BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

*Enters awkwardly, moves around nervously* Hello???

Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Job : Army Doctor, formerly of the Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers
    Hobbies : If you count wishing I was back in Afghanistan every second of my life as a hobby, then all right.

*Enters awkwardly, moves around nervously* Hello??? Empty *Enters awkwardly, moves around nervously* Hello???

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:40 am

[font=Verdana]Erm, hi...I'm Dr. John H. Watson and I just joined...Erm...I really dunnow what to say... silent Erm...[/font
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

*Enters awkwardly, moves around nervously* Hello??? Empty Re: *Enters awkwardly, moves around nervously* Hello???

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:09 am

Hey! Good to meet you! I'm always open to new RPs. XD
    Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Hobbies : If you count wishing I was back in Afghanistan every second of my life as a hobby, then all right.

*Enters awkwardly, moves around nervously* Hello??? Empty Re: *Enters awkwardly, moves around nervously* Hello???

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:13 am

Thanks. That helps get rid of some of the nervousness... Embarassed
    Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes

Hobbies : Shooting walls, deducing crimes

Post by Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:51 am

Nervous is quite becoming of you John.
    Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:46 am

Oh, is it? I wasn't aware it was so becoming of me. And, er, hello Mr. Holmes. I'd no idea we were on formal terms. You're adressing me by my first name and not by "Dr. Watson", so either you know me better than I know you or indicating a wish to be on more formal terms. Other than that, I can't think of much else that would mean.

Post by Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:26 am

Well, it happens to be I'd love to be on more formal terms. You seem like a good fellow. I'm not entirely sure. I'm... Yeah. I've deduced that I've officially been rendered speechless by Dr. John H. Watson,
    Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:23 am

Fellow. Sorry, forgive me if I chuckle at that. And oh, I've rendered you speechless, have I? That's a new one on you. You always have a reply to EVERYTHING, thought you would outlive God trying to have the last word. And yet, here you are. The man who always knows what to say every time. Speechless when it comes to ME? Hmm. Now I wonder why that could be.

Post by Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:30 am

Well... As to that is rather not discuss in public. I'm more of a business indoors type of man. Sorry bout the fellow thing. Heads not straight. It's an after effect of the Great Doctor rendering me speechless. Looks and words matter here. Well really looks are barely part of it. It's more words and personality. Ah here we go again. I'm rambling.

Post by Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:30 am

Embarassed
    Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:08 am

Oh, it's all right. I'm just teasing you. That's right. John Watson has now made it her life's goal to tease Sherlock Holmes. The Great Doctor? Shocked Please, Sherlock. I'm...flustered. Again, I thought I was an ordinary person. And now suddenly I'm GREAT? Hmm. Which is it, Sherlock? I hardly know, with YOU.

Post by Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:10 am

Umm well... Ernmm... Like you... I like... You? Don't make me do this.... It's hard...
    Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:35 am

You LIKE me? Oh, THAT's rich. I hope to God that ISN'T what you're trying to say, Sherlock, cause... There is no WAY that YOU of all people like ME. You've made it pretty clear that your assistant is the ONLY thing i will EVER be to you. So, why go on about what I know isn't true and can't ever be? Regardless of how I feel. It doesn't matter. ....We're out of milk. I'll go and get some.

Post by Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:14 am

I'll get it. Now I do like you and you should know tha.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:00 pm