BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

5 posters

New, looking for a roleplay partner on Yahoo or Gmail

theniceiceman

New, looking for a roleplay partner on Yahoo or Gmail Empty New, looking for a roleplay partner on Yahoo or Gmail

Post by theniceiceman Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:56 pm

Hey everyone. I am, as the title says, looking for someone to roleplay with via Yahoo or Gmail, preferably, but would be open to other means (typing only, no phone or anything like that). I would be open to playing either Sherlock or John, and I guess it would be only fair for us to both write the other characters, split them up, I suppose.

This is my first Sherlock Holmes roleplay, but I have roleplayed in the past, and I love to write and be creative, so I expect that from my partner. I'm not a big fan of having tons and tons of characters. Lestrade, Mrs. Hudson, Molly, Donovan, Anderson, Mycroft, Moriarty, those are all fine, of course, and then the 'bad guys', but I prefer to keep the character numbers limited. I don't care for OC's (no offense against yours lol). I just think there are already so many great characters to juggle and interact with each other, why bring in more?

I don't mind gory scenes. I don't mind discussing drug usage/alcohol/violence/cursing. I will not do scenes involving underage/animal sex, graphic straight sex. However, I am okay with slash.

I am not from England, so forgive me if I get some things wrong as far as the specifics go. I'll do my best, but I can only go with the knowledge that I, as an American, have.

Anyway, I'll leave it at that. We can chat more about what we want, etc etc. Thanks guys and gals Smile

Last edited by theniceiceman on Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes
    Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Shooting walls, deducing crimes

New, looking for a roleplay partner on Yahoo or Gmail Empty Re: New, looking for a roleplay partner on Yahoo or Gmail

Post by Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:50 pm

You've confused me... So, so easily... But I'm available.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

New, looking for a roleplay partner on Yahoo or Gmail Empty Re: New, looking for a roleplay partner on Yahoo or Gmail

Post by Sherlock Holmes Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:28 pm

Hey there. I'd definitely be interested. I've roleplayed via email before so it's something I'm familiar with. Do you want me to private message you on here so we can swap email addresses or something?
    Sydney-Harrison
    Sydney-Harrison

Job : Whatever the highest bidder asks me to do
    Hobbies : I dabble in a bit of everything

Post by Sydney-Harrison Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:49 pm

I'll do it I have a gmail, do you want to swap over a PM.
    sweetstripedwatson

Job : Trying to find a veterinary job
    Hobbies : The arts (instruments, acting, drawing/painting) and helping Sherlock and John when they need it

Post by sweetstripedwatson Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:54 am

If you have an iPhone I RP a lot over Kik, it's a messaging system, very ideal for role playing really. Message me if you'd like to know more.

There aren't any phone numbers involved, just the system, and an email to sign up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:51 pm