BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

4 posters

No one even KNOWS how relatable my life is to Sherlock

Sydney-Harrison
    Sydney-Harrison

Job : Whatever the highest bidder asks me to do
    Hobbies : I dabble in a bit of everything

No one even KNOWS how relatable my life is to Sherlock  - Page 2 Empty Re: No one even KNOWS how relatable my life is to Sherlock

Post by Sydney-Harrison Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:32 am

Oh grow up you two and get out of there. I understand Sherlock, but I expected more out of you two. Shame. Now Sweetstripedwatson didn't I already told you it was illogical to worry about The Doctor.
    Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Shooting walls, deducing crimes

No one even KNOWS how relatable my life is to Sherlock  - Page 2 Empty Re: No one even KNOWS how relatable my life is to Sherlock

Post by Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:50 pm

Not to be a bother but... If you've got a phone... Could I get your numbers? Just in case I go missing in here again.
    sweetstripedwatson

Job : Trying to find a veterinary job
    Hobbies : The arts (instruments, acting, drawing/painting) and helping Sherlock and John when they need it

Post by sweetstripedwatson Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:34 pm

*pulls open the TARDIS door a bit* Yeah. And then you were Spock and I became Captain Kirk. Do you see how all logic failed in that scenario?

Uh, yeah, sure. *Hannah gives Sherlock her phone number* I thought you already had it though.
    Sydney-Harrison
    Sydney-Harrison

Post by Sydney-Harrison Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:07 pm

Logic states that we did not become them just started messaging the way they would.
    sweetstripedwatson

Job : Trying to find a veterinary job
    Hobbies : The arts (instruments, acting, drawing/painting) and helping Sherlock and John when they need it

Post by sweetstripedwatson Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:06 am

See? I told you- it's Spock.
    Sydney-Harrison
    Sydney-Harrison

Post by Sydney-Harrison Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:38 am

Again Logic states I am not Spock.

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Shooting walls, deducing crimes

Post by Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:27 am

I was serious... What ever

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:07 am