BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Interruptions (John/Sherlock)

The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Job : Consulting Detective

Interruptions (John/Sherlock) - Page 14 Empty Re: Interruptions (John/Sherlock)

Post by The Consulting Detective Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:26 am

"I don't fucking care any more." Sherlock growled, ready to attack John's lips again.

No, seriously. How could John stay so calm, explaining a plan like an Ikea-closet? Sherlock's ever so clear mind was now troubled with lust, but he didn't mind at this stage. The licking at his base through the pants hadn't helped with that at. all.

Sherlock had been kidnapped for a day or two, but it had felt like an eternity. An eternity worth making up for.

Sherlock enjoyed John's smooth skin by stroking it with his hands. He stroked over his back, his stomach up to his chest and down his biceps again. He could do this hours on end and not get bored.

"I don't care, whatever you want, love. But be quick or I'll burst."

((Ikea is the most common furniture seller in Europe, from Swedish origin. The customer has to build it at home. Their closets are famous for being impossible to build.))

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:53 pm

((Yeah, we have them here too, same reputation- I loved the metaphor!))

John feels his blood turn to fire at Sherlock's words. It is so rare for Sherlock to swear, and the word sounds beautifully dirty spoken in Sherlock's low, velvet voice.

"Well...there goes my composure," John groans out, "Fuck, turn to your side! Come on now!"

John turns Sherlock to the side and pulls his legs to he's bent forward a bit, trying to be gentle so he didn't hurt Sherlock. He quickly lays down in the opposite direction, head near Sherlock's cock.

"Sherlock, can you reach--aaaahhh!!" John breaths out in a high-pitched moan as he feels the warm heat of Sherlock's mouth around him. It was interesting, the feeling of Sherlock's mouth being upside-down from how John was used to it.

Then John felt Sherlock's hand stroking over the back's of his thighs- feeling like they were memorizing the patterns of his skin and muscle. That was when John was struck again- as he had been frequently over the past few days- by the overwhelming relief he had Sherlock back. He has no idea what he would have done if he hadn't saved Sherlock, had lost this. Not the sex, though that was fantastic, but the little acts of affection and devotion Sherlock gave him- the movements of his hands along John's body both caressing and memorizing, expressing his emotion and also trying to learn the best ways to get reactions out of John, focusing everything onto John and that moment. God, he loved this man so much, he had never even dreamed of being so in love with someone before this.

John leaned forward, able to get Sherlock's tip into his mouth. He couldn't take him far, but he could suck the top half of Sherlock's cock and work the rest with his hand. With his limited position, he tried to use as many as he could of the tricks he had so far learned Sherlock liked, as well as trying a few new things. This was a bit difficult because Sherlock was very quickly making it utterly impossible for John to think, and he was trying not to thrust into the hot mouth surrounding him.
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:39 am

((Sorry, that this is such a short post. I went to Amsterdam today with holmmes, veiledsentiments and immortaliarty (tumblr urls) and it was so much fun. But exhausting :)))

John's sudden outburst of lust turned Sherlock incredibly on. John slipped into his authoritativeness just for a moment, which was dead sexy.

Sherlock began working on John before he could finish his sentence. He wanted to get on with this now, and tease John again while memorising every inch of skin that he hadn't paid much attention to (like the backs of his thighs).

Then he felt John closing his mouth around him and sucking him while working with his hands.

Well this was... weird. But pleasurable. Different, certainly, but good different. Theoretically, he hadn't expected that feeling one's mouth upside-down on your cock wouldn't feel that different. But it did. John's breath blew right over his balls every time he exhaled nasally, which was driving Sherlock mad. John tried new things, some of which failed of course, but others. Oh, they felt glorious, but not enough to come just yet.

Sherlock felt John impossibly getting even harder in his mouth. He was clearly holding back his instincts, so Sherlock gave John a good suck and swallow and waited for what would certainly follow.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:11 pm

((Oh, that sounds like fun!))

John tensed up as Sherlock suddenly sucked him hard and took him far back into his throat. John froze and gripped at Sherlock's shoulders as he felt his orgasm taking him over His hands hand been on Sherlock's hips and he dug his fingers into the white flesh. He felt his entire body got hot and start shaking.

"Aaaahhhh--ooohh--fuck! Sherlock!!! Aaah!!!" John starts our with a moan, but it turns into a scream at the end.

John spends a few seconds just laying and shivering, before forcing himself to come out of the post-orgasm enough to take care of Sherlock. He scoots himself farther down the bed so he can properly reach Sherlock's cock.

"Love you," he whispers over the head, before taking Sherlock fully into his mouth, going down as far as he could right away. He quickly started a fast rhythm, sucking hard at the end and twirling his tongue on the way down. He heard Sherlock's breathing speed up and reaches a hand up to rub at Sherlock's balls.
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:03 am

((It was! Smile Hope the mess from Sandy is taken care of there ^^))

Sherlock had felt John's through the hardness of John's cock the orgasm coming, but he was surprised anyway when it came. Thesis: if he couldn't see John's face, he could not anticipate the exact moment of orgasm.

Oh, those wonderful noises John made. Sherlock wanted to watch John's face so bad, see the orgasm wash over it, forming wonderful words in his mouth. He regretted being in this position. John was quite vocal in expressing his delight in their sexual encounters, but this scream was exceptional. It went straight to his cock, so hot he thought it was. Oh wow.

