BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

MorMor NO REGRETS

JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal. Brilliant, isn't it?
    Hobbies : Blowing things up, playing with detectives...

MorMor NO REGRETS - Page 2 Empty Re: MorMor NO REGRETS

Post by JimMoriarty Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 am

Jim snarled at the text, resisting the urge to throw his phone. He punched the call button with more force than necessary, bringing the phone up to his ear in a quick, jerky motion. When he heard the click of the pickup, he didn't wait for Sebastian to answer.
    "Moran, you are my best. Man. Do not tell me that you have somehow managed to find in your empty head room to lose a bloody victim." His voice was venomous, though at normal speaking volume. "Find the little fucker or so help me, I will be forced to sew your eyelids open so that you can watch while I cut you into tiny. Pieces. Now!" He barked, "How in hell did you manage to lose him?!"
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Job : Sniper (working for an annoying idiot named Jim)
    Hobbies : Murdering people

Post by SebastianMoran Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:51 am

Sebastian had regretted answering his phone. The sound of Jim was only making him more nervous and he couldn't seem to concentrate on what he was doing or about to say. His phone had started shaking in his hand as Jim described what he would do, only making Sebastian feel worse and guilty. He took a deep breath to control himself and waited for Jim to finish before answering.
    "I-I have no idea what happened. One minute I'm about to k-kill him and the n-next, this dog comes out of n-nowhere and attacks me. I think it belonged to him. It distracted me long enough for him to m-make a run for it. So I shot the d-dog and ran after him. And now I c-can't find him." he stuttered, his nervousness showing. He had practically whispered the last part, afraid of what he'd hear from Jim.
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:05 am

Idiot.
    Idiot.
    Jim suppressed his towering rage. Sebastian's trembling voice brought composure back. "Sebastian. Seb." His hand shook with his anger. "Look." A dog. A bloody dog. "I like you, Seb." He paused to listen to the pained breathing on the other end. "I don't want to have to kill you. Really." The vexation crept back into his voice. "So don't make me. I assume you're still in the area of the Underground. There are only so many places he could be. Find. Him." The edge in his tone peaked. "Now."
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:17 am

Sebastian continued to breathe heavily, unable to control himself. He had never messed a job up from the start. This had been the first time ever. And his life depended on finding that man and killing him.
    "Jim, this dog. It w-was huge. I don't even th-think it was a d-dog. But I'll find him, I p-promise. Even if it takes me all n-night. I really will." he mumbled, not sure if he was saying what was right. He didn't speak for a few minutes, his head was full of all sorts of horrible thoughts. He hit himself for being so stupid. But maybe Jim had been a slight cause to the problem. He had delayed Sebastian from killing him straight away in the first place by texting him. But he wasn't going to mention it, it would only make Jim worse.
    "I think I might have just spotted him." he said suddenly, breaking the silence.
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:26 am

"Good. Shoot first, ask questions later." Jim said into the phone, pinching the bridge of his nose to help himself calm down. "I can deal with you shooting someone who isn't him. I cannot deal with you letting him escape." He heard a clicking sound on the other end of the line. Sebastian's breathing was still shaking. Jim had to calm him down or his bloody aim would go astray. "Seb." His voice turned smooth--Seb couldn't see the glass that he was squeezing in the hand not on his face. He returned his full attention to the phone. "Kill. The man. You've done it before. Kill. Him." He kept his voice steady, though a splintering sound and a pain in his left hand told him he'd crushed the glass. Seb's breathing steadied, perhaps as he fixated on his target. Jim hoped so.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:35 am

"Right, I've got him in view. I'll do fine from here. He's just walked down an alleyway, I'll follow him. And then I'll kill him." Sebastian was whispering now, he didn't want the man knowing he was being followed. Sebastian had his gun at his side, his phone still up to his ear. He hadn't missed the sound of the shattering glass and he knew Jim was angry with him. He had already calmed down a bit, knowing he had the man in sight. He tried to ignore the glass incident and forget about Jim for the minute so he could focus.
    "Text me in a few minutes, I'll probably be done by then." he finally said before hanging up and shoving his phone in his pocket.
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:42 am

