BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

I have absolutely no idea what I am doing!

scarcelySane
    scarcelySane

Job : Daydreamer
    Hobbies : Writing, singing, reading, listening to music, role-playing, watching all the shows, being a menace, socializing onliiiiine.

I have absolutely no idea what I am doing! Empty I have absolutely no idea what I am doing!

Post by scarcelySane Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:11 am

Like the title says, I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing here! How fun!
    Seriously, though, how does this place fucking work? I introduce myself here? Is that how this one goes? Yes? No? Well, I'm doing it anyway.
    Hello, my dears! You can all call me Cheshire or Zero, after either the insanely grinning cat in Alice in Wonderland or the temperature of zero degrees Celsius. I have a lower body temperature than is normal.
    So, yay! I found a Sherlock site, after so long of wishing I could roleplay the amazing BBC adaptation of the equally amazing classic books. I haven't been in the Fandom for long, actually, just over a year, and I've never roleplayed as anyone before. I know, know, know I'll always and only be doing paragraph style things, and I'm open to any AUs (especially Potterlock!!!). Buuut, as for ships, you'll have to consult me about that...
    I'll do my best to role play as a character! Though, I think I've been described as Sherlock several times...
    Ahah. Well, I'm not sure what else to say, other than I'm also a part of fandoms like WTNV, Supernatural, etcetera. Also, anime. And Homestuck.
    I hope to make friends here, as well as meet amazing role play partners. Bye for now!!

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:55 am