BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

"So Touchingly Loyal" - Pet!John (Sherlock Holmes/John Watson MD)

Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

"So Touchingly Loyal" - Pet!John (Sherlock Holmes/John Watson MD) - Page 6 Empty Re: "So Touchingly Loyal" - Pet!John (Sherlock Holmes/John Watson MD)

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:40 am

As John collapsed on top of him Sherlock held him close, his hand idly tracing down the pet's back to his tail and stroking it gently, still breathless and exhilarated.

"John...that was....that was....thank you," he gasped, grinning broadly.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

"So Touchingly Loyal" - Pet!John (Sherlock Holmes/John Watson MD) - Page 6 Empty Re: "So Touchingly Loyal" - Pet!John (Sherlock Holmes/John Watson MD)

Post by John Watson MD Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:18 am

The hand on his tail and the aftermath of his orgasm were making John's body shake softly, he leaned over his owner for support, enjoying the way he was held cose.
    His eyes were heavy with exhaustion, but also filled with bliss as he looked at Sherlock's smile.

"Was it alright?" he asked, his tail instinctively wagging.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:50 pm

Sherlock was beginning to feel a bit crushed by John's weight on top of him, realising it was slightly difficult to breath. He smiled and gently pushed the pet to one side, gasping as he felt him slide out from deep inside of him. Then he turned over to face him, shuffling a little closer.

"It was..." Sherlock paused, smiling, and searching for the right words. He shrugged. "It was amazing...um...incredible...I loved it..." He gave a short laugh before kissing his pet's lips.

John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:12 am

John groaned slightly as he was pushed to the side, the feeling of sliding out of Sherlock quite peculiar on his spent cock.
    He rested his head to the side and kept looking at his owner, his tail wagging that bit more.

"Good," he muttered, blushing a bit at the kiss. "I... am a bit tired... too old for this maybe," he added with a chuckle, for a moment his mind wondering about the future. Sherlock had promised he would keep him, but so had all the other owners.

"Do you need anything else?" he asked, trying to remember his place, he was supposed to serve his owner.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:56 pm

Sherlock smiled and reached up his hand to tickle behind John's ears affectionately, feeling warm and satisfied, slowly coming down off his high.

"Hmm, cup of tea would be nice," he whispered, yawning and rolling over to stretch on his back. "I'm pretty tired myself," he chuckled. "You must have wore me out."

Sherlock frowned as he suddenly remembered the bed he'd put out fot John in the living room. "You can um...you don't have to sleep out there, you can...you can sleep here with me. If you like," he muttered, blushing ever so slightly. It would be the first time anyone had ever shared a bed with him.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:47 am

"Cup of tea then," he mumbled, clearly unhappy about moving, but that was his condition and he just had to follow the order.

He froze as he sat up though, Sherlock's hesitant voice meant something important was about to come and he turned to him expectant.
    "Really?" He exclaimed when his owner suggested he slept with him. "You mean on the bed here?" he asked, his tail wagging furiously on the mattress. "Last time I slept on a bed was like-" he stopped, blinking back the memories of Jim, he didn't want to think about that.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:48 am

Sherlock chuckled slightly, amused by John's enthuasiasm. It was rather endearing and he stroked his back kindly, reaching down to his tail, tugging at it ever so gently.

"Of course," he replied with a smile. "You can even sleep in the bed if you like, not just on it."

He noticed John's hesitation and change of expression as he obviously remembered something from his past, but Sherlock knew better than to push the point, for now.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:06 am

"Yes, yes, I want that, that's great!" he exclaimed, the excitement and the touches on his tail making him jump up and over Sherlock, he kissed his neck and his hand moved up his thigh and over his hips before he straddled his lap.

"Mm, Sherlock," he whispered softly, his hand threading in his hair, guiding his owner's head down so he could capture his lips in a searing kiss.
    He wasn't thinking, he just wanted to possess those lips again.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:45 pm

Sherlock gasped in surprise, not expecting his pet to just suddenly mount him, but then again he wasn't complaining.

He was loving the physical contact he was sharing between him and John, and the sex had been spectacular, more so than he could have imagined. Although he felt it was more than just sex. He and John had a special connection, and Sherlock felt closer and more at ease with John in the 24 hours since they'd first met than anyone in his whole life.

He grabbed the back of John's head and kept their lips pressed firmly together in a heated rough kiss, desire already beginning to rekindle itself.

