BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Greg Lestrade and Joan Watson looking for a Post-Reichenbach Sherlock!

Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Job : Consulting Assistant and ex-army doctor
    Hobbies : reading, solving murders, blogging, shopping, touring

Greg Lestrade and Joan Watson looking for a Post-Reichenbach Sherlock! Empty Greg Lestrade and Joan Watson looking for a Post-Reichenbach Sherlock!

Post by Joan H Watson Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:51 am

GJ Lestrade and I are looking for Sherlock Holmes that would return after his "death" (Post-Reichenbach). Our Greg and Joan are both very damaged by their loss of a friend, partner, etc. They bonded over this loss and have since started a very complicated relationship. We would love for a Sherlock to return from his death, shocking them both, to comment on their relationships, possibly start trouble, etc.

Anyone interested?
    Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Job : Army Doctor, formerly of the Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers
    Hobbies : If you count wishing I was back in Afghanistan every second of my life as a hobby, then all right.

Greg Lestrade and Joan Watson looking for a Post-Reichenbach Sherlock! Empty Re: Greg Lestrade and Joan Watson looking for a Post-Reichenbach Sherlock!

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:44 am

I have played Sherlock before and I have to admit, I LOVE it. So, this is my way of saying I am. Or would you rather have The Gangster? Very Happy
    Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Job : Consulting Assistant and ex-army doctor
    Hobbies : reading, solving murders, blogging, shopping, touring

Greg Lestrade and Joan Watson looking for a Post-Reichenbach Sherlock! Empty Re: Greg Lestrade and Joan Watson looking for a Post-Reichenbach Sherlock!

Post by Joan H Watson Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:42 am

We'd be writing in third person though. Does that work for you?
    Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Job : Army Doctor, formerly of the Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers
    Hobbies : If you count wishing I was back in Afghanistan every second of my life as a hobby, then all right.

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:15 am

Yeah. I've done that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:21 pm