BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Tiger in need of a king

crackedshot
    crackedshot

Job : Student
    Hobbies : Avid fanfic writer and graphics maker; studying fangirling, minor in architecture

Tiger in need of a king Empty Tiger in need of a king

Post by crackedshot Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:09 am

One Charlie Moran searching for a consulting criminal to liven up her days a bit with murder and theft (and whatever else might come to mind). May genderswap back to Sebastian Moran as needed. Main pairing is MorMor, but also a Johnlock shipper.

Basically, I'm looking for an RP. I can do teenlock, unilock, a few AUs (including winglock but not creaturelock) and crossovers with major fandoms (like Wholock, Superlock, and Bondlock). I have my own headcanons for each character that I use. For prompts, no mpreg and no omegaverse (since I don't know how this works). But otherwise, I'm flexible.

Hit me up?
    sweetstripedwatson

Job : Trying to find a veterinary job
    Hobbies : The arts (instruments, acting, drawing/painting) and helping Sherlock and John when they need it

Tiger in need of a king Empty Re: Tiger in need of a king

Post by sweetstripedwatson Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:40 am

Wholock sounds like fun currently! Mind if I play the Doctor? And, if yes, 9, 10, or 11?
    crackedshot
    crackedshot

Hobbies : Avid fanfic writer and graphics maker; studying fangirling, minor in architecture

Post by crackedshot Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:11 pm

Hey! Sorry I got back to this so late -- school all day. Mmm, sure! Johnlock or Mormor? And any is good, really, but Ten's my favorite Very Happy
    sweetstripedwatson

Hobbies : The arts (instruments, acting, drawing/painting) and helping Sherlock and John when they need it

Post by sweetstripedwatson Wed May 01, 2013 8:52 pm

Ten is fine! This'll be fun, and I ship Johnlock.
    crackedshot
    crackedshot

Post by crackedshot Thu May 02, 2013 6:11 am

Right-o! Any prompt in mind?
    sweetstripedwatson

Post by sweetstripedwatson Fri May 03, 2013 9:08 pm

Not really, but there could be a murder related to an alien, John runs into the Doctor (The Doctor, and the doctor- get it?) The Doctor drags him along, John brings Sherlock, then OFF TO SAVE THE UNIVERSE! The medic, the mad man, and the detective.
    sweetstripedwatson

Post by sweetstripedwatson Sun May 05, 2013 9:58 am

I was going to make the advertisement looking for some other characters, but I was wondering whether you'd play John or Sherlock?
    crackedshot
    crackedshot

Post by crackedshot Tue May 07, 2013 12:53 am

Sorry, sorry! OJT/internship and classes suddenly decided to be demanding bitches. I generally prefer playing Sherlock Smile And by all means, advertise away!
    sweetstripedwatson

Post by sweetstripedwatson Tue May 07, 2013 9:13 am

Alright, awesome!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:45 pm