BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

Need Moriarty for post Reichenbach peculiar idea (slash)

Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Need Moriarty for post Reichenbach peculiar idea (slash) Empty Need Moriarty for post Reichenbach peculiar idea (slash)

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:08 am

So, I was trying to RP on Omeagle some time ago, and found a Moriarty and it was fun!!
    So I thought, why not try that?

My idea was, after Reichenbach, Sherlock is in hiding and seriously hurting, because he had to give up everything to save his friends, but also lost them at the same time, especially he lost John, so he is quite heartbroken, knowing he'll soon have a new life without him. He is successfully planning his revenge, but he doesn't have much else and he feels empty.

Moriarty on the other hand, is not dead >>, but he is madly in love with Sherlock, everything he did was to get his attention, as dysfunctional as that is, he has left his organization in Sebastian's hands because all he can think about is Sherlock, but he hardly realizes that his feelings are not that of an arch enemy >>

So yes, it would just be about them getting in contact again, and eventually Moriarty helping Sherlock to forget about John, and kind of having a bit of a thought over his life of crime. It would be nice if he had an interesting reason for which he became evil, other than boredom I mean.

Crazy Jim is a plus, but not too dark, I enjoy wit and fun~

Anyone available out there?
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal

Need Moriarty for post Reichenbach peculiar idea (slash) Empty Re: Need Moriarty for post Reichenbach peculiar idea (slash)

Post by James Moriarty Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:44 am

Sure, I'd love to do this.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Need Moriarty for post Reichenbach peculiar idea (slash) Empty Re: Need Moriarty for post Reichenbach peculiar idea (slash)

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:59 am

Yay~~~
    Should I start a topic in the RP section?
    How should it work though, because it seems to me it's better if they get in contact through texts or phonecall at first, otherwise they'd probably kill each other << again XD
    I imagine, Moriarty might be surprised to know Sherlock is still alive, and so will Sherlock... should it be a chance meeting instead?
    Let me know if you have ideas
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:29 am

Perhaps you could let sherlock "assume" Moriarty is still alive. Because if he can fake his own dead, so could James. And just let him try to text his number or something just to get approval on his own thoughts.. It's only an idea. :-)

And yea start a new topic seems great. I'm looking forward to this.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:35 am

Sounds about right!
    I will open a new topic right now!~~~

Looking forwards to it~~~
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:53 am

Sooo, plot ideas? Smile
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:35 am

Yes well.. I was thinking...
    Maybe Sherlock did have a bit of fancy for Moriarty before the great game, but because he threatened John and killed people gratuitously it turned into hate... Do you think that makes sense?
    I think what Sherlock need is for Moriarty to prove he is human... Maybe to show himself weak, or caring, or protective, or jealous, or all of them XD
    I think we could do all sorts of scenes where they learn things about each other?
    Ideas are welcome XD
    I imagine Sherlock breaking down will have to come eventually, because he's got lots of feels at the moment XD
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:39 am

aaahh sounds wonderful. Well yes, I could think of some 'human' feelings for Moriarty, though, that is why I let him fall asleep and I already mentioned jealousy when he said "always john urgh" haha.. So yea sounds great I could carry on doing that.

Though, It will be hard getting through to Sherlock. But i will get there! Very Happy
    Perhaps I could insist on getting to know the city and like, dress normal, tourist like... Just an idea for a scene. And of course I had this thing in my head like.. The reason he made Sherlock kill himself was so he could be alone with him. Without John, without anyone, so that he could fully express his own feelings towards Sherlock. Slowly making him see John wasn't the right thing and he IS.

If it makes sense. Ha Very Happy
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:06 am

Yes, you are already doing it perfectly, I think Smile the sleeping part was a great idea Smile
    We should just create scenes for which it has to come out more and more and it will be clear for Sherlock as well, because he won't want to believe it at the beginning

The idea of them doing touristy things works for me, but maybe not right away, because Sherlock would probably just refuse.
    He is going to be tough to get to, but he's already on his way XD

Also, smut, are you comfortable with writing it? Cause in my head I can see things happening even before they are okay with each other, you know lile angry sex/fondling, or comfort sex, or drunk sex, but it depends on whether you think it makes sense and you don't have a problem writing it... I can go either way
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:09 am

Indeed, not at this point. But later on haha i was just trying to think of what they could do outside the hotel room. Also, I'm trying to think of a reason WHY moriarty started this business, other then being bored. Something will pop up i'm sure.

