BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

4 posters

Frankie O'Connor

Frankie O'Connor
    Frankie O'Connor

Job : Test Subject/Part-time Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Scientific/Medical/Mechanical Research/Stuff, sleeping, solving puzzles, writing, reading, astronomy, World History,

Frankie O'Connor Empty Frankie O'Connor

Post by Frankie O'Connor Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:12 am

24 years old. Female. Mentally unstable, emotionally traumatized. Neighbor of Sherlock Holmes. Questions?
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

Frankie O'Connor Empty Re: Frankie O'Connor

Post by His-Doctor Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:19 am

*clears throat nervously*
    Um, he tends to have that effect on people. Have you tried earplugs?

Welcome to the forum
    Frankie O'Connor
    Frankie O'Connor

Hobbies : Scientific/Medical/Mechanical Research/Stuff, sleeping, solving puzzles, writing, reading, astronomy, World History,

Post by Frankie O'Connor Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:24 am

His-Doctor wrote:*clears throat nervously*
    Um, he tends to have that effect on people. Have you tried earplugs?

Welcome to the forum
    Oh it's not because of him that I'm traumatized, far from that actually. The only problem I have is when he's shooting at the wall at two in the morning and continuously shouting "BORED", so I should invest in some ear plugs, yes. Anyway, thank you, it's nice to be here.
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Job : Retired Army doctor working at a hospital in London
    Hobbies : solving crimes with Sherlock

Post by J Watson@221B Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:33 pm

Yes, I have several problems with that too.... Oh well, he's not going to change any time soon... Of course, I'm not sure I want him to......

hmm...

Well, welcome and good luck.

I say sorry in advance for Sherlock's dying cat imitation on his bloody violin at 3 in the blessed A.M.
    Frankie O'Connor
    Frankie O'Connor

Post by Frankie O'Connor Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:45 pm

J Watson@221B wrote:Yes, I have several problems with that too.... Oh well, he's not going to change any time soon... Of course, I'm not sure I want him to......

hmm...

Well, welcome and good luck.

I say sorry in advance for Sherlock's dying cat imitation on his bloody violin at 3 in the blessed A.M.
    Don't ever wish for change upon others, Mr. Watson. That's just asking for trouble in the worst ways. *gazes at him drearily, as if remembering something*
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Job : Retired Army doctor working at a hospital in London
    Hobbies : solving crimes with Sherlock

Post by J Watson@221B Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:27 pm

*John is creeped out, but i totally get it and am laughing quietly in a corner*

I... I said I wasn't sure.... I...Sher- Sherlock is perfect just.... just the way he is...

Aaaaaand Sherlock's right behind me, right? Listening?
    Frankie O'Connor
    Frankie O'Connor

Post by Frankie O'Connor Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:24 pm

*begins to fiddle with a lengthy piece of string wadded up in her pocket, losing interest*
    I dunno. Maybe you should look. *begins to tie several knots on top of another*
    AnnieLuv
    AnnieLuv

Location : 1 Prescot Street, London- but don't go getting ideas, loves, that's just my business address ;)
    Job : I give advice of... questionable legality, as well as valuable information for anyone in seek of it *charges and conditions apply*- give me a call if your interested
    Hobbies : Messing with people, playing with fire, occasionally mudering someone- but only if they deserved it (I'm not a monster), being a genius (yes, it's a hobbie), thinking of new ways to mess with the system, trying to stay away from my dad (aka a certain consulting criminal)

Post by AnnieLuv Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:21 pm

Well miss, I'll take this oppportunity to welcome you as well.

The name's Annie, and if you're ever in need of some... information or perhaps an idea, feel free to give me call- I'd be happy to oblige... Wink

Good luck, love.
    Frankie O'Connor
    Frankie O'Connor

Post by Frankie O'Connor Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:59 am

Hello, Annie. Thank you, I'm quite glad to be here (OOC: mostly because the people I roleplay with live in like....f**king Europe or something so by the time I'm actually able to roleplay - woken up, breakfast eaten, showered, etc. - on the weekends, they're usually wrapping up for the night so I'm just like >:I)

You know I'm sure as hell going to give you a call. I need to leave this damn flat more often, perhaps we can cause some mischief? *smiles discreetly*
    Frankie O'Connor
    Frankie O'Connor

Post by Frankie O'Connor Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:00 am

J Watson@221B wrote:*John is creeped out, but i totally get it and am laughing quietly in a corner*

((OOC: Hahaha, sounds like something I would do on a Friday night, laughing in the corner. xD))
    AnnieLuv
    AnnieLuv

Location : 1 Prescot Street, London- but don't go getting ideas, loves, that's just my business address ;)
    Job : I give advice of... questionable legality, as well as valuable information for anyone in seek of it *charges and conditions apply*- give me a call if your interested
    Hobbies : Messing with people, playing with fire, occasionally mudering someone- but only if they deserved it (I'm not a monster), being a genius (yes, it's a hobbie), thinking of new ways to mess with the system, trying to stay away from my dad (aka a certain consulting criminal)

Post by AnnieLuv Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:23 pm

I'd like that miss O'Connor, i'd like that very much

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:46 pm