BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Revelations-

Irene Adler
    Irene Adler

Job : Dominatrix
    Hobbies : Put under my feet the whole British Empire. Give pleasure to my body to those who deserve it. Dominate, I have the initiative. Read the stories of a detective on the blog of dr. Watson.And do feel Sherlock Holmes has never felt so only with the touch of my skin.

Revelations- Empty Revelations-

Post by Irene Adler Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:48 am

She had appeared at the appointed time. At eight o'clock. A dinner for two.
    Irene had been dressed in a simple, perhaps surprised if Mr. Holmes. But that night Irene wanted to go as an ordinary woman, not as the dominatrix. Although she wanted this. The tight black dress to her body made ​​her a beautiful woman.

When she arrived at 221B, Ms. Hudson received her with a smile on her face astonished. Not knowing what to say or do. Irene smiled saying, "I have a dinner with Mr. Sherlock Holmes" And she climbed the stairs more seductively, blowing her long heels. Sherlock in this way would recognize the woman, to his guest.

She did not call at the door and walked in, smiled at the elegant man who was there in that room. Her feline eyes scanned his entire body. "Good evening, sir. I hope that dinner is ready ... and you too"
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Job : Consulting Detective

Revelations- Empty Re: Revelations-

Post by The Consulting Detective Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:03 am

Sherlock heard high-heels walking up the stairs. Of course he knew who she was, they had an appointment. He stood with his back at the door, looking out of the window. Briefly, he looked on his watch. She was late.

When she eventually came in, No nock, typical. and heard her familiar voice what on earth did she mean? he turned around.

Irene Adler, THE woman stood prominently in their living room. She looked... as always, classic and elegant. The familiar excitement that hung around her, came into the room as an old friend.

"You are late, but yes, it is still ready." He gestured to the kitchen table, for once free of chemicals. He ignored her second question, obviously. He wondered what she meant with it.

"Please." He got to the table and shoved her chair back, a polite gesture. She sat down, he shoved it back and he walked around the table to sit opposite her. He reached out for the wine and poured some in their glasses. "Feel lucky, Miss Adler, because I don't eat often. And I rarely eat together."
    Irene Adler
    Irene Adler

Hobbies : Put under my feet the whole British Empire. Give pleasure to my body to those who deserve it. Dominate, I have the initiative. Read the stories of a detective on the blog of dr. Watson.And do feel Sherlock Holmes has never felt so only with the touch of my skin.

Post by Irene Adler Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:28 am

Her lips stained red smiled to see Sherlock Holmes in front of her. Decisively entered the room as if she had always been living there, with familiarity but still have that touch of elegance and daring. She had spent time there, especially one in particular, when she asked him a dinner.

"Do not know how is the traffic. Well, you should know what, you take a taxi all day, not? ." She let the little black velvet purse and followed the slender figure of the detective to the kitchen area. Her small nose wrinkled at the smell of sulfur, chemicals. "Wow, you have mended your area of experiments for me?.You are really considered my dear. I like it, I like everything about you ... deeply" She smiled and agreed to the polite gesture of him when he put the chair. "Thank you".

Now they were both facing each other. She looked as he uncorked the bottle of wine with elegance and poured the delicious liquid in the glass. "I am the luckiest woman in the world to be dining with the famous consulting detective in the world. It is much to ask that after dinner, a dance? Or is that too much for you? May be true, as the safest, you do not know to dance with a woman and do not say this to offend you, my dear. "Irene took a sip of wine, delicious. She looked at him and inside her was waking up that excitement, that attraction to be with a man who was at her height.
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:54 am

He reacted mockingly at her praising that he had cleaned up for her. The worst thing was that he actually had done that for her.

Deeply. The word echoed through his mind. He was well aware of the ambiguity of it, which concerned him. He ignored it.

It did feel offending that she thought he couldn't dance. Now he was forced to accept, just to prove himself.

"Of course I can dance." He snapped his piercing gaze into her eyes. There it was again, the mutual interest buzzing between them. He narrowed his gaze. "Is that a challenge, Miss Adler?" He liked challenges.

