BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

5 posters

Hello from a new UK-based player (mainly of Mycroft)

Mycroft Holmes Esquire
    Mycroft Holmes Esquire

Job : Civil servant / Accountant
    Hobbies : Collecting classic automobiles, riding, fencing, driving, rallying, languages

Hello from a new UK-based player (mainly of Mycroft) Empty Hello from a new UK-based player (mainly of Mycroft)

Post by Mycroft Holmes Esquire Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:32 am

Greetings to one and all. I am a female 'of a certain age', who online (OOC) goes by the names of Katisha and Krekta. I am a very experienced roleplayer (messaging, tabletop and LARP) and a less experienced fan fiction author (I write on Redemption Reef as Katisha Moreish, and on FF.net and AO3 as Krekta - mostly Sherlock and Torchwood).

I hugely adore playing Mycroft! I love the character to bits and have been told I play him well. I ship Mystrade, Johnlock, MorMor, JimJohn and (with some reservations) Mylock. I am a little shy, but willing to write slash / erm...'risque'... stuff, including kink and BDSM, once I am comfy with my writing partner(s)-- I don't claim to write it well though, you'll have to decide on that one yourself. I am also happy to write romance, casefic, WAFF, crack and PWP.

I'm here initially looking to play Mycroft, but can also offer John or Sherlock or Jim. I don't want to play Irene or other female characters (Anthea maybe, at a push) despite being female. I'm bisexual myself and am most comfortable using male 'voices'.
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Job : DCI with the Met.
    Hobbies : I hate these things, they just prove I don't have a life... Eighties punk, playing the guitar badly, having a pint at the pub. How's that? Oh, yes, being taken to dinner by the British Government occasionally.

Hello from a new UK-based player (mainly of Mycroft) Empty Re: Hello from a new UK-based player (mainly of Mycroft)

Post by GJLestrade Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:37 am

Welcome my friend. I would just like to endorse this person, she's a brilliant role player and very experienced. Known her a long time. So I would like to be the first to say hello and you've joined at last!

I think you won't have any probs with the set up here, the folks on here are lovely and patient and the ones I've met are good role players. I have a Lestrade account and a Mycroft as well.

Welcome aboard and hope you enjoy it.
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

Hello from a new UK-based player (mainly of Mycroft) Empty Re: Hello from a new UK-based player (mainly of Mycroft)

Post by His-Doctor Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:12 am

Firstly Hi, you would be very welcome on the forum anyway without being a friend of my good mate Greg.

I'm less experienced than yourself in RP's - since June and write trad and slash and have just started writing ..'risque'... stuff, including non consent or consenting kink and BDSM, and a comfy writing partner(s) to RP with is of great benefit. I'd like that so please consider me for something on those lines.

I write as John with this account and Sherlock with my SH-221B account and will write others male preferably. (I also write as Bilbo! ) I love casefic and adventures, do write romance and prefer a plot. I'm not totally inflexible about plot given the right rp partner.

I also ship Johnlock and could possibly be tempted as John into a Jim/John or a Seb/John RP.

Also (not me)
    If you would like to write a Jim romantically inclined to a female John, called John, there is an advert looking for one:

https://sherlockrp.rpg-board.net/t356-female-watson-searching-for-a-male-sherlock-and-possibly-other-people

Enjoy being here.
    Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Job : Army Doctor, formerly of the Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers
    Hobbies : If you count wishing I was back in Afghanistan every second of my life as a hobby, then all right.

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:20 am

His-Doctor wrote:Firstly Hi, you would be very welcome on the forum anyway without being a friend of my good mate Greg.

I'm less experienced than yourself in RP's - since June and write trad and slash and have just started writing ..'risque'... stuff, including non consent or consenting kink and BDSM, and a comfy writing partner(s) to RP with is of great benefit. I'd like that so please consider me for something on those lines.

I write as John with this account and Sherlock with my SH-221B account and will write others male preferably. (I also write as Bilbo! ) I love casefic and adventures, do write romance and prefer a plot. I'm not totally inflexible about plot given the right rp partner.

I also ship Johnlock and could possibly be tempted as John into a Jim/John or a Seb/John RP.

Also (not me)
    If you would like to write a Jim romantically inclined to a female John, called John, there is an advert looking for one:

https://sherlockrp.rpg-board.net/t356-female-watson-searching-for-a-male-sherlock-and-possibly-other-people

Enjoy being here.

O. M. C. D. His-Doctor, you're so nice. I don't want to make the mistake of saying 'sweet', a. that's Jim's territory and b. I know myself and while I'm nice, I am definitely NOT sweet. But thank you, you didn't have to...really... Like a Star @ heaven Mycroft Holmes Esquire, welcome! It's nice to meet you.
    Mycroft Holmes Esquire
    Mycroft Holmes Esquire

Job : Civil servant / Accountant
    Hobbies : Collecting classic automobiles, riding, fencing, driving, rallying, languages

Post by Mycroft Holmes Esquire Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:31 am

Nice to meet both of you. I look forward to getting to know you.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:45 am

Hello there and nice to meet you! Glad you could join us here. I like your picture by the way. You're in good company!

Would love to roleplay some kind of Sherlock and Mycroft scenario, not neccessarily a kinky one but Lord knows I have done that in the past (many blushes). XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:22 pm