John hadn't taken much time to recover from his orgasm or he was already attacking Sherlock's cock with his mouth. Sherlock gasped He had whispered that he had loved him and Sherlock wanted to tell him but-

"I. I- I-ah. loooo- You too. You t-oooooh!"

The pace was incredible. That being the basic movement John made, his tongue, his god-damned tongue that knew how to make him go insane shouldn't just be healthy. Sherlock's eyes fluttered, his fingers entwined gripped the sheets and shivers ran down his spine. It wasn't long before-

And then John rubbed his balls.

"John I'm goi- Oh John! God, JOHN!" That was enough to push him over the edge. He arched his back and couldn't help jolting into the warm embrace of John's warm mouth.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:45 am

((Yeah, things are getting back to normal))

John swallows down Sherlock's semen as he comes, still surprised that he didn't find the taste off-putting. He caressed Sherlock's thighs as he finished shaking, smiling as he realized that the broken words Sherlock had been attempting to say earlier were "I love you too."

One he's positive Sherlock is done, John sits up and turns around. He pulls the sheet from under Sherlock's legs, then turns and lays back down, pulling the sheet over himself and Sherlock. He curls up next to Sherlock so the tips of their noses are touching. He leans forward to press a very soft kiss to Sherlock's lips.

"Not a bad way to spend a lazy afternoon, huh? Less bored now, Lock?"

((So, do we need to advertise for a Moriarty for the upcoming case? Did we decide we wanted to bring him in? Should we skip to the end of the week in one of the next posts and have Sherlock find out about the case after being recovered?))
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:02 am

((Could we do a post about the publicity frenzy? They posted a blog entry BUT THEN. What happens then?. Rumours in the papers and on the internet ljke tumblr and maybe more details. That'd be fun, I think. I want to post one post about this previous thing and then I think we're ready for a Moriarty. But I think it's good to have a plan for that too... Are we going to do Reichenbach or invent something? (I can't write a decent post now because I was just going to bed when I saw your update.)))

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:00 am

((Oh, that could be fun- have them deal with nosy paparazzi and such, maybe even make up one particularly persistent reporter (maybe he/she pretends to be a client in order to get into the flat?). As for the case- I like the idea of having Reichenbach happen eventually, but I don't know if we want to start with that specific case. Maybe a lead up to it? I know we had wanted a case outside of London. If we want to bring in someone to write Moriarty we can also have them decide what sort of crime to set up. Have it start a series of smaller games between Sherlock and Moriarty that ends with some version of Reichenbach?))
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:09 am

((I agree on all things :)))

"Less bored indeed, though I regard our experiment as failed."

John disappointedly dropped his gaze. No no no no Sherlock thought. It's not like that, lovely idiot. Sherlock had to quickly explain his thesis. He stroked with his fingers lightly over John's cheek.

"Though I experienced the experiment as very enjoyable, I just... I want to see your face when you orgasm. Especially when you are so vocal like just now."

It was a beautiful face, Sherlock knew. It expressed not only his pleasure in the sexual activities, but also his love for Sherlock. The way he looked at him when he opened his eyes after having squeezed them shut, was enough to prove his affection.

((Wow, I feel like I'm writing a cheap romance when I read what I wrote x)))

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:46 am

((Awww, it's so sweet though!))

John laughs out in relief at Sherlock's words, he had been afraid he had disappointed his lover. He rubs his nose against Sherlock's and smiles warmly.

"You great romantic git, that's amazingly...sweet of you. I'm so touched, and thank you for telling me. However, don't scare me next time! I'll remember this though. I personally also prefer to see your face as well," John strokes at Sherlock's cheek, "it's beautiful and I didn't like not being able to look and see how you were liking things. I also didn't like not being able to hold you throughout the whole thing. It felt more disconnected than usual, which made things less pleasant."

John snuggles his head into Sherlock's chest, warm and happy.

"That said, experimenting is always fun to try. I'll give you a job for the next few days, you do research and plan out our next experiment, find something better than this one.

-------------
    Morning, 2 days later
    -------------

"Sherlock, I'm going out to Tesco's, need anything?"

"Patches, vinegar, and 3 small jars of different flavored jam. Oh, and you need new mouthwash, as I'm using yours in an experiment today."

"Ok, thank you for telling me this time, I appreciate it."

John pulls on his jacket, checks his wallet, and walks to the door.

"JOHN!" Sherlock shouts in outrage.

John spins around, confused.

"What?"

Sherlock just glares at John with a magnificent pout. Realization hits John and he smiles. He walks over to Sherlock and leans down, pressing a kiss to the pouting lips.

"Sorry, Lock," he gives Sherlock another kiss, this time to say goodbye, "Love you, I'll be back soon."

It's at the store that John sees the first sign of it. He's at the checkout, and the cover of a tabloid magazine catches his eye- MORE THAN SKELETON'S IN DETECTIVE'S CLOSET; Internet Celebrity Admits Relationship with Blogger. John swears, he really had been hoping to avoid this. He buys the paper so he can see how bad the article is.

He's just turned the corner onto Baker Street when he sees the two journalists lingering at the door. He swears and texts Sherlock.

