BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

4 posters

Found this site by mistake, happy to be here! :D

Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Job : Consulting Assistant and ex-army doctor
    Hobbies : reading, solving murders, blogging, shopping, touring

Found this site by mistake, happy to be here! :D  Empty Found this site by mistake, happy to be here! :D

Post by Joan H Watson Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:33 am

Hello there, I'm a Genderbent Joan Watson roleplaying on tumblr and trying to find people on Omegle but the latter is very taxing. I hope this site will be very helpful to me as a role-player.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Found this site by mistake, happy to be here! :D  Empty Re: Found this site by mistake, happy to be here! :D

Post by Sherlock. Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:51 am

Hello and a warm welcome to the forum.

One of the great things about here is that it's easy to use and you can rp when it fits in with the time you have, an rp will still be there when you can post.

I hope you enjoy being here.
    Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Job : Consulting Assistant and ex-army doctor
    Hobbies : reading, solving murders, blogging, shopping, touring

Found this site by mistake, happy to be here! :D  Empty Re: Found this site by mistake, happy to be here! :D

Post by Joan H Watson Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:57 am

Thanks so much! Very Happy I'm excited.
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Job : DCI with the Met.
    Hobbies : I hate these things, they just prove I don't have a life... Eighties punk, playing the guitar badly, having a pint at the pub. How's that? Oh, yes, being taken to dinner by the British Government occasionally.

Post by GJLestrade Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:36 pm

Hello and hope you settle in okay. You'll find plenty of good folks around. Nice to see a new face.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:20 am

Hey there and welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll be able to start up a good RP here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:42 am