BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Missing something? (Sherlock Holmes, Bluebox, James Moriarty)

Missing something? (Sherlock Holmes, Bluebox, James Moriarty)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing something? (Sherlock Holmes, Bluebox, James Moriarty)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:57 pm

((That's fine, I guessed he'd figure it out. I'm aware he's not at all nice, part of what makes him so fun to play. I'm more just giving John something to do other than sit around like a damsel in distress, he doesn't really play that role. Figured the man was dead, never even bothered to give him a name- he was pretty much the equivalent of a Star Trek redshirt, if either of you get the reference.))

Missing something? (Sherlock Holmes, Bluebox, James Moriarty)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing something? (Sherlock Holmes, Bluebox, James Moriarty)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:59 am

((Just a head's up, I'll be away on two week holiday, no internet, so I won't be able to do any writing until the 15th or 16th!!))

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:55 am