Journalists staking out the front door, rather not get attacked. Unlock the window and lower the fire escape ladder so I can sneak in.

((Please do not feel that you need to come up with an explanation for Sherlock's shopping list. I was just trying to think of random things that John could actually find at Tesco's.))
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:11 am

((more than skeletons in detective's closet omg hahahahahahahaha))

Inside of 221B, Sherlock had no idea of what was going on. He was gazing into his microscope when his phone chimed, but was so concentrated that he looked at the message 5 minutes later.

Journalists? Why would they bother stalking their door, if they were sure that it was no use? Sherlock sighed, rolled his eyes and abandoned his experiment to open the back window. John was waiting outside.

"Sherlock, what have you been doi- Oh, never mind, I don't even want to know."

John was grumpy, though he seemed to cheer a little bit up when he saw Sherlock. Without a word, Sherlock threw the ladder down the window and disappeared from the window again.

He walked through the flat to the front window and looked down. More journalists were standing before their front door. Sherlock wandered what exactly they wanted to achieve. What did they want from them? Confirmation? That was just silly. What could be more official than a real blog post? Sherlock wanted to know and knew the exact way of finding out. He hoped John would forgive him.

He checked his clothing, so thoughtful he was. He was wearing his purple shirt and normal trousers. Perfectly normal. Nothing to worry about.

Sherlock opened the window. Someone gave a shout and the second he leaned out of the window, he was blinded by light flashes. Sherlock casually crossed his arms and leaned on the balustrade fencing their windows.

How long have you been lusting after your Doctor?
    If you and Dr. Watson share the same bed, what do you do with the spare bedroom?
    Who is more dominant in the bedroom? Sherlock for sure?
    How does John keep up with you, Sherlock?
    How does it feel to have shaken the internet fora with your coming-out?
    Why were you so lame to post a blogpost and not say it for yourself?

Sherlock looked down at them unimpressed. Uh. Sherlock thoughts. Idiots.

((I seriously couldn't think of better questions x) If you know better ones, please add in your post))

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:46 am

((Glad the headline amused you!))

John is really annoyed when he gets no response from Sherlock. He is about to try calling again when the window finally opens.

When he climbs into the flat, he finds Sherlock leaning out one of the front windows.

"What are you doing!??!" He exclaims in annoyance.

John walks over and yanks Sherlock back from the window by his collar. He slams the window shut to yells of, "Who made the first move?" and "Did you confess your feelings or did Sherlock deduce them?" and finally, "Earlier reports indicated that Sherlock was asexual. Does he actually participate in sex?"

John angrily tugs the curtains closed.

"Why would you stick your head out the window?! Now they're just going to hang around longer!!!"

John stomps to the kitchen without waiting for an answer and slams around as he puts away the groceries. He is pointedly ignoring Sherlock. He sits down and opens his laptop to check the blog.

"Oh fuck it all, they're on here too!!!"

John starts scrolling through the comments, ignoring most of them. Some were just creepy (seriously, what type of person thinks it's ok to ask who was bigger?). One comment though was just so stupid it actually made John laugh, snapping him out of his bad mood.

"Oh God, Sherlock, you're right, there's no hope for the human race. You won't believe this: John, there is someone on this blog with the initial I.N. who has frequently asked Sherlock to get together for 'dinner'. She commented on this post about 'dinner' for three, which you replied to. I believe that 'dinner' is actually an innuendo for sex. Are you sure Sherlock isn't seeing this person behind you back? I know it's rude to ask, but I just don't want you to be hurt. I mean, seriously! You're a Consulting Detective! If you did decide to cheat on me you would never be so stupid as to have your second lover contact you through my blog! I mean, how do they think you would do something so idiotic? Also, you would never have an affair with someone so stupid that they would get in touch with you this way!"

((Ok, so John's misplaced priorities with the blog comment amused me, I had to put it in))
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:14 am

"I just wanted to know what they wanted of us. I mean, it is official we have a relationship. Why would they bother asking for confirmation?" Sherlock defended himself. "I can't understand why they long for such trivial information about us. Who cares for who made the first move, who is dominant or what we do with the spare bedroom?" Sherlock spat. "It's trivial nonsense."

Sherlock leaned over John's back, cheek close to cheek while reading the comment over John's shoulder. He sighed.

"Imbeciles. I've told you before, John. Practically everyone is stupid."

Sherlock sighed again.

"Hopefully this hype won't affect the cases, nor clients that will consult me. That silly disgust of homosexuals could ruin my stream of work. Shit."

Sherlock snapped frustratedly. He came up and began pacing through the room.

"What do we do? You should know as I always do the wrong things. You are good at sentimental, emotional.. things!"

((Gah, really uninspirational today. And of course Sherlock only thinks about work and is total helpless at discretion.))

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:05 am

John groans and drops his head into his hands.

"Damn, I didn't even think about the work...maybe this was a bad idea. I don't know what to do now...say the post was fake? Mycroft hacked onto the computer as a joke? I could get some of the people off our backs, but it might not. There were already rumors about us being together before we started dating, now they have this...besides which, if we did deny it, we'd probably be watched even more closely and pounced on whenever we so much as met each other's eyes in public. Not to mention that things would look weird then when I didn't date any girls..."

"Ignore them and hope they go away...always an option, but then there's risk of them making things up. Let you lose to start insulting them and try to scare them off, though that will attract negative publicity..."