Minutes ticked by. Jim spent them picking shards of glass out of his hand, which was bloodied and throbbing. He was forced to utilize a pair of tweezers for some of the smaller bits--damn, those were deep in there--producing clinks of glass dropping into the bowl he was using to catch them. Pink with blood and the wine which had been in the glass, the bowl looked rather gory--but his hand was worse. Some cuts were deeper than others, but none were serious, thankfully. He washed the affected appendage, waiting for the water to stop running red. As he held it under the water, he pulled out his phone with the other hand and fired off a text.
    Is he dead? --JM
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:46 am

Got him. Right through the head. It was a close call. -SM
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:51 am

You're damn right it was. Do you realize how close I came to having to do in my right-hand man? I should hate to do that. --JM

Aspirin. He needed aspirin. Son of a bitch, that bloody hurt. Seb was so lucky he hadn't told Jim the news in person. So lucky. And goddamn it, had he missed a piece of glass? He removed the bandaging. No, no. Nothing that he could see. He'd have someone take a look at it later. Pausing, he typed out another text.

Are you almost home, Seb? --JM
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:06 am

I'm on my way now, but I'm limping. It's taking me longer because of it. -SM

When the dog attacked him, it had gone straight for Sebastian's leg. Blood was now seeping through his trouser leg but he couldn't do anything about it until he got back to the flat. It was making him wince with every step he took. And it was dark outside now so Sebastian couldn't tell how bad it really was. He made his way slowly to the door and attempted opening it, finding it was locked. Jim never seemed to leave it open. He sighed and took his phone out, shaking again with the cold this time and found it hard to text with his fingers being numb.

Open the door. You've locked it, again. Hurry, it's freezing out here. -SM
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:16 am

Jim took his time getting to the door. Served the idiot right for the stress he'd put Jim through. Unlocking the door, he ushered Seb through, bowing mockingly as the other man hobbled through the door. The sniper looked awful--one leg covered in blood, teeth chattering. There was a rip in his shirt, and his jacket was missing, his hair, mussed. His mouth looked empty without his usual cigarette.
    "Seb, honey." Jim said, icy anger hinting in his tone.
    In a sudden motion, he grabbed the taller man by the collar of his shirt and shoved him hard into the wall.
    "Don't you ever do that again." He hissed into Seb's ear. "Am I understood?"
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:26 am

Sebastian winced and gritted his teeth as Jim shoved him against the wall, he knew somethingwould happen. Jim had always been a man for violence and he never forgave easily.
    "I w-won't. I promise." he managed to choke out, now feeling the pain in his head which was slowly turning into a headache. The nervousness had returned slightly and his eyes were full of nothing but fear. Sebastian's leg now throbbed with pain and he could feel more blood trickling down it but he didn't dare mention it. He dropped his head shamefully, refusing to make any eye contact. He couldn't bare to see the look Jim was giving him.
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:32 am

"Lovely." Jim said, releasing the fistful of shirt. Sebastian slumped against the wall. "As long as we're clear." He turned on his heel and walked back to where he'd been sitting at the kitchen island at the beginning of the night. Pushed the bowl full of glass shards aside. "Now, love." He continued, his voice back to normal, "Would you like some help with that poor leg of yours? I do believe you're more distressed than that time you were shot." Dear, dear. Sebastian's face was paling. Couldn't tell whether that was terror or the blood loss. Perhaps both.

((Grammar Nazi mode, activate! You meant "bear'. Sorry. xD))
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:43 am

Sebastian put one foot forward to walk over towards Jim but suddenly fell back against the wall again, breathing heavily. Dizziness had overcome him after hitting his head against the wall. Perhaps the blood loss was a cause for it as well. The pain in his leg was extreme and it felt as if there was a waterfall coming through his trouser leg. Of course this was only the nausea reacting to make him feel like that was actually happening. Sebastian took a few deep breaths to contain his balance and made his way over to Jim, swaying slightly as if he was drunk. A few times, he nearly tripped over his own feet and eventually he made it over, collapsing in a chair beside Jim.