And I'm perfectly fine with smut. I was about to ask you as well, since I had it in the back of my mind ever since this RP happened. So yes, perfectly fine! Very Happy Soo Shall I carry on with our RP?
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:20 am

Yes yes, you can continue as we speak here, it's no problem Smile
    I just don't want to spam the other thread with personal comments XD

I am glad to hear that, because I already can see sparks flying between those two XD and I do like the idea that they get there before Sherlock is truly in love with him, I reckon it's a good way to show Moriarty as human as well, so it will help Sherlock to realize things sooner

As to why Moriarty started the business, I always saw it as a way to prove himself better than the others, I imagine he likes control as well, maybe because he didn't have any when he was young?
    I am throwing out completely random ideas here~

James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:29 am

Yes, it's a good idea indeed!

I was thinking about like.. He used to be ignored and always put second when he was younger. And of course he was a total control freak yes. As a reason why he started this. And that it just grew along in time or something. I'll see how i state it when we get to that point. Very Happy
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:22 am

Oh dear, I like your new icon, sexyyyy Smile

As for the rest, I guess we can just see how it goes...

What I really am looking forwards to see are Moriarty's moments of weakness, it's bound to be extra exciting, Sherlock would probably have an heart attack XD He is completely oblivious with Moriarty, he doesn't think it possible for him to have feelings of any sort ^^

Is there any subject or scene in particular that you think we should do to see Moriarty jealous or protective? Without him killing anyone though XD
    Or something you really want to see in their interactions?

I imagine we can have our current scene drift into evening soon, because about sleeping arrangements, Sherlock didn't really think it through XD
    He was too concerned about not getting disturbed
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:31 am

Mwhrahhh yes, he's so HAWT!

Errrrmmm no i can't really think about any scene Moriarty could get jealous... Though if Sherlock mentions john's name enough, he will Very Happy

Andd yes, I was thinking about sleeping in the same bed haha. Of course.. Very Happy
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:49 am

He is, he is~~~ he looks kind of disheveled~ cute and sexy~ Sherlock approves! XD

Ahah it won't be hard for Sherlock to mention John >> he still thinks about him a lot XD but I am making it that nothing ever happened between them, so it was kind of unrequited *pats Sherlock*

Yes yes, sleeping in the same bed... I imagine Sherlock will try to get Moriarty to sleep on the floor XD or maybe he just won't even notice that it's strange to sleep on the same bed, especially considering he's super clueless... mm, it's nice when I don't even know what my character will do XD
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:20 am

I'm enjoying reading you guys' story by the way...good stuff.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:43 am

Uh, thank you~~~

I thought you didn't like slash >_<
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:44 am

Lol, my Sherlock doesn't really do it...but I still like to read it. Guilty pleasure. Embarassed
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:59 am

Ahah a common sin! XD
    Except my Sherlock also does it all the time I write him >> I can't help it, I love romance~
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:32 am

Hey James Moriarty,
    I am a bit unsure about our scene, should I have Sherlock pull away? 'Cause it seems a bit unrealistic that he just goes off on a tangent, especially if he is inexperienced and all... At the same time it's such a delicious scene it's a shame to part them XD

But yeah, I imagine it's too soon for them to go further... it creates a good precedent though, now Sherlock knows about excitement and arousal, it's quite life-changing for him
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:36 am

Heeyyy. Sure just do whatever you feel like doing. I did stated before that I didn't knew how far I could go but i'd just go as far as possible. Sooo, yea.. go ahead. Smile
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:41 am

Okay, I just feel super bad about it, it's such a nice scene Smile
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:55 am

It'll be nicer later on, I'm sure. ;-)
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:41 am

True Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:11 pm