BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

4 posters

Looking forward to getting my teeth into any case that isn't boring.

Bakerstreet Irregular

Looking forward to getting my teeth into any case that isn't boring. Empty Looking forward to getting my teeth into any case that isn't boring.

Post by Bakerstreet Irregular Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:59 am

Will be concise. Looking forward to working with and connecting to people who like interesting RPG. Thank you for being here.
    Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Job : Army Doctor, formerly of the Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers
    Hobbies : If you count wishing I was back in Afghanistan every second of my life as a hobby, then all right.

Looking forward to getting my teeth into any case that isn't boring. Empty Re: Looking forward to getting my teeth into any case that isn't boring.

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:14 am

Hello. So you're new too, eh? Good. It's nice talking to someone who can understand. I'm John. Dr. John H. Watson.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Looking forward to getting my teeth into any case that isn't boring. Empty Re: Looking forward to getting my teeth into any case that isn't boring.

Post by Sherlock. Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:38 am

"How wonderful, people all saying 'hello' to each other"
    SH

Seriously, welcome both of you to the forum. Thank you for joining BakerstreetIrregular and John, I've not been a member so long that I've forgotten what it was like to be new. And it honestly was fine. It's a friendly group and it's nice to see new faces. I look forward to seeing what you pick as your avatars too Smile

Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:11 am

Anytime either of you want to RP gimme a shout! I have a John account too and an 11th Doctor account for Wholock. XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:32 am