((No, it's fine. I'm a grammar Nazi myself xD Damn it, I only realised when you pointed it out. *hits self across the head*))
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:08 pm

Watching Seb's slow, painful progression across the floor was almost agonizing. And he was bleeding all over the carpeting, to boot. Really, Jim would have to look into wood floors. They didn't stain. As Sebastian's legs seemed to buckle under him and he fell into the chair neighboring Jim's own, the shorter man eyed the sniper analytically. He'd need a scissors for those trousers--unfortunately, there would be no salvaging them--and rather a lot of water.
    Momentarily he contemplated salt, but decided that the only men one should kick when they were down were one's enemies.
    He probably would have to use alcohol, though. Dog bites were so likely to get infected. If, in fact, it was a dog. The bite did look more along the lines of a wolf or a dinosaur or something equally vicious, but why in god's name would one of them be running around London? Big dog. Definitely.
    Leaving Seb panting in the chair, he got up to fetch the things he'd be needing. He would have made the other man go get them--he was still a little angry for the almost-escape of the target--but then that would get more blood on the carpets. And, well, he didn't want Seb dead. The pain should teach him a lesson, though.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:33 am

Sebastian sat limp in the chair, his head feeling as if it was going to fall off his body any second. He was looking at the floor, his vision quite blurry now. The nausea was making it hard for him to even lift his head up and he closed his eyes, the pain somehow feeling worse than ever. What made him feel worse was the thought of what Jim had to do with his leg or what he was going to do.
    "J... Ji..." he choked out, his voice hoarse and he was still shaking from the cold even though his head was burning up quite rapidly and it was warm in the flat.
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:53 am

"Shh." Jim said, returning to Seb's side. Sweat was coating the other man's face, his limbs were shaking. The consulting criminal frowned. He really didn't want Seb dead. That would be...inconvenient at the very least. He laid a hand on the other man's forehead, brushing aside the fringe that seemed to constantly hang there. "Damn, Seb. You're burning up."
    Maybe he should take Seb to a hospital.
    Then again, maybe not. Man appearing with dog bites after the murders that had taken place that night would be entirely too suspicious. No, he'd have to do this himself.
    That said, he was very, very close to going into shock. Kneeling on the floor next to the sniper's chair, Jim produced the scissors, quickly cutting off the majority of the leg of Seb's trousers. Though he'd definitely cut all the way around, the fabric didn't move much--it was sticking to the wound. He winced pre-emptively for Seb, then, with a jerk, tugged the cloth free.
    The other man's muffled cry was awful. His face became even whiter than it had been--if that was possible--and blood started running from the scabbed places that had anchored the leg of the trousers.
    His anger gone, concentration in it's absence, Jim set to work.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:18 am

Sebastian started cursing because of the pain, gritting his teeth and turning his head away so he didn't have to look at his leg. He opened one eye to glance at it for a few seconds, immediately shutting them again after seeing the result.
    The look of it nearly made him sick, it wasn't any normal injury he would often get now and again. The teeth marks were still visible, possibly a few bruises were there as well but he couldn't tell because of the blood. There was far too much of it. God knows how much blood he'd lost because of the accident. It didn't make Sebastian feel any better thinking about it.
    But in a way, he didn't care. He was relieved. Relieved about the fact that he'd found the man and killed him. If Sebastian hadn't have found him, the consequences would have been even worse and they would have been from Jim.
    His body was trembling even more now and the cold was taking over him. The heat radiating from Jim made him move closer slightly, wanting warmth and he didn't even realise he was halfway off the chair, about to fall.
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:30 am

"You're about to fall on my shoulder, Seb." Jim said absently, pulling a bandage tight around the sniper's leg. He placed the hand not holding it on Sebastian's good thigh and pushed him back into the chair. "And I think you need a drink."
    He finished fastening the bandage and got up again.
    Returning with two beers--no use in neglecting himself--he used a wet paper towel to clean the rest of the blood off of Seb's leg. It looked far less ugly like this, wrapped in the white bandage and no longer soaked in blood. He rose to his feet, reseating himself next to the gunman.
    "So, do tell, what exactly did this to your leg?" He asked, taking a sip of his beer.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:44 am

