BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

MY FRIENDS!!

AnnieLuv
    AnnieLuv

Location : 1 Prescot Street, London- but don't go getting ideas, loves, that's just my business address ;)
    Job : I give advice of... questionable legality, as well as valuable information for anyone in seek of it *charges and conditions apply*- give me a call if your interested
    Hobbies : Messing with people, playing with fire, occasionally mudering someone- but only if they deserved it (I'm not a monster), being a genius (yes, it's a hobbie), thinking of new ways to mess with the system, trying to stay away from my dad (aka a certain consulting criminal)

MY FRIENDS!! Empty MY FRIENDS!!

Post by AnnieLuv Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:58 pm

Hello loves.
    So, I've been a bit busy with... well it's not really important to you. Point is, I'm back and oh-so-ready do make mischief! Give me call if you wanna chat Wink

OOC: Guys! I'm back!! I know I've been gone for ages; most of you probs don't even remember me! But I missed you all soooo much! Now, I'm pretty sure that the RP I was doing with Frankie has died (R.I.P), so if anyone wants to play with feel free! I've kind of got an addiction to RP's now so I'm pretty good at replying fast (mainly coz I put this stuff ahead of my social life- oh wait, I don't have one! XD)
    For those who don't know, my character is Annie, she's Jim's daughter. Sometimes her mum is Adler, sometimes her mum is a random junkie that's not that important to the story.
    Annie is as messed up as you could get (what do you expect) and she doesn't actually get along with her dad that much- by that I mean she's terrified/hates him.
    Anyway, just give us a shout if you wanna play Smile

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:03 pm