BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

Setlock pictures (Contains spoilers)

Consulting Criminal
    Consulting Criminal

Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Murder

Setlock pictures (Contains spoilers) Empty Setlock pictures (Contains spoilers)

Post by Consulting Criminal Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:16 am

I've seen a lot of spoiler-ish posts floating about tumblr and thought I'd share it with the forum for anyone who's interested.

Really looking forward to the airing of the first episode, though I've heard rumours it will not come out until January. Apparently the reunion between Sherlock & John is meant to be a complete heart stopper. Gatiss and Moffat are excellent writers, so I'll have their word of it.

This looks like a pic relating to it:

Setlock pictures (Contains spoilers) Tumblr_mo3jlxsK1H1qlkye8o1_400

What is that squirrel on your lip, John...

Setlock pictures (Contains spoilers) Tumblr_mn6hounHXH1rknpvgo1_500

Setlock pictures (Contains spoilers) Tumblr_mndnqvgQQG1rakxido1_500

Setlock pictures (Contains spoilers) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoxJuZ3ZDcGSxrFiGYqpsBYoYZElf6Q_9KEnