BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Come back to me (Sherlock Holmess/John Watson MD)

John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Come back to me (Sherlock Holmess/John Watson MD) - Page 7 Empty Re: Come back to me (Sherlock Holmess/John Watson MD)

Post by John Watson MD Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:59 am

John had stopped being surprised by Sherlock's deduction long ago. "I didn't let her, I can't help the fact she likes me, and to them I am single and willing," he said simply, and frowned at him. "You think I would keep things from you Sherlock? You don't trust me?" he asked, not sure what they were doing here.

"You had me more than once already, I think you proved it earlier that I can't resist you... what else do you want?" he asked, his heart beating fast in his throat.
    Sherlock Holmess
    Sherlock Holmess

Job : Consulting Detective

Come back to me (Sherlock Holmess/John Watson MD) - Page 7 Empty Re: Come back to me (Sherlock Holmess/John Watson MD)

Post by Sherlock Holmess Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:33 am

"No, I just want you to know there's no point in keeping things from me." he replied with a small grin stretched on his lips.

Soon after Sherlock sighed. "I don't want anything else John. I just want you." He whispered, pushing his chin down as his eyes fluttered up to John's.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:47 am

"I never keep things from you, it's more the other way around," he protested, grimacing when he remembered what he had just said. "I was just trying... to protect myself there... and... and I was sure you could tell I was in love with you by the way I was acting..."

He let his eyes meet Sherlock's pair, they were grey and warm, calling him near.
    "I am yours, I've always been yours, I will always be yours," he muttered, sincere, bowing his head slightly.
    Sherlock Holmess
    Sherlock Holmess

Post by Sherlock Holmess Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:16 am

"You were acting rather the opposite of someone who is in love, John." Sherlock pointed out again. There was no use in keeping this up like this. They both had feelings for each other and they both were being a fool.

Sherlock's hand moved up, stroking over John's cheek and lifting it back up to look at him. "And I'm yours." He whispered, keeping his eyes on John's and witnessing how they dilated.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:06 am

"I have never loved anyone the way I love you, I had no idea how to act, I was desperate I would lose you if I let it show," he whispered, leaning towards the touch of his hand.

He felt like his eyes were stinging when Sherlock returned his words, and he moved closer, taking in the other's scent.
    "God, Sherlock... I am sorry I was so stupid... I did not mean to hurt you..."
    Sherlock Holmess
    Sherlock Holmess

Post by Sherlock Holmess Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:52 pm

Sherlock felt his cheek flushing red when John told him he had never loved anyone as much as he loved him. He could easily say the same, in fact, he had never loved anyone but John. He smiled at the words, his body language had already given away how flattered he was.

"Don't be sorry." He whispered, slowly brushing his fingers along John's cheek. "It's alright now." Sherlock tried to sound reassuring, even though this wasn't his area at all.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:45 am

John couldn't help but move closer, wrapping his arms around the other's shoulders and burying his face in his neck, squeezing him, scared it might all be a dream. He needed his scent and he needed his warmth.

"I spent the last few weeks pining for you, Sherlock... this doesn't feel real at all... I am scared I will wake up and this won't have happened at all," he admitted, hands clenching the other's shirt in his fists.
    Sherlock Holmess
    Sherlock Holmess

Post by Sherlock Holmess Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:34 am

Sherlock embraced John back, his arms stroking over the whole surface of his back. "Shhh." he tried to soothe John, pressing their bodies close together.

"You're intoxicated right now, your mind is just showing things different." He tried to sound reassuring. "And when you wake up tomorrow, I'll be right there beside you." Sherlock whispered, nuzzling his own head against John's.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:03 am

John's head seemed to swim in liquid happiness, Sherlock's voice, so low and soft was like a dream, and he clung to it. "Will you?" he whispered, asking for confirmation, he wanted the detective to be his, completely his.

"Will you sleep in my bed?" he added, his eyes slightly closed as he nuzzled Sherlock's head back, enjoying the contact.
    Sherlock Holmess
    Sherlock Holmess

Post by Sherlock Holmess Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:21 am

Sherlock nodded in reply. "Yes. I will." He whispered back. He would love to spend the night with John. And not just this night, every night from here on. He wanted to wake up staring into those beautiful eyes every morning.

"Come on." He muttered, helping John up and keeping his balance. Sherlock placed a quick kiss along his cheek before moving them both to John's bedroom.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:25 am

John couldn't help but smile, leaning towards Sherlock and hoping to melt against his side.
    "Good. Perfect," he whispered, and deep down he was hoping this was the first night of a never-ending series.

"I love you, Sherlock," he whispered as they walked towards his room.
    He finally knew this was right. What he felt. What they had.
    This was it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:51 am