BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

4 posters

Long-time Omegle user - first time forum :)

faeriegrey
    faeriegrey

Hobbies : art

Long-time Omegle user - first time forum :) Empty Long-time Omegle user - first time forum :)

Post by faeriegrey Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:51 pm

Hello! If you've RP'd Johnlock on Omegle in the past, chances are very high you've RP'd with me before.  Very Happy  I thought I'd give forum RP a chance. I'm new to how forums even work, so be patient with me if I'm a bit weird with it. I'm not even sure I'm doing this introductory part right. Perhaps I'm writing too much...  Neutral

I'm American, but I tend to do lots of research while RPing to make everything satisfying for the Sherlock universe. I tend to write Johnlock and I love playing either Sherlock or John, but I also like playing smaller roles as side characters like Mycroft, Lestrade, Molly, or Mary! I am going to try to be open to pretty much anything, or i'll be frank if I'm not alright with it.

A little more about me:
    I'm eighteen years old, and i prefer RPing with people 17+ (18+ if it's NSFW, of course!).
    I am mostly finicky with grammar, but I'm not perfect, either, so as long as you're not writing in all lower-case, we'll be fine.
    I have a collection of prompts I've saved for some time and I'm ready to share some!
    I used to write some embarrassing fanfictions on AO3 when I was sixteen (I won't be linking them, sorry), so I have experience with the fanfiction community, too.
    I almost exclusively write non-AU (I don't know the term - in-universe? Just not AU) unless it's teen!lock or uni!lock on the rare occasion.

I can't wait to get started!  Very Happy  Now, where to start...? Er...
    HaruSpring88
    HaruSpring88

Job : Student
    Hobbies : Writing, Reading, Video Games, Music

Long-time Omegle user - first time forum :) Empty Re: Long-time Omegle user - first time forum :)

Post by HaruSpring88 Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:41 am

I'm on Omegle nearly constant so you've probably ran into me as well. Do you use kik or email to RP as well?
    faeriegrey
    faeriegrey

Hobbies : art

Long-time Omegle user - first time forum :) Empty Re: Long-time Omegle user - first time forum :)

Post by faeriegrey Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:46 am

I don't, actually. I'm really bad with keeping up via email because it's always one of those throwaway ones that I never check. Embarassed
    HaruSpring88 wrote:I'm on Omegle nearly constant so you've probably ran into me as well. Do you use kik or email to RP as well?
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Job : DCI with the Met.
    Hobbies : I hate these things, they just prove I don't have a life... Eighties punk, playing the guitar badly, having a pint at the pub. How's that? Oh, yes, being taken to dinner by the British Government occasionally.

Post by GJLestrade Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:19 pm

Hello Faeriegrey,
    I hope you'll be happy here, there are plenty of good folks, and everyone is ready to advise if you need to ask anything. Returning here after a long hiatus myself, so we'll see what happens. Hope you had a great Festive Season and all the best for 2017.
    Sherringford
    Sherringford

Job : Technical Writer
    Hobbies : Writing, Reading, Listening to Music while I do

Post by Sherringford Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:41 am

e.e.cummings would be sad about that lowercase restriction. Oh well. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:53 am