BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

I am not dead, are you? (SherlockXMoriarty PostRBF)

James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal

I am not dead, are you? (SherlockXMoriarty PostRBF) - Page 35 Empty Re: I am not dead, are you? (SherlockXMoriarty PostRBF)

Post by James Moriarty Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:27 am

Jim's arms wrapped around Sherlock's shoulders as he came closer. "Yes. Tomorrow's fine." He said, one hand stroking through those ever so lovely curls. "Thanks." He whispered, knowing it was an huge deal for Sherlock. But no matter how hard it seemed, it had to be done.

"Hmmm?" Jim hummed, his lips finding their way to Sherlock's neck. "Do you?" He whispered playfully, acing innocent and teasing Sherlock. His eyebrow rose a little, but he was already dying with anticipation.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

I am not dead, are you? (SherlockXMoriarty PostRBF) - Page 35 Empty Re: I am not dead, are you? (SherlockXMoriarty PostRBF)

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:36 am

Sherlock rolled his eyes at Jim's words, "You shouldn't thank me, he's my friend after all, I am supposed to do this... I just... I have never been in a similar situation, it's all so bloody confusing," he admitted, shaking his head right after to try and forget about the whole thing. Just for tonight.

He leaned down towards Jim's lips, the pressure on his neck making him moan very softly. "Yes, I do... and so do you..." he whispered back, his hand massaging the other's shoulders idly.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal

Post by James Moriarty Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:54 am

"Well I better hope you haven't been in this position before." Jim grinned, hoping it would light up the subject a bit. If not to move away from it.
    Sherlock was right, they shouldn't be talking about it now. Not when they had better things to do. And yes, Jim knew exactly what kind of things.

"What makes you think I know? All I can think of is we'll have a nice dinner, watch some tv while.. cuddling." He teased, moving his own lips towards Sherlock's and capturing them in a passionate kiss.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:33 pm