John looks morosely at the front door.

"I may have to go face them...it might be the only way- give a one-time statement and then tell them to bugger off."

((Don't worry about it- I'm tired and brain-dead myself))
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:41 am

Sherlock flops himself on his armchair. Sherlock runs his fingers through his hair and squeezes his eyes shut.

"Think now, think. Just think. What do people do in these situations? No, the question is what works in this situation. We have seen this go wrong with celebrities, I presume, I don't know because I don't care for those random celebrities. Grah!"

Sherlock grunted out of frustration. He couldn't hold his feet and fingers still, he was fidgeting them nervously.

"I can't loose my work, or else I will go mad. Respect to you John, but I will." He addressed that short comment to John. Sherlock didn't want him to be insulted or whatever. Sherlock knew John had insight in the probability he had of going mad when dealing with a lack of work.

"I'll go with you." Sherlock decidedly stands up from his chair. "But no, wait. That's not a good idea. That's reckless, even for me. We should plan things like these. Like um... Post on your blog a post that will say that people can send e-mails with questions in and that we will pick the decent questions and answer them honestly. Yes, that should work."

((I feel what you mean. Uhhgghhgh))

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:06 pm

John gets up, walks to the kitchen as though he were going to get something, then walks back empty-handed and slumps into his armchair.

"I know you'll go mad, it's fine, no offense taken."

John closes his eyes and groans.

"Why do people always mess things up like this???"

John opens his eyes back up at Sherlock's final suggestion.

"That sounds like a decent plan, probably work best. Ok, we'll do that."

John quickly types a new post.

New Post: Questions

Any questions in relation to last post may be emailed to me. Questions will only, repeat ONLY be answered through email. Any other form of communication will be ignored. Questions will be ignored at the discretion of myself and Sherlock. If you do not receive an answer to a question, it is because we have decided it is not something we wish to answer, do not resend your question.

John looks up at Sherlock.

"Anything you want to change or add before I post?"

A truly horrible thought then slips into John's mind, and he wishes he could unthink it, but it has now latched itself on and cannot be ignored.

"Sherlock..." John finds he cannot meet his lover's eyes, "you don't...regret this now...do you? Us? I mean..."

John finds himself choking on his words for a second, and then they are spilling out of him in a rush, before he can lose his nerve, "I'm so sorry that all this is happening now, and I'm sorry, so, so sorry that it could affect your work. I know how much the work means to you, and I never wanted this to happen. I-I-If you feel that something needs to change- if maybe we need to end things to save the work...I-I'd do that, for you. I could--force myself to...go back to how things were before--if you asked it of me."

John keeps his eyes firmly focused on the floor and is tugging at the hem of his jumper.

((Oh no...this is what happens when I post in a crappy mood from psych essays. Sorry for angsty John.))
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:16 pm

“Oh John”

Sherlock’s insides turned to ice when John offered a solution he thought Sherlock would like. Did John really think he wuld be capable of that? That he was so attached to his work that he would choose it over John? Did John think he still was that cold?

Sherlock took the laptop from John’s lap and dropped it on the ground. He kneeled before John to be on his level and forced him softly to look him in the eye. His eyes stood sad. Shit.

“Just shut up.”

Sherlock leaned forward and pressed an emotional kiss on John’s lips. He hoped words were not needed now, that this was enough, because though he was practicing with expressing feelings, he couldn’t express what he was feeling now. He retreated shortly.

“I’d go mad if I lost my work, but I’d die if I lost you.”

Sherlock kissed John again but now deeper and more intense. John opened his mouth for him. Flutters in his belly, blood pounding through his heart and that feeling hit him again. That feeling of the unconditional love he felt for John, the never ending feeling he wanted to have for an eternity.

He normally didn’t feel like this. Normally, when John kissed him or he kissed John, there were flutters and raised heartbeats, yes. But this was much more intense, the need to express feelings was so great, maybe even greater than when he was kidnapped. Then he realised: John was everything. He never wanted anybody else, and John should know this. Everybody should know this.

Sherlock got an idea. These feelings he was having, it was a sign. With a throbbing heart, he broke the kiss, took a deep breath, took John’s hands in his, locked eyes and asked:

“John. Will you marry me?”

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:10 am

((Oh my gosh, this is wonderful. I have been having such a shitty day so far, and this cheered me up so much!))

A flood of relief swept over John as Sherlock kissed him. Offering to break off their relationship had probably been one of the hardest things he had ever done with Sherlock. It had been nearly impossible for him sound believable, and not follow up the offer with the words "but please, please, I'm begging you, don't ask me to do this! I would do it, but it might kill me."

The kiss from Sherlock was so different from their kisses in the past, every emotion in it seemed magnified- it was almost like John could read Sherlock's very thoughts- how scared he was at the idea of John leaving, how he was actually a bit angry that John would even consider this plan an option, how sad he was, and worried that he wouldn't be able to convey his emotions to John, how much happier he was having John hear, how even though this kiss was started for less-than-pleasant reasons he still enjoyed it because he was kissing John. John could feel all of the emotions pouring out of Sherlock, and he felt himself starting to shake from it all. He shifted his head to deepen the kiss, and wrapped his arms tightly around Sherlock, clinging to him like a lifeline.

