BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Sherlock series 3 and 4 news

Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Sherlock series 3 and 4 news Empty Sherlock series 3 and 4 news

Post by Sherlock. Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:19 am

Speaking to Radio Times this afternoon news from Benedict Cumberbatch about series 4 (which isn't really news considering we heard series 3 will have a cliffhanger ending, but there you go.)

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2013-03-12/benedict-cumberbatch-confirms-sherlock-series-4

"You are in for an absolute stonker. It's going to be a treat," said Cumberbatch,
    "It's a terrific episode," added the star, speaking at the South Bank Show Awards,

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2013-03-12/benedict-cumberbatch-on-the-return-of-sherlock-you-are-in-for-an-absolute-stonker

Series three begins filming next Monday, 18 March,
    miss_saffy
    miss_saffy

Job : Scooting Between Sherlock and a Timey-Wimey Thing...

Sherlock series 3 and 4 news Empty Re: Sherlock series 3 and 4 news

Post by miss_saffy Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:36 pm

I'm bouncing around with excitement - or I would be, if I were feeling a little more energetic... one would hope to presume that we might be seeing the fruits of labour (so to speak) this autumn? I hope so!!! Thank-you for keeping us updated, SH!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:06 pm