Sherlock ripped his gaze off her for a moment, to divert it to their dinner. He opened the cap that Mrs. Hudson had put over it to keep it warm and presented their dinner. He presented it, being mystical about how it tasted and what it actually was. He actually didn't know, but he didn't want to spoil it. Mrs. Hudson had been an angel to help him.
    Irene Adler
    Irene Adler

Post by Irene Adler Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:59 am

"Always, I like to challenge you, I like to play with the brain you have. It is something that is impossible not to do, dear. I want you to defy me too, so we both will be in the same situation." She smiled looking down that strong neck that was so fascinated that both wanted to caress, kiss and lick. Feel the carotid click on the lips, feel the excitement. However, no. She would not try him as a client. She would make love, she would be what had never been with clients, tender, close, warm, each kiss was memorable in his skin, unforgettable for her.

"The truth is that I find it hard to see you dance ... but it's something I could not forget in my life." Irene took the first bite of delicious steak, a piece of lust as she watched him without realizing it, she felt the tension grew as before.

Irene looked into his eyes. "It's delicious dinner. But ... I'm sure you would be more delicious." Bold confessed while drinking a glass of wine. Always liked provoke him, always unnerve her most precious virgin.
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:23 am

"You, Miss Adler are, as always, very direct." Sherlock swallowed and shifted a little. He felt blood raising to his cheeks and frowned. Was he blushing? Why was he blushing? He grabbed his glass of wine and set it to his lips. Not his drug of choice, but he thought it was delicious anyway. Delcious...

"I want the truth." Sherlock had assembled his thoughts and stared at her eyes again, while slicing a piece off his steak. He noted that her eyes wandered off to his hands and other parts of his body, which he was used to, but made him feel uncomfortable. He pinched the meat with his fork and brought it up to his mouth. He saw her staring as he closed his lips around it and began to chew it.

Pupils dilated, breath pattern shallows. Aroused already?

"Let's make a deal, shall we?" He started after swallowing the last bite of meat. "You can challenge me in whatever you want and in return, I can ask you anything and you will answer truthfully." She opened his mouth to ask him the obvious thing she longed for but he added quickly: "But you have to convince me with reasonable arguments to complete your challenge."
    Irene Adler
    Irene Adler

Post by Irene Adler Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:49 am

"Sherlock, you always have seen me as a very direct woman." Said smiling. "You know me very well. There is nothing that I can hide, right now I'm at a disadvantage. I have not been able to come naked as the first time that we saw. It's too cold and I do not want to fall sick ". Declared suggestively while watching as the cheeks of the man opposite her was slightly flushed. "Mmm ... i love your cheekbones. It makes me want to kiss you or ... scratch." She dared below the table with her nimble feet caressing the strong leg of the detective as she enjoyed that dinner. Yes, she was excited, her pupils dilated and her breathing slightly agitated.

"The truth? A deal? ... Mmmmm" Licked her lips as he finished watching the meat. "I like the game, I want to play with you. I will be very honest and I will give reasonable arguments and if necessary you will be the dominatrix. You have the riding crop, right?". Drank the whole glass of wine in one gulp, leaving her foot travel detective's thigh, his thigh was muscular, it was delicious. "I give you the honor to start the game first"
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:25 am

Sherlock blinked and briefly looked down to the table (as if he could look through it) in surprise. He felt her foot crawling up and down his leg. His first reaction was to pull it away, but a second thought withheld him from it. She would think of him as weak and a complete pussy, so he stood his ground and felt how her foot explored his leg.

She purred, licked her lips and scooted her foot up his thigh once more, but Sherlock was not impressed. She was clearly flirting at him, but he didn't respond that way. At least, he appeared so. His mind obviously lost the grip of statements that were rooted in his mind. They were weakened and he did his best to assemble himself while finishing his dinner.

"What happened to you that lead to you, becoming a dominatrix? Certainly, something must have happened along your childhood or teenage years..." He mused, fingers folded against each other under his nose. Again, piercing gaze, a foot writhing against his legs and her continuous smirk all added to the building tension in the room.
    Irene Adler
    Irene Adler

Post by Irene Adler Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:00 am

He did not reject to her or said nothing when she let go her foot up his leg so insinuating, still enjoy this delicious meat and delicious wine. Irene filled his glass trying not to moan feeling the strong muscle of his leg. Under the table her foot was slowly climbing up that part of him untouched, pristine. Irene stopped, would not go above, but did not take his foot, left it in his thigh. She did not expect him to corresponding to her flirtation. Please!, He was Sherlock Holmes!.