"Thank God, I love you so much, thank God you said no, I'm not sure if I could have actually done that, I'm so sorry I even suggested it. I love you, I love you," John whispers into the kiss.

Then Sherlock pulls back, and looks at John with more emotion in his eyes than John had ever seen before.

“John. Will you marry me?”

At first John can only stare, unable to believe the words he just heard.

"Sherlock...are you serious? I mean, do you really understand what you're asking?"

The flash of emotion across Sherlock's face answers John's question before Sherlock can speak, and he quickly tightens his hold on the man to make sure he doesn't pull away and leave.

"Oh my God, you do...you mean it, you really want to...I never thought you would want..."

A huge, beaming smile takes over John's face. He pushes out of his chair and wraps Sherlock in a hug as they fall to the floor (narrowly missing the laptop). He starts covering Sherlock's whole face in rather sloppy kisses, laughing with joy and crying a bit because of it too.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes. Oh God, yes. I can't say it enough. Yes- it's such an overused phrase, but marrying you would make me the happiest man in the world. I can't think of anything I want more."
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:16 am

((Hihihi I'm glad to cheer you up!)) ((But then I realised: “I’d go mad if I lost my work, but I’d die if I lost you.” REICHENFEELS))

Sherlock's heartbeat throbbed in his ears. The time John took to formulate an answer seemed like an eternity. Sherlock felt like getting sick of the sudden nerves. The probability that he'd say no for reasons of not sharing mutual love was excluded, as John had just told him he loved Sherlock. But he could reject him for practical reasons. What if he didn't agree? What if he would make a fuss about it, wanting to postpone it or not do it at all because of the publicity?

Sherlock swallowed and blinked. John didn't want this. He doubted Sherlock's sincerity. A twinge of hurt pierced his just so happy heart, but before he could cast his eyes down and leave, John spoke.

John read him. John could read him. He had opened up that much that John was able to read him like he could read John so easily. Sherlock could only nod in confirmation. A lump in his throat made it unable to speak the words 'yes of course I do, John, I love you and I want to marry you'

Sherlock let out a tense, surprised laugh as John attacked him to the floor. Then, when he was flooded with kisses and he could assume that John would say yes. But he stayed tense until John finally answered him.

And then, his bliss, personified in John, was all. Finally, all his walls that he had built around himself were broken down. He was entirely open in that moment. He wasn't afraid that John would leave him any more. He wasn't afraid to hide his sentimental-side any more. He didn't even notice tears forming in the corners of his eyes. John's words- they just touched him to the core. He had never hoped for someone saying that to him in earnest. He beamed the biggest smile he ever had had up at the man who did love him in earnest and hopefully always would.

"I want everyone to know that you are mine and I am yours. If that is what it takes to make them believe our relationship is serious, we shall marry. If they don't believe us, that doesn't matter, as long as we know it. God, John, I love you. I do. I really do. I never want you to leave, you make me happier than I've ever been."

Sherlock panted this between watery kisses, holding John tightly as if he was a lifeboat Sherlock needed to survive. They ended up in a passionate kiss. He wanted everything of John at the same time, but it was never enough. Sherlock wanted John as close as he could. Besides the emotional closeness, Sherlock longed for physical closeness as well.

"Fuck me. Please."

((I think this is the perfect moment for some real gay fucking... seemed a logical step... though I don't like writing it. We could just say they ... did it and then get over it? Smile))

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:10 am

John was leaning down and kissing Sherlock with everything he had, pouring every emotion he had into him.

"Sherlock, when I came back from Afghanistan, I pretty much gave up hope of ever finding someone who wanted to be with me for the rest of my life, I gave up hope of ever really being happy again. You...you saved me from myself, you brought color and excitement, and meaning back into my life. Now you've brought love and hope into it too."

John stares down at Sherlock with a look of utter wonder on his face, amazed at how this man had become everything to him.

"I...I'm actually excited about the future, I'm eager to see what will happen in my life. It's not just a march of days to be endured, it's something to enjoy. I was already so much happy than I use to be, and now..."

John can't put things into words and instead leans down to kiss Sherlock again. The kiss turns more and more passionate, with both of them clinging to each other as if they can't get close enough. Then Sherlock says one short sentence that brings the arousal that had been simmering in John up to a full flame. John draws back at looks seriously at Sherlock for a moment, considering something.

"No, there is no way in hell I'll be able to resist until our wedding night. Ok, that tradition is officially not being bothered with. We are doing this now."

John then smiles and leans down, kissing along Sherlock's jaw and throat.

"I'm going to have sex with my fiance. I'm going to have sex with my fiance Sherlock Holmes. Oh my God, I could almost come just from saying those words."

John kisses Sherlock, almost having trouble getting his tongue into the other man's mouth because they were both smiling so much.

"Go to our room, I'll be down in a second, I need to get stuff from my room for this."

Sherlock gives John a slightly confused look.

"Well, I never bothered to bring my lube downstairs. I didn't really need it since I had you."

John went as fast as possible getting the stuff he needed- luckily there was still enough lube in the tube he had, and he also grabbed a condom. He knew both Sherlock and himself were clean, but it might make things more comfortable. He then quickly went to the downstairs bedroom and smiled at Sherlock, climbing over him on the bed and kissing him soundly.

