I'd be happy to see/discuss them with you.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes
    Job : Mystrader & professional mischief-maker
    Hobbies : Thinking various alternative scenarios, exploring possibilities.

Post by Night Baron Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:17 pm

Oh I see... Well, have fun with Haru. ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:06 am