The question he did to her was direct, honest, curious. He wanted to know more about it and know what she had suffered in the past. Irene did not want to appear weak, that never, never. No one knew her past. Not even her ex-husband. She dropped back on the seat with the glass in hand. She looked at the detective's eyes while drinking wine and petting his strong thigh.

"My father abused me and raped me until age 16, tied me to the bed and he did what he wanted with me. Mmm ... no one could find out who had killed him, a quick hand over his drink and lethal poison arsenic. I swore to myself that no man would be able to control myself. Psychologists, psychiatrists throughout my life.The love? .... I have never known what it is. Until now ... "
    . Smiled at detective, but that smile was not provocative as ever. It was a bit melancholy smile, remembering all that. "I have told the truth, Mr. Holmes. Now, I ask. Truth or dare?".
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:35 am

Her eyes were like daggers, strong, confident and merciless. He was impressed by her intellect and lack of shame and fear.

He had learned from John that he should say soothing words, say that he was sorry for her or something alike, but he didn't find that matching with his character, so instead he said, after a long pause of consideration: "Thank you for sharing your story. I...um... appreciate it." It was difficult to find words that fit the situation.

After her confession, she got her cheeky smile back again, the one he liked. Wait, what... do I like a kind of smile she has? and felt her foot crawling up under his trouser. His breath hitched a little and his eyes got wide. He cursed himself for being like this, but well... he couldn't help it. He took another bite of his meal, which was almost finished.

"The deal was that you would challenge me to do what you wanted me to do, or am I mistaken?" He frowned and pouted slightly. "On the condition that you convince me to do it."

((The words in italics are his thoughts, but if it is in dialogue, it is a stress on a word))
    Irene Adler
    Irene Adler

Post by Irene Adler Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:13 am

"Needless to say obliges you not know how to express things. You Have Asperger Syndrome and try hard hard to express how you feel. With what I've said enough. No need to thank me. I have wanted to share this information with you. "Smiled and looked down her guard was being more relaxed with him. She was honest and told him her life. "I'm not sorry for what I did and I would return it."

Irene felt like the breath of Sherlock stirred when his foot was up more by the leg until the crotch. She removed her foot and made it out of respect for him. But what was happening to her?. Irene Adler, the woman, already launched his jugular would have to rape him in that chair!.

"Yes, exactly. You have to do what I will challenge you, Sherlock. That or you prefer the option 'truth'. What I can ask you as you have done me"
    Irene had already finished the dinner, took the glass of wine and on the way she took off her high heels to be more comfortable. Entered the room and turned to meet his eyes.
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:41 am

When she mentioned his syndrome, he narrowed his eyes and leaned forward over the table. How could she have known about that? How interesting. She amazed him quite often still.

He was glad she retreated her foot, though he would never admit it. It surprised him, she actually had a sense of respect, somehow.

He finished off dinner and took a sip of his wine. He tried to deduce her, but failed. Frowning and pouting, he let his gaze glide over her, but found nothing. Nothing.

"As you know everything about me already, I'd rather have a challenge"

((Can I ask you something? Please, be more exact in where she is positioned and where she is going... I kinda don't get it frequently and it is hard to respond to. Thanks!))
    Irene Adler
    Irene Adler

Post by Irene Adler Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:12 am

"Sherlock, what happens?. You can not deduct anything from me?. I am with clothes. I think something happens to you. Are you sick?". She smiled and had to make great effort not to burst out laughing, but she loved that this meant if she was insulting him. Irene was curious that he was what was happening. Well, this was not a surprise for her because Sherlock could never deduce anything from her

"Challenge? ... Perfect." Irene turned to face him in the eye. She was near the fireplace, glass in hand. Drank some wine leaving her eyes travel over his body. Yes, he was desirable, very desirable. She had not been sat down and she was more sure of that challenge would not possibly do. "Well .... the challenge is ... caress me ." She raised one thin eyebrow in playful plan waiting to see his reaction.