----

John lay wrapped up in Sherlock's arms, head resting on his chest, fingers tracing lazy patterns on his shoulder.

"That was amazing, and that's only our first time. You may be in trouble, we do this again on our wedding night- when I'll be so happy, and we'll have had even more practice- you may cause me to explode from happiness or something. I felt like it was going to happen just now."

John smiles up at his fiance. He finds one of Sherlock's hands and pulls it in front of his face, looking at it. He trails his fingers over Sherlock's.

"Hmm, do you want to do rings? Something in silver or black would look lovely on you. Strong metal, hardy enough to withstand your experiments. Tungsten could work very well- it doesn't scratch or melt easily."

((Not that I immediately went on a jeweler's website to look at wedding rings for ideas. This was actually one I thought would work well: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

((So yeah, if you want to add anything in to the place where the break was, go ahead. If not, then we can move on.))
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:37 am

((I am redirected to the main page of the site :x))
    ((No, everything is fine for me :)))
    ((Because this is quite a... you'll see what... post, I had not the space to ask the characters where the journalists have gone to and if Sherlock wanted to add something to the post. Because he wants to, so yeah, guess that'll have to wait a little longer))
    ((Ok, brace yourself. I wrote something.... well, you'll see.))

Sherlock felt happy. He felt utterly happy, nothing could come at him and destroy it, because here he was, lying under hís John, his lover, his fiancé, his everything. They had had the first sex he actually had fully enjoyed. No, enjoyed wasn’t the right word. The feeling of finally achieving the closest they could was perfect. He felt complete.

“I agree to rings. I want everybody to see we’re in love and that you’re taken. If that is what people need to see to believe the sincerity of our relationship, I would wear it. Moreover I am proud that I have such a sexy fiancé and a fantastic lover.”

He smiled, pressed a kiss on John's forehead and laid back again.

For a while, Sherlock enjoyed John’s fondling of his chest, the rise and fall of their chests and the shared silence. Sherlock played with John’s fingers. Then entwining, then stroking affectionately. John had normal to small hands with short fingers in contrast to Sherlock, who had long lean fingers.

After a while, Sherlock felt the urge to speak.

“John, I have to tell you something about my past. Something I’ve never told anyone before.”

John rose with a worried look.

“You don’t need to if you are uncomfortable talking about it.”

“I know. I want to tell you this. It’s important. You need to know.”

He took a deep breath. Talking about emotions wasn’t his talent and never would be, but at least he wasn’t afraid anymore to open up to John. Sherlock exhaled through his mouth and started.

“I’ll just be very blunt and honest. I was a wreck. A miserable heap of flesh with a brilliant mind. The cases I had and the experiments I did at Bart’s were the only things that made me feel alive. The rest of the days were a blur. Partly because of my boredom, but mostly because of the cocaine. I was living an addict’s life, addicted to cocaine and addicted to data and testing that data. I didn’t do love. I just didn’t. I never loved. I never felt loved. Boys, girls, doubtful cases... They all said they loved me, but I knew their love was shallow, It didn’t mean anything. They only liked my physical form and maybe were attracted to intellect, but they were never deeply interested in the emotions behind it. Or they were dull like Molly. I never hoped for love. I didn’t know what it was to love, because at home I was never loved. I was always the irritating smart-ass kid that said what he thought without regretting it. I was the black sheep, the outcast of the family and school.
    “I told you before that all of my former flatmates left me. That had two reasons: Or my experiments scared them away or they just wanted to live with me for the sex they expected from me. In both cases, they left me in the end. I lived together for 3 months max, then half a year alone again. So cocaine had free range. Well, you can imagine how those days would have been like. Then came Lestrade who had heard of me from a Uni peer. Then, at least my mind was preoccupied.
    “But I had given it up. I was OK with the prospect of living alone in a romantic way. There was just no one who fit me, who wasn’t stupid or criminal or alive.

Sherlock took a deep breath again. It had been a long time since he had thought about his past. He felt like a pressure pressed on his stomach. The worst part had to come. He had to continue. John needed to know.

“I considered ending it once. My life, I mean. At that point living alone amongst imbeciles, only four cases per month was making me unhappy, worthless and pathetic. I decided to give finding a flatmate just one last shot, and if that wouldn’t work out, I would end everything by myself.”

Sherlock swallowed. He had never talked to anyone about this. That he had wanted to commit suicide was his deepest secret, now laid bare. For the first time in a long time he felt as vulnerable as he could feel. He thought he’d never tell anyone about it because he didn’t let himself be that vulnerable. But he had just proposed to John, so that thought was gone forever. He continued.

“But then, everything changed.”

Sherlock stroked John’s fringe over his forehead, stroking down over his temples and cheeks. Sherlock smiled and felt a lump forming in his throat. Though every emotional instinct told him to flee, he stayed and remained eye-contact. If anyone should know, John should.

You saved me. Literally. And what I want to say is-“

His voice was thick and his words slow and paused. Sherlock’s lip uncontrollably started shaking, so Sherlock had to bite down his lower lip in order to hold back the emotions boiling up in him. It was no use. He felt one wet droplet running down his cheek. The high word had to be out.

“Thank you.”