When they broke away Sherlock was breathless and smiling. "Thank you," he panted. "For...for everything...you're the best pet a man could wish for I should imagine."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:18 am

John groaned in need when Sherlock pulled away from the kiss, his lips tingling softly and his body already craving for more. The words made him stop though, he looked at Sherlock surprised, his tail wagging but very slowly.
    He knew that it was a compliment, that he was supposed to be happy, very happy, but his heart seemed to clench in his chest, making him frown in confusion.

Did Sherlock think he did this with all his owners?
    Did he think he did it because he was a pet and had to?
    It was true, he had sex with him because he had been asked, because he is supposed to serve Sherlock and cater his every need, but right then, right now as he kissed him, it had been purely because he wanted to, he had forgotten he was a pet, and he knew it was wrong.

"Thank you," he said, pulling away even though every part of him wanted to kiss Sherlock all over.
    "I can be a good pet," he muttered, nodding, trying to forget about those contrasting feelings. "I'll get your tea right away..."
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:25 am

Sherlock could see his pet's face frowning in confusion, thoughts running through his mind, and he wondered if John was beginning to regret their experience, that maybe he viewed Sherlock like all the other owners, the ones who had abused him. He bit his bottom lip and said nothing, just turned his head slightly.

"I'm not like the others," he whispered finally. "If you don't want to do this again it's fine."

Sherlock turned his head back to John and managed a smile, although he had to admit he would be very disappointed if they couldn't repeat this rather wonderful experience.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:38 am

John's ears perked up to attention when Sherlock talked, but soon flattened on his head. Somehow he knew he had annoyed his owner, and it was not good. Of course Sherlock wasn't like everyone else, John knew that, if not for the simple fact that he had /wanted/ to have sex with him, Jesus, he had been so hard, he hadn't known he could get that way.

The words surprised him though, Sherlock was giving him a choice which was more than he had ever got before.
    "Really?" He asked, surprised.
    He frowned then, because to him, it didn't make any sense.
    Maybe Sherlock hadn't enjoyed it that much?
    Or he was ashamed of doing such a thing with a pet?
    That didn't make sense either though, because Sherlock said he just didn't want to be like his past owners, he didn't want to... abuse him.

"Why? Why would you let me choose?" he asked, looking at him. "You are my owner, I am supposed to do whatever you want..."
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:46 pm

"But you're my friend too John," Sherlock replied, grabbing his pet's hand and placing it against his cheek, enjoying the warmth that burned through his face.

"I mean...you can make me cups of tea and coffee, you can cook the meals, you can tidy up, but...you can still be my friend, can't you?" Sherlock frowned, really hoping John would say yes, and snuggled a little bit closer, pressing a small kiss against his lips.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:12 am

You're my friend, too...

John's eyes went wide at the words, his heart suddenly beating faster in his chest. He had never had a friend, he had always been alone, to have a friend was a dream come true, but he knew it couldn't be that easy, there had to be a catch.
    And indeed he wasn't really able to follow Sherlock's logic.

"I don't understand," he admitted, leaning unconsciously towards the touch of Sherlock's hand, he liked the attention so much, even though he kept getting distracted by the words.
    "What is friendship to you?" he asked, blinking, "Why can I choose about sex, but I can't choose about tidying up and making coffee?"
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:24 am

Sherlock smirked to himself, half torn between getting annoyed at his pet's insolence and admiring him for his intelligence. In the end his obvious affection for John won out.

"You can choose," he admitted with a small shrug. "I'm just begging you not to. Come on, you saw the place when you came in..." he smiled out the corner of his mouth. "Why d'you think Mycroft got me a pet, he knows how good you guys are at taking care of the house. Me...I'm hopeless."

He tickled behind John's ear absent mindedly as he continued, "So I'm not telling you, I'm not ordering you around...just...asking whether you would...and as for the sex...I'm just...trying to be nice." Sherlock sighed. "God knows why, I've never been nice to anyone before but...you seem to bring out my good side."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:55 am

John couldn't help the half smile that curled his lips at Sherlock's words, his heart beating fast in his chest again, his tail wagging slightly. Sherlock indeed was a remarkable person, not only he worked with the police, and deduced great amounts of information even far beyond his pet senses, he also had a warm and fair heart under the superficial layer of coldness.
    John was truly impressed and he thought in that moment that he could fall a bit in love with someone like him.

He shook his head slightly, soon leaning into the touch Sherlock was offering him.
    "Well, I am not sure, but from what I heard, a friend usually wants to help out... and it's not like I have anything else to do," he commented with a chuckle, feeling too happy to be able to keep it inside.

He blushed a bit. "I like it if you are nice... you're different, I don't think there is another human being like you, and I like that..."
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:51 pm

"Hmm. There's a lot better humans out there than me John," Sherlock mumbled modestly, feeling a little embarrassed that John was already placing him so highly.