(sorry sorry please. And i love your sherlock!!)
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:23 am

Sherlock got up and walked over to the fireplace, which was lit. With his hands in his pocket, he subconsciously tried to look nonchalant and relaxed, though he panicked a little from the inside.

"Not a dance? Earlier this evening you were very insisting upon that matter..." He checked her face for a reaction, but continued. "But if you've changed your mind: Convince me. Convince me why I should caress you. This was all part of the deal, make it logical that I should caress you."

((Well, as I am not a native speaker, sometimes things are quite confusing... Example: but she loved that this meant if she was insulting him... heh? Razz I don't get it... Gah, sorry if I am complaining too much!
    And Thank you! Thank you very much! I am trying 0:) ))
    Irene Adler
    Irene Adler

Post by Irene Adler Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:56 am

She followed him with her eyes, the way he had to move more excited to Irene. So elegant, so masculine. She looked at his beautiful eyes elongated and intense. "Oh, we have all night to play this game." Drank all the wine and put the glass on a small table beside the chair had the doctor. With a wave of her hands released her long hair, untamed, dark and bright fell on her young shoulders. "Well, I must convince you ...". Took a step toward him. "Have you ever touched a woman's skin? Well, with me only twice. Feel its touch in your fingers?. If you do not, I think you're a coward and you're afraid to touch a woman." Irene knew very well Sherlock, he was very proud and not allow it.

Irene boldly down the shoulder straps of her dress showing more skin. She looked intently into his eyes. With each piece of clothing she removed, or for example, when she released her hair, Irene Adler was disappearing. It was as if the dominatrix was disappearing little by little to show the real Irene front of him.

(off: im not native speaker neither^^^ Any doubt please ask me ok?
    And yes, your sherlock is great believe me!))
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:49 am

Sherlock clenched his teeth and narrowed his gaze once more. She was on dangerous ground. She knew exactly how to provoke him.

"Fine" he spat out and reached out for her hair. His palm up, facing her head, he ran his fingers through it till the end, draped over her shoulder.

It felt surprisingly soft and pleasant and he wanted to do it again, but with his other hand. He rested his first hand on her naked shoulder and gasped in silence. That was also soft, but warmer and smoother than her hair. With his hand still on her shoulder, he reached for her hair again and combed it with his fingers.

"Soft-" he murmured absent-minded, not aware that he said it out loud.

((WHIII THANK YOUUWW))
    ((Where are you from then? Very Happy))
    Irene Adler
    Irene Adler

Post by Irene Adler Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:21 am

Irene was nervous and closed her eyes when he approached her, stifled a groan as she felt his hand through her hair, soft, delicate. Irene's whole body trembled with excitement but not sex, was something deeper, it was joy to have him so close, feeling his fingers, to feel it. Only he could make her feel those feelings, those emotions to stir her heart is so rampant. She bit her lower lip, his other hand on my shoulder, warm and strong.

She opened her eyes when he heard what he said aloud. "You can touch me all you want, Sherlock. Experiment and let yourself go." Squinting Irene took one of his hands and led her own lips to make them slide over them. "My lips are soft too, Sherlock. The first time you touch the lips of a woman, right? ...". Took a step forward, their bodies were a few centimetres of touching and tension was growing thicker. "We continue with the game? ... Your move ...". Even with 's hand between his eyes looked into them expressing the feelings she felt and that grew helplessly.

(Im from Spain!!!!And you Dutch, right?))
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:34 am

Sherlock 'woke up' to reality when she offered her whole being to him. Sherlock stepped back when it was obvious that she was not going to kiss him yet. She was very, very direct and too easy to get. Not really a challenge, which disappointed him. He liked to fight for something. This was not the Irene he knew. Not the strong woman, the one who knocked him down and hit him with a riding crop. This was a soft girl, ready to give her whole self to him. Romantic, but not really his area. She was very easy to deduce.

He let her hair glide through is fingers and He turned around, putting his hands in his pockets again and asked briskly:

"Well, what do you want then, truth or dare?"

((Si!))
    Irene Adler
    Irene Adler

Post by Irene Adler Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:57 am

"Dare". She replied with decision, feeling as he walked away from her. It seemed that her behaviour did not like this behaviour mild, sweet and tender. Irene could be the one that was and it was, but she was afraid that he would be scared if she showed what she was doing to her clients, although she did not felt it as such, all the contrary.