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:22 am

((Oh, shucks. Well, the ring was Tungsten- a band of silvery metal, with a thin stripe of a dark gray/ black metal going down the middle. Simple and classy, could probably engrave the inside))
    ((Oh wow, that was really well done. That's such a hard thing to write, you did a really good job with it.))

John pulls Sherlock so they're both sitting up, and he wraps his arms around Sherlock. He gently wipes the tear off Sherlock's cheek.

"Thank you for telling me, Sherlock. I understand how hard this is to talk about, and it means a lot to me that you trust me and shared this."

John looks Sherlock in the eyes.

"I also understand how you felt. It wasn't for the same reasons, but I was in the same place when I moved in with you. If I hadn't met you...I probably would have shot myself by the end of the month. We saved each other. I've never really believed in fate, but our meeting sounds like it was just that, if such a thing exists. I am so grateful it happened, that I met you, it is the best thing that happened to me."

John cups the side of Sherlock's face in one hand.

"I promise that I will do everything I can to make sure you never feel like that again. I promise to do my best to make sure you know that I love you every day for the rest of our lives."

"I want you ask you a favor though, please, please tell me if you are ever feeling depressed like that again. I don't care what the reason is, I want you to tell me so I can help you make things better. I don't think I'll have a relapse of my own depression now, but if I do, I promise I'll let you know."

John takes both of Sherlock's hands in his and brings them to his lips to kiss them, then guides Sherlock forward so the man can curl against John's chest.

"I love you Sherlock, so much, and I wish I could go back and tell every person who hurt you in the past how blind they were to not see how amazing and deserving of love you are. I don't know how they could all be so blind."

John presses soft kisses to Sherlock's eyes, now flowing freely with tears. John could feel that he also had silent tears slipping down his face.

"Sherlock, my love, my wonderful love."

((Ok, so hopefully that went ok.))
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:13 am

((I like the ring description! But for who? Both?))
    ((Thanks by the way :) I want to study Creative Writing after I graduate. Thought I'd practice here))
    ((Oh my God. Now I am feeling so bad we're going to throw them into Reichenbach. Noooo Reichenfeeeeels D: Almost crying here. Nooooooooo))

What? John. Kill himself? No, no no no. A tiny spark of panic shot through him. Another tear followed. Sherlock was so emotionally unstable that he just couldn't help it. The thought of John killing himself and Sherlock maybe investigating the corpse, not aware of what he would have missed if they never met. It hurt. Even just for a moment.

Everything seemed magnified now his heart laid open for John. The sadness of the confession, the bliss Sherlock felt of the words John said to him, the words no one had ever said to him; it all made him cry of both good and bad reasons.

It overwhelmed him. All the emotions, the sadness, the depressing thoughts; the feeling of being the outcast; being bullied ; the feeling of never having felt closeness and real warmth and love, all that he had missed during his childhood; the feeling of being lost in the gutter, being a wreck, feeling bad about his addiction; feeling lost, abandoned, left alone, not respected, misunderstood; everything he had hidden away under his cold mask for over 30 years... it all broke free like a river finally breaking through the iron dike. Sherlock couldn't hold back any more, his tears ran like a flood over his cheeks and onto John's chest.

And it was OK, everything was all right. He was safe. John was there for him, he would take care of him. He was allowed to cry; he finally was allowed to feel like a child. It was good to finally feel something.

"Thank you. Than-k you, thank you thank you thathankank you-"

He started sobbing. Not the silent and beautiful way, but the ugly, loud way. He had not let himself cry like that in a very, very long time. He wrapped his arms tightly around John's chest and tightly held onto him, like a life buoy. He may grip and squeeze him too tightly, but his mind was somewhere else. His mind was reduced to the feeling the essence of everything. Sad - cry - sob - breathe - happy - sad again - warmth - holding warmth - clasping warmth - sob again. It was all simple and a primary need.

He felt warm hands stroking his bare back, beginning from his crown to the middle of his back. Then there was an interval of nothing, and then he felt the comforting hand on his crown again. He also felt soft lips pressed against his forehead and hair. Sherlock almost didn't hear John's soothing words, they were like a hum over the comforting steady beat of John's heart.

After a while, Sherlock calmed down, letting an irregular sob escape him. He was exhausted and weary of his outburst. His head felt heavy and hurt and everything seemed unimportant only the primary needs again. Breathe - swallow - loose grip on John - hear John's heartbeat - feel hands - warmth - breathe.

Sherlock now understood the importance of what just had happened. First they achieved the highest level of physical intimacy, now they achieved that on emotional level. At least Sherlock had. This subconsciously had been bothering him for a while, but now it was all out of his system. He felt empty. For the first time he felt completely empty, his mind as a flat line of nothing.

Lazily, he traced circles on John's damp chest. He looked up at John. His eyes were red and his cheeks wet too. He had been crying with him, because he had felt sorry for him. Sherlock was so touched by this, that he felt like bursting into tears again. A last tear rolled down Sherlock's cheek. He didn't try to stop it. He had passed that mark long ago.

Sherlock raised his hand to cup John's cheek. John's beautiful cheek. Their two blue eyes met, both watery and red of tears. Sherlock smiled a crooked smile.

"Thank you."

Sherlock managed to vocalise in a whisper/croak. He couldn't thank John enough for just being here for him. He hoped John would kiss him, because that was what he needed, but he had not the energy to ask or do it himself.