It took Sebastian a few minutes to come around and he glanced down at his leg again, happy he couldn't see the blood and teeth marks any more but the white bandage around his wound. It made him feel a little less sick. The pain was still there but it wasn't as bad, he'd take something to soothe the pain when he could actually stand on his own two feet.
    He straightened himself up a bit, finally able to lift his head and look at Jim, his vision coming back to normal. He was still shaking uncontrollably but it wasn't as bad.
    "I don't know... I didn't see. It just came out of nowhere and attacked me. I think it was a dog. What else would it have been?" he mumbled, taking the beer from Jim and taking a huge swig of it.
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:57 am

"Yes, well, we'd best watch out for full moons until we're certain." Jim replied, voice dry. "And be careful how you knock that back. You've got far less blood in you than you usually do, it'll affect how you hold it." Some of the color was coming back into Seb's face--good. "A dog." Jim sighed. "A dog. Really."
    Seb grimaced.
    "Well, I suppose there's no helping it now. And at least you managed to kill him. I should have really regretted it if I had had to do away with you." His tone was lighter now than when he'd made his original threats--Seb wasn't in danger anymore, from him or any dog.
    He leaned on his elbow on the countertop, slightly closer to Seb, tracing the wet ring the gunman's drink had left behind on the stone with his hand. He felt the other man's eyes flick to the bandage on his hand, drawn with an army man's observational compulsion. "We've had to use entirely too much bandage collectively tonight, Seb, don't you think?" He said, snickering quietly and taking another mouthful of alcohol.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:34 am

Sebastian rolled his eyes at Jim mentioning full moons. Even though he knew Jim was joking, Jim watched far too many stupid things that Sebastian disapproved of watching with him. He never found it interesting or worth watching. And Jim always seemed to watch the strangest things if it wasn't only the news or something normal.
    He kept his eyes on his leg, tilting his head to the side to get a proper look at it. Sebastian twisted his hand round to look at that as well, observing it closely. He didn't look up at Jim when replying, he wasn't bothered to. But being ignorant was a thing he always seemed to do without realising it. He didn't care much.
    "Yeah... too many bandages." he mumbled, hardly heard. Sebastian was practically talking to himself. "We might need more later."
    A small patch of blood was visible through the bandage on his leg, it had already started to seep through. It wasn't very big but sooner or later the whole bandage would end up red, not white. And this would mean using even more bandages.
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:43 am

"Good thing running crime in London has me running a veritable clinical dispensary." He watched Sebastian's neck contortions to look at his leg with a small degree of humor.
    But, bloody hell, the bandage on Seb's leg was already leaking a little. He refused to spend any more time kneeling in front of his employees. There were only a few things that merited kneeling from him, and replacing a bandage was not going to become one. Seb could prop his leg up the next time he expected Jim to do anything about it.
    At least he wasn't wearing anything nice. His shirt had blood on it from his hand and Seb's leg, so it was good that it was only a plain t-shirt that he usually wore under his suits. Less fortunately, it was white, and blood never did wash out of white shirts.
    And he'd have to do something about the carpet too.
    Later.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:57 am

After a few minutes, Sebastian stood up, still swaying a little but managed to hold his balance. He put his wounded leg out slowly, attempting to walk on it. He had probably stepped down a little too hard because the pain shot straight up his leg making him wince and he gritted his teeth together to stop any noise coming out.
    Sebastian took a few seconds to recover from this and he took another step forward, getting the hang of it again. He felt like a toddler learning how to walk again and how Jim was watching him, making sure he didn't fall. Well, he hoped that he wouldn't fall. It didn't seem likely that Jim would actually try to catch him.
    He started stretching his legs out, trying to relieve himself of the pain a bit. Cracks were easily heard from the joints in his knee and back of his leg from having kept it in that position for so long. All his limbs seemed to be quite sore and he started to stretch them all, feeling more loosened up and definitely better than earlier.
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:12 am

Sebastian's instincts were right. Jim was definitely not going to be catching Seb if he fell.
    He watched the gunman's progression across the room.
    "Dear-heart, where are you going? Have somewhere to be? Because that does look rather painful. You could just finish your--" He glanced over, "Oh. You have finished it. You could have stood to stay still for longer, you know."
    Seb wavered. Jim's immediate reaction was to stand up. You all right?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:43 pm