BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Back from hell.

Sherlock Holmess
    Sherlock Holmess

Job : Consulting Detective

Back from hell.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Back from hell.

Post by Sherlock Holmess Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:25 am

His whole body squirmed on the mattress, Sherlock got lost in a stream of feelings and experiences that never occurred to him before. Every bob of Jim's head made him breath audible. His hands both tugging and running through the short dark hair, just desperately to touch anything.

Sherlock could feel Jim having difficulties trying to not completely lose himself. It were little things, twitches, hesitations and such. As he could feel cold air brushing by, he realised Jim had pulled away. He whimpered, his needs higher then ever. However he immediately responded to Jim's request, shoving his pants down and stepping out of them.

Completely naked he sat on the edge of the bed, his eyes scanning over Jim's beautifully formed body. "Jim, I envy you. I envy the way you're controlling yourself, even when you don't need to do that." He spoke with a raw voice.

elphineas
    elphineas

Post by elphineas Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:38 pm

Jim met Sherlock's eyes and the mask he had so carefully worn fell away. He'd already shown him so much, why not show him everything? Reaching a hand up, Jim lightly traced a finger up Sherlock's chest, stopping at his collarbone. He kept his eyes on Sherlock as he took a deep breath and continued slowly up the man's neck.

"I do," Jim murmured. "I need to. You have no idea what I want to do to you right now." A small smile appeared in the corner of his lips. "And I'm not just talking about killing you, my dear."

Unable to hold back any longer, Jim's expression turned feral and he pushed Sherlock back onto the bed. Slowly, he crawled on top of him, his lips worshiping every bit of skin he could until he made his way to the man's lips. Jim gave him a brief kiss before he pulled away, a grin on his lips.

"I don't suppose you have any...," he trailed off and shook his head. "Nevermind." Jim raised a finger to Sherlock's lips. "Suck," he said softly.
    Sherlock Holmess
    Sherlock Holmess

Job : Consulting Detective

Post by Sherlock Holmess Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:00 pm

Sherlock's eyes followed Jim finger as it traced its way up. His breath was still slightly faster and he swallowed hard when it stopped at his neck. The feeling Sherlock had right now, was different to anything he'd ever felt before. He couldn't even explain it.

As Jim started to speak, his eyes fluttered up, looking into the dark ones of Jim. For the first time, Sherlock felt as if he was granted access to Jim's thoughts. The deepest and darkest of corners of his mind, his soul. "What else?" He asked, his voice deeper then ever. "And why aren't you doing them to me?" Sherlock's eyes narrowed. "You want to torture me? Hurt me? What's holding you back?" Probably he was asking too much from Jim now, but at least he could try.

A questionable look wrinkled his face when Jim didn't finish his question. He didn't have any what? Experience? But Jim already knew so. Equipment? Like, condoms, perhaps? Sherlock shook his head, no, no of course he hadn't. Then a finger and Jim's command which Sherlock blindly obeyed to. His lips parted and his head moved forwards, taking in the finger. Gently Sherlock let his tongue flick around it a few times. He then pulled back.
    "Jim.. What's the point of.. this?" He asked, confused.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:10 am