((Whoa, I didn't expect this, a psychoanalysis. I almost made myself cry of reichen/emotionalfeels. Gee. I hope you are all right o.o))

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:35 am

((I like the idea of the rings matching))
    ((Ahh, so sad, but in a good way. I loved the description of the things he's aware of- the physical actions of crying or John's hands, and then the feelings.))
    ((Yeah, I feel totally guilty doing this and then knowing about Reichenbach))

John held Sherlock closer as he cried. It seemed to John that an entire lifetime's worth of tears finally broke past Sherlock's emotional barriers and was pouring out. The man was shaking and sobbing, and John held him as close as he could.

"It's alright, I'm here, I've got you, take as long as you need, it will be ok," John whispered as he rubbing his hand along Sherlock's back.

John couldn't help but cry as well, he knew Sherlock needed this, that it was good that he could finally feel and trust enough to cry, but it was still painful to watch. The hardest thing was that John guessed that some of these tears were for things that had happened to Sherlock as a child, things he hadn't felt comfortable crying about then because he had been taught it was wrong- he had never been able to be a real child emotionally. More than anything John wished for a moment that he could go back in time and somehow meet Sherlock as a child, be a friend for him from that young of an age so he could have made the early years of his life a little better.

Eventually Sherlock pulled back, done crying. A last tear slipped down his face, and John gently reached up and brushed it away before it dripped off Sherlock's chin. Sherlock thanked him, and John knew it was for everything that had just happened.

"Always, whenever you need it."

John leaned forward and kissed at each of Sherlock's cheeks, tasting the salt left over from tears. He kissed at the corners of Sherlock's eyes where the tears had slipped out. He then kissed gently at Sherlock's lips, slowly, trying to do something to heal some of the pain Sherlock had just gone through, give the man some comfort. John himself had always hated crying because of the shaky, sick, empty feeling it left him with afterwards. He wanted to try and make sure Sherlock got as little an amount of that feeling as possible.

"What can I do now? What do you think would be best for you?" John asks quietly, "My instinct is to offer you a cup of tea, though I don't know if it's actually helpful for you or not. That's just what my mum always did whenever I was upset- she said tea fixed everything, or at least let you forget that you felt like shit. Didn't matter if the problem was that some older kids had picked on me at the park or that I was afraid I wouldn't be able to afford med school...always tea. Those are actually my favorite memories with her, times I really felt taken care of by her."

John gives Sherlock a sad smile.

"I wish she was still alive so she could meet you. I think you two would get along. It certainly would have made her happy to see me get engaged. She tried not to let it show, but I know she was worried and angry about me going into the army. I think she knew she wouldn't last much longer, and Harry was drinking. I was trying to get away, and she knew I wouldn't have anyone to come home to."

John smiles and presses another kiss to Sherlock's lips.

"Now I have someone."

"Sorry, I got off on a tangent there," John bites his lip in embarrassment, "I was trying to take care of you, not ramble about my life. Um, right, I was asking if you wanted tea, or anything else."

((Yeah, mine turned out sad too. I really cannot write a happy childhood for John. I've tried, always ends up coming out at with at least one really depressing bit if not totally sad. Tried to end things on a slightly happier note.))
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:06 am

((I didn't really felt like doing an psychoanalysis on John now. One is enough))

Sherlock rose his head to listen to John. John hadn't had an easy childhood too. Sherlock hadn't expected so. Who doesn't join the army for other purposes to get away?

"Don't apologise." Sherlock said with a nasal voice, thick of the snot forming in his nose. "Your life is my life and my life is your life now." He emphasized his sincerity with a soft kiss on John's lips

"I would have liked to get to know her." Sherlock snuggled his head against John's chest again. John was warm and alive and here and his. Sherlock felt his eyelids irregularly fall down. His head hurt, he felt sick and empty of emotions and the only thing on his mind was sleep right now. He appreciated John's effort to distract him from this sick feeling. He definitely felt a bit better.

"About tea." Sherlock yawned a little. "However I'd love to have tea now, I fear I cannot get up again. Are emotions always this exhausting? Oh, and don't think about brewing tea yourself, because I won't let you go." Sherlock wrapped loosely his arms around John's torso. He yawned again.

"I actually feel more like sleeping. But only if you stay here." John would, he knew. Of course John would. He didn't want to loose his warm lover, not even for a minute.

John lay down under the blankets next to him. Sherlock felt his head being caught by the pillow. It felt heavy, very heavy. Sherlock felt John's arms holding him, his fingers stroking strays of hair out of his face, a hand rubbing his back. It felt like a mantra, a lullaby to fall asleep to.

Random thoughts passed through his mind. He wanted to thank John for just now, tell him he'd do it anytime for John, that he would be there if John needed him, if he felt down or grumpy. He wanted to tell John he had enjoyed the sex so much and that he was a magnificent lover. He wanted to tell him he'd be overjoyed to spend the rest of his life with him. It didn't matter where, if John would be there.

But how could he vocalise that? His tongue felt like a dead fish in his salty tasting mouth. It was limb, just like the rest of his body. He felt himself drowning in exhaustion, but fought against it, trying to swim to the surface of consciousness. He had to tell John. Sherlock opened his eyes as far as he could and whispered, before the ocean of tiredness mastered him:

"I love you."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:34 pm