BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

America (Irene Adler and S.Holmes)

S. Holmes
    S. Holmes

Job : Student
    Hobbies : Crime solving, the science of deduction, violin, chemistry.

America (Irene Adler and S.Holmes) Empty America (Irene Adler and S.Holmes)

Post by S. Holmes Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:32 am

"It's okay." Sherlock stated after a long silence. He was standing in the centre of a flat they were viewing, fingers laced together in front of him. He wasn't lying either, it was okay. Fully furnished, two functional bedrooms, centre of the city- only a few blocks away from Central Park- and reasonably priced- not that that was an issue though.

"We'll take it," he turned on the spot and swept towards the door where Irene and the landlord were stood, observing him from a safe distance.
    The landlord started to babble on about a deposit but he cut him off by fishing a wad of notes from his suit pocket and pressing them it into the other man's hand. "That should cover it and any inconveniences. We'll move in immediately." he flashed a false smile at the now beaming man.

As the landlord hurried back down to the ground floor Sherlock stole a quick glance at Irene. She'd said nothing since they'd entered the flat and he had frustratingly hadn't been able to conclude anything from her silence.

Sherlock had maintained the whole time that it was in their best interests to live together over here. His argument being that he didn't want to have to fish her out of trouble again, but to be honest it was more to do with the crushing loneliness he felt stuck on this vast continent, an Atlantic Ocean too far away from John Watson. But also he felt an obligation to her somehow, ridiculous and sentimental he knew, but none the less he had to admit he cared what happened to her now, even if he would never openly admit it.

"Happy?" he asked, voice low, worried eyes studying her pale face for a reaction; as she, much like Sherlock, was never usually silent for long.
    Irene Adler
    Irene Adler

Job : Dominatrix
    Hobbies : Put under my feet the whole British Empire. Give pleasure to my body to those who deserve it. Dominate, I have the initiative. Read the stories of a detective on the blog of dr. Watson.And do feel Sherlock Holmes has never felt so only with the touch of my skin.

America (Irene Adler and S.Holmes) Empty Re: America (Irene Adler and S.Holmes)

Post by Irene Adler Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:09 am

Irene had stayed in the downstairs floor watching the two of them would share. She liked a lot. She looked out the window watching the Central Park filled with children, couples walking, joggers. Irene smiled hearing the voice of Sherlock had paid the owner of the flat. They two had no money problems, she had enough money in the bank for all the jobs that she had. Payment of some older works were too high because of the importance of her clients. But that was the past. Now she had escaped from England as Sherlock. They both had decided to live together after having been so long run. Would be difficult living together, but being with Sherlock was what she had wanted.

When the landlord was gone. Irene heard him approaching. The silence had been intense between them. She had not said anything since she entered the house.

"Happy?"

Irene turned to face him. She had changed her appearance, she no longer wore expensive clothes and not in expensive heels. Her appearance was much simpler and more natural. But even she was a beautiful woman. "Happy to have hit the apartment. I think it's perfect for Us!, No?. If you want to decorate both the apartment. Though I deduce that you want the living room like you ... Baker Street flat, right?". She approached him to fix his shirt collar closely.
    S. Holmes
    S. Holmes

Post by S. Holmes Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:20 am

"I thought you'd have learnt by now Miss Adler that sentiment is dangerous; the living room will stay as it is." he said coolly, expression blank as ever. He let her straighten out his collar, catching her gaze for a moment or two before heading back down the stairs and out of the apartment block.
    A few days later they we're completely settled in. The few possessions they did still own had been arranged about the apartment and Sherlock had shifted the kitchen furniture to make room for his microscope and lab equipment. However the experiments he did do seemed tedious and trivial now there was no need to carry them out to solve a case. Despite the flat's location right in the centre of the buzzing city, Sherlock quickly fell into absolute boredom.
    "Bored." he found himself saying out loud as Irene returned from what he assumed would have been a shopping trip, although to be honest had she not just made such a noise coming in he wouldn't have noticed her absence at all.
    Irene Adler
    Irene Adler

Job : Dominatrix
    Hobbies : Put under my feet the whole British Empire. Give pleasure to my body to those who deserve it. Dominate, I have the initiative. Read the stories of a detective on the blog of dr. Watson.And do feel Sherlock Holmes has never felt so only with the touch of my skin.

Post by Irene Adler Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:52 am

Yes, she had returned from shopping for groceries needed and also she wanted out of that apartment several hours to be away from Sherlock. Not that coexistence is difficult, but it was hard to be next to the man who loved her and could not and did not kiss or touch. That was what happened to Irene. So the less time she was on the floor better.

She entered the room with the direction of the kitchen, her hands four bags of food. Irene smiled to hear Sherlock say 'bored'. It was normal, keep a racing engine which his brain was not working was devastating. "How are you, honey?". Asked from the kitchen while getting into the refrigerator milk bottles. "If you want we can go out to dinner later. I invite you to an Italian or Chinese. Do you say?". She returned to the living room and went to Sherlock with intertwined arms around her chest as she looked at him suggestively. "C'mon ... Do not you bored?. Might find some entertainment outside these walls"
    S. Holmes
    S. Holmes

Post by S. Holmes Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:43 am

Sherlock let out a snort at being called 'honey', however he wasn't quite sure if he found the pet name sickening or endearing- perhaps a strange mixture of the two.

Back at 221B he would have mocked Irene for such a ridiculous term- something his mother might have called him and got away with it-; but out here, alone except for her in the city, it seemed slightly less shamefully weak to show some affection.

"Don't call me that." he replied despite himself, but in a half hearted tone. He let out a shaky exhale as she wrapped warm hands around his back and he was left looking down into her eyes.

Pupils dilated; a small part of his brain registered.

"Hmm." he grumbled at her suggestion before smirking and adding, "I doubt it."
    He broke away from her arms and turned to grab his coat from the couch, pulling it on as he made his way towards the door.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:43 pm