BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

5 posters

"Are these human eyes?" "PUT THEM BACK!"

TheDetective
    TheDetective

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Cases, my flatmate, and occasionally shooting the walls.

"Are these human eyes?" "PUT THEM BACK!" Empty "Are these human eyes?" "PUT THEM BACK!"

Post by TheDetective Mon May 28, 2012 9:51 am

Hello all! I'm fairly new to RPing and have some very minor experience as RDJ Holmes. I wanted to branch out into 'Sherlock,' so here I am. If you're looking for a Sherlock I'd love to help. Feel free to mail me anytime. And I really mean anytime. Much like our favorite consulting detective I'm not very good at the whole sleep thing.
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Job : Retired Army doctor working at a hospital in London
    Hobbies : solving crimes with Sherlock

"Are these human eyes?" "PUT THEM BACK!" Empty Re: "Are these human eyes?" "PUT THEM BACK!"

Post by J Watson@221B Mon May 28, 2012 1:33 pm

Hullo! Welcome to the forum! I'm J Watson@221B and I also move Imasherlockian. Any rp ideas you would like to share? I'm sort of new myself, but hey, you have to start somewhere!

TheDetective
    TheDetective

"Are these human eyes?" "PUT THEM BACK!" Empty Re: "Are these human eyes?" "PUT THEM BACK!"

Post by TheDetective Mon May 28, 2012 1:59 pm

I don't know about anything specific but I'd definitely want to try some action scenes. Possibly a full case although I don't know how I'd want that to play out yet. I'm pretty laid back when it comes to plot but there definitely has to be a certain amount of plot. Whether its an actual case or just their relationship developing is situational. I like fluff sometimes but not too much otherwise it gets boring.
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Mon May 28, 2012 7:54 pm

WELCOME! I'm The Woman too. If you'd like to RP with Irene (I am the only Irene around here Twisted Evil), please contact me!

hahahhahaaha I just saw your Location: 'Dead' XD hahahaha
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Tue May 29, 2012 3:07 am

We always need our Irene. Smile
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Tue May 29, 2012 3:10 am

So when do you suppose that letter will come in? No rush if you haven't finished, I am just checking. I want to try to be at my Dads house when it comes in. Smile Still very excited!
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue May 29, 2012 3:23 am

Hey there. Thanks for joining the forum!

I also have a John profile and I'd definitely be up for RPing with you. I like the idea of doing a whole case with plenty of action and detective work.

Do you have any specific ideas or do you want me to try and think of a storyline then let you know?
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

Post by TheDetective Tue May 29, 2012 3:57 am

Since I'm pretty new and also I don't write really at all as a hobby. (I'm training to be a professional glassblower though. Which is random I'll admit but whatever. I like to think it's cool.) I think having a general plot to start out with would be good. I tend to just jump in and start.
    TheBlogger
    TheBlogger

Job : Blogger
    Hobbies : Tea, jumpers, jam

Post by TheBlogger Tue May 29, 2012 4:21 am

Welcome..I have this profile and an Anthea profile..
    Definitely up for a case fic too..let me know if you need a BAMF John
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

Post by TheDetective Tue May 29, 2012 4:30 am

I always need a BAMF John! I'm not the best plotwise however. I was thinking of drafting up a case but that's not something I've ever done before (not much for creative writing, at least not before I discovered Sherlock Holmes) so it's a little daunting. I'll think of something but I have a fairly busy day after about 3:30. So if you have something in mind I could roll with it. Do you do slash? I've never done smut before just fyi.
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Tue May 29, 2012 6:16 am

In which time-zone are you? Because I don't know what you mean with 3.30. it's 21.16 here (Greenwich +1) now.
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

Post by TheDetective Tue May 29, 2012 6:21 am

Whoops Eastern standard time (I'm in the States.) It's 15:19 here meaning i have to go in about ten minutes. We (Americans) really need to start using military time. Or at least the metric system for godssake!
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Tue May 29, 2012 6:46 am

O.O. ACK!!!! YES!!! YAY! Another American! And I'm Six hours behind London. Well, right now its 2:45, so I think I win the "I'm behind contest".... Stupid Texas.
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

Post by TheDetective Tue May 29, 2012 11:56 am

Lol Texas. I'm in Philly! (Philadelphia, it's near NY if you Londoners don't know) And it is HOT AS SHIT out. Excuse my French...Merde...whatever. lol.

Edit: Although I'll be on the West Coast next Monday for eleven days so yeah...skipping times zones Woo!
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Tue May 29, 2012 1:23 pm

Texas is a prison. I WANT TO GET OUT OF MY STUPID SMALL TOWN LIFE!!!!!!! Being 13 in a small town is hell.
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Tue May 29, 2012 1:27 pm

The only fun I have around here is either talking with my bf, or talking with my best buddies.
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

Post by TheDetective Tue May 29, 2012 1:46 pm

Being 13 sucks but it gets better I promise. I'm 19 now and I can assure you that it gets better. 7th grade was probably the worst year of my life. It usually improves with high-school at least a little bit because then you aren't stuck with exactly the same people you were stuck with your whole life before that. And you can pretty much go anywhere for college as long as you apply for scholarships and whatnot.
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Tue May 29, 2012 1:55 pm

That is nice to hear, 6th grade was ok, but I still have the archenemy I made that year. God, I wish he did not exist. And this is this hating archenemy, not like Sherlock-Moriarty-test-of-intellegent-minds arch enemy.
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Tue May 29, 2012 1:57 pm

And in my post at the top of this page, yes, bf means boyfriend. Just like gf means girlfriend.
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

Post by TheDetective Tue May 29, 2012 2:40 pm

Oh trust me, I know chat-speak lol. I just prefer not to use it unless it's little things like lol or brb.

And to quote your character "People don't have archenemies, at least not in real life." If I were you I'd take his advice life is to short and middleschool is too terrible to make archenemies. But, hey that's just my opinion to each there own and whatnot.
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Tue May 29, 2012 2:46 pm

Oh no, if you met him, he would be your archenemy too. HE IS INFURIATING. I wish he didn't exist.

"My nema-nema
    Oo, my nema-nema-nema
    My nema-nema
    Oo, my nema-nema-nem
    I used to sit alone
    doin' evil all day
    But now I got a feelin'
    Someone's gonna get in my way, yeah
    There's someone in my life
    Who doesn't want me
    to exist.
    And I feel fine
    Cuz, I got a nemasis
    Nema-nema
    Oo, my nema-nema-nema"
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Tue May 29, 2012 2:46 pm

Phineas and Ferb
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

Post by TheDetective Tue May 29, 2012 3:07 pm

Yeah, my roommate loved that show. I'm not the biggest fan, but that song is funny. I saw it on a Moriarty fanvid once and I cracked up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:32 am