He leant forward and captured the pets lips in his lightly kissing him. Sherlock enjoyed the feel of John's lips, warm, welcoming against his own. He knew he could get used to the idea quite easily.

"Now how about that cup of tea eh John?" He grinned, stroking the pet's cheek kindly. "I'll keep the bed warm for you."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:20 pm

John shook his head: "I haven't met any," he commented, leaning into the kiss, it felt strange to be so intimate with his owner, but he reckoned it was normal considering what had just happened between them. It would stop eventually, when they were not in a bed together, and John had to be careful not to misbehave.
    As much as he appreciated Sherlock's talk of friendship and freedom, he still knew that for the rest of the world he was just a pet, he didn't have any rights.

"You mean, how about that cup of tea, please?" he teased him, even though he was already moving from the bed, a bit self-conscious as he stood naked in the room, especially because he was still half-hard from the excitement of a few minutes before.

"Mm, I'll be right back," he commented, bending to get his pants and slid them on quickly and then moving out of the room.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:16 pm

Sherlock smiled and watched John get out of the bed, his eyes darting over the pet's naked body curiously, studying every inch of it and committing it to memory. He really was quite beautiful, he decided with a small blush. He'd never thought that about anyone before.

Sherlock lay back on the pillows his hands behind his head. John had been the best birthday present ever. He yawned and rubbed his eyes, quite tired by the days events, but looking forward to his cup of tea and another cuddle with John none the less.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:29 am

John came back a few minutes later with a steaming cup of tea and placed it on the bedside table. "Here you go," he muttered, sitting by the side of the bed and looking at him.

"Anything else?" he asked, his eyes moving on Sherlock and he really couldn't help taking in his naked features, his dishevelled hair, he was quite sexy even like this and John had to think whether there was something wrong with him for being so soft when it came to Sherlock. He felt strangely gooey inside and it was quite silly, really.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:00 pm

Sherlock hoisted himself up into a sitting position when John returned with the tea.

"Thank you John," he muttered, smiling at the pet as he sat down on the bed next to him.

"I don't need anything else. You can come to bed if you like," he patted the empty side of the bed to encourage him. "We've got work to do tomorrow and I want you to help me. You'll need the rest."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:29 am

John looked at Sherlock's hand patting the place beside him, and was ready to climb over him to claim his place back on the bed when his eyes fell on his owner's crotch, still very much naked.

"Mm, right, rest," he commented, licking his lips slightly, feeling a stirring in his groin. "Are you... mm... going to stay like that?" he asked, his hand settling on Sherlock's thigh, his thumb circling patterns on the soft skin. "It might be a bit... distracting..."
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:30 pm

Sherlock chuckled, realising his pet was getting turned on again. He must have quite a high sex drive, he wondered to himself, which surely was a good thing. Sherlock would be quite happy to end every night having amazing sex with John.

"Well...I do sometimes sleep naked but...pass me my boxers," he asked, pointing to them on the floor.

He admired John's body again, thinking how wonderful it would be to have someone sleeping next to him, but not just anyone, someone special and amazing like John.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:24 am

John nodded, his ears flattening on his head.
    "Please?" he teased him again, before he bent over to get Sherlock's boxers. He watched him carefully as he covered himself up and sighed, trying to calm himself down.

Sherlock had said he could choose about having sex again, but he hadn't really mentioned whether he was willing to do it again and how often. John had never really thought he would want someone the way he wanted Sherlock. Even though he had just had him, which had been quite an amazing experience per se, he still wanted to touch him, and well, possibly more.
    He wasn't sure how to react to those feelings though, so unused to feeling aroused at all.

"What time do you usually wake up?" he asked as he laid by Sherlock's side, checking whether he was taking as little space as possible, and looking at Sherlock a bit sheepishly wondering if it was okay to stay there or he wanted him to curl away in one corner or something.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:15 am

Once Sherlock had pulled on the boxers he peeled back the covers of the bed for him and John to get in together. He lay back down on the pillow and dragged the sheets over them, smiling as he felt his pet's body close to his.

"I normally wake up pretty early," Sherlock admitted. "I find it difficult to switch off...too much on my mind." He rolled over to face John and gave him a little kiss on the tip of his nose.

"I won't wake you up though," he added. "If you like to sleep in that's...that's fine." Sherlock felt like he wanted John to be as comfortable and relaxed as possible in his new home.

He stroked the pet's side gently, wondering whether they might repeat their little encounter, and debating whether to ask him directly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:31 pm