"And I want you to give me too hard challenge please, dear, I will not get bored. I will do whatever you say, just this once". She returned to the kitchen and poured two glasses of wine both. Returned to living room and she came to him offering him the glass sliding down her eyes through his body getting ready for the challenge that he could make her.

(She has changed her behavior because I do not want to scare you, because Irene actually want to jump to rape XDDD)
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:18 am

"As you wish." Sherlock had his answer ready. "I want you to abandon your defence and let me deduce you." He turned around to face her and pierced his gaze through her. Now the tension was building, because this was actually a very, very intimate request.

He'd wanted to be able to deduce her, the real her, for a long time. It was unnerving that he couldn't deduce her and wanted it so badly, that he took his chance.

((Maybe you should xD that would be hot as hell!))
    Irene Adler
    Irene Adler

Post by Irene Adler Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:41 am

Irene when heard his answer, she looked into his eyes and stopped while carrying a glass of wine with her luscious lips. He wanted to be deduced, knowing the truth, to know deeply. Know her weaknesses, her real face hid behind her makeup and fancy clothes. The woman who had behind Irene Adler. It was a challenge that she ought to full.

"Sherlock, you want to really do it?". She approached him suggestively while sliding her hands down his chest, feeling the fabric of his shirt, her fingers began to unbutton the buttons, one by one. "If I let you deduct from my, you know who I am, you'll know all my weaknesses, the real face of Irene Adler." Smiled when he saw his chest having four buttons undone. She saw a strong chest, fibrous and muscular, almost hairless. She boldly walked over to him to drop the breath warm on the skin of his chest. "You can start if you want, I'm all yours, but you ... you'll be mine tonight. I told you once, remember?". She raised her eyes to admire his eyes while stroking his chest feeling like tensed muscles after contact.

(perfect!!! are you ready??! XDDD))
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:22 am

"What- What are you doing?" He stumbled over his words with a frown. With a snatch, he stopped her small hand from opening more buttons by gripping her wrist. The other was very insistent and stroked his bare chest. He tensed up, his breath hitched and panicked a little.

She was very determined and pushed him backwards until his back touched the wall. She came closer, very much closer until he was trapped between her and the wall. Of course he could push her away in a whim, but something stopped him. It was confusion and curiosity.

How would it feel like? The thing everybody was talking about. He had thought about it of course. It was always an opportunity. And if he had to choose with who he wanted to do it, he'd choose her.

"I can't deduce you like this!" he growled when she pushed his jacket off his shoulders and looked down with a very confused and cross expression.

((I put them against a wall... feel free to do what you like ;D ))
    Irene Adler
    Irene Adler

Post by Irene Adler Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:55 am

"What am I doing?. I'm letting you deduce, Sherlock. What do you see? What do you feel?". Said while unbuttoning his shirt and revealed his bare chest before her eyes. Although she did not stop when he caught her wrist with force. "Quiet, calm down. Let me make you discover a world which you know not and I am a very good teacher. Trust me. Ten years credited me." She laughed as it was against the wall to let it end. "To hell with the deduction tonight, tonight you are going to be a man, my man and you leave that world of chastity. Be happy you deflowered." She pushed off his jacket off his shoulders and looked at his chest, his belly flat and hard, the beginning of his waist, his crotch ... that virgin area which she wanted.

Irene felt him confused, scared, this was something new for him. "Sherlock ...". Whispered against the skin of his chest before kissing it for the first time. Her skillful hands had opened his shirt and enjoyed his skin, his warmth, his strength. Closed over her slender body against his. Each time felt more desire, more pleasure. Tasted his skin, her lips slid up one of his nipples and bit him until he groaned for the first time of pain and pleasure. Her hands dropped to his belt and opened it with decision, also did the same with his pants. She slipped a hand inside his boxers and felt his first member was hot, very hot and wet. She raised her eyes at him. "My god, Sherlock." Her breathing was hectic. "I want to have inside me." Confessed to feeling the length of his penis before gluing her lips against his chest again and continue kissing and licking forward, never letting go, cornering him against the wall. The hand which had started moving his cock to give pleasure and to adopt the actual size of excitement. "It's time to leave the real Sherlock's inside you"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:38 pm