BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

The Game Is On

Shezza
    Shezza

The Game Is On Empty The Game Is On

Post by Shezza Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:26 am

Hi there
    i just came across this RP Forum after watching the 1st Season 4 episode - you may already guess
    that i`m a complete RP noob but i`m curious and that`s why i`m here (and to shorten the time til
    next Sunday evening 9pm).
    My first language is German, so pardon any upcoming mistakes...beside that, I`m a passionate musician
    and i like to read...I`m quite open to any Roleplay genres and sub-genres, i guess i have to first find
    out where my expertise is Smile
    Shezza
    Shezza

The Game Is On Empty Re: The Game Is On

Post by Shezza Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:04 am

Welcome Shezza cheers
    feel like at home...bla bla bla bla bla bla....
    geek
    just kidding...don`t get too distracted i`m just impatient...when it comes down to RP/writing,
    I`m trying to be reputable...
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes
    Job : Mystrader & professional mischief-maker
    Hobbies : Thinking various alternative scenarios, exploring possibilities.

Post by Night Baron Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:40 pm

Shezza, you stole my line. Laughing

Please tell us what genres and pairings currently shouting to your ears wanting for some action. I'll try to match your interest with some roleplayers I know. ^^
    Shezza
    Shezza

Post by Shezza Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:20 pm

Hi Night Baron, sorry for stealing your line Very Happy

Characters: the one that I can play most naturally is Sherlock but I`m also interested in playing any other character, maybe thats more challenging...

I like drama/cryptic themes, especially twisted ones were things get surreal and the protagonists almost break their heads....for example like the psychological warfare between SH and JM - they know each others minds too well and can manipulate them...well that counts for SH and IA too...
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes

Post by Night Baron Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:21 am

You prefer mindgames. Which one you would rather have, an opponent who tends to manipulate people or manipulate the circumstances & environment? IA tends to react to circumstances with the first method and showing little of long range planning while JM made Sherlock play in the scheme of his choosing by playing high-stake human chess with both of the Holmes brothers, a game that involves many different variables and stretched for months.
    Shezza
    Shezza

Post by Shezza Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:32 am

JM commissioned and advised IA how to manipulate the Holmes brothers so JM did the pre-work (circumstances&strategic planning). JM`s motives are dark, he`s supporting terrorists, creating chaos and is kind of obsessed with Sherlock...why is he so obsessed with Sherlock? He enjoys to have power over someone he hates/likes in particular...i would love the idea of JM manipulating the environment through other people (as he did with IA before) to lead Sherlock out of his comfortable zone first....JM wants Sherlock to feel as crazy and unpredictable as he feels himself and therefore needs to do some pre-work first...to answer your question: i would rather start with a short range story that creates some chaotic conditions in London & Baker Street...if it runs and works out well, the background will be clarified (all was initiated by JM, his motives, etc.)...it will end with JM messing around directly in Sherlocks head, maybe in person, maybe unconsciously (can be creative)...and we will find out much more about JM`s past....
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:21 am

Try with MurderInThePark. S/he was quite good as Jim but also wrote as being specialized on Sherlock too.
    MurderInThePark
    MurderInThePark

Job : Webcomic Artist, part-time Novellist
    Hobbies : Reading,Writing Screenplays, Writing Novels, Drawing, Webcomic Art, Attempting the world record for gargling milk (still in progress)

Post by MurderInThePark Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:27 am

Aw! Thanks for the recommendation NightBaron!!!! Sorry for ditching you on the Ghost Whisperer thing, truly, super sorry about that, you're such a good writer. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
    MurderInThePark
    MurderInThePark

Hobbies : Reading,Writing Screenplays, Writing Novels, Drawing, Webcomic Art, Attempting the world record for gargling milk (still in progress)

Post by MurderInThePark Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:28 am

yeah sounds like fun. But this recent episode had mentally killed me quite royally so I'm sort of regarding the Sherlock plotline as if I just woke up with some terrible amnesia after being hit with a blunt, mary-morstan shaped object.
    Shezza
    Shezza

Post by Shezza Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:53 am

Thanks Night Baron and hi MurderInThePark
    MurderInThePark wrote:yeah sounds like fun. But this recent episode had mentally killed me quite royally so I'm sort of regarding the Sherlock plotline as if I just woke up with some terrible amnesia after being hit with a blunt, mary-morstan shaped object.
    Very Happy the same here...my anticipation for next sunday is filled with ambivalent feelings...
    MurderInThePark
    MurderInThePark

Post by MurderInThePark Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:46 am

Ah, well. I'm always up for a roleplay so whenever you're ready, post any old thing and I'll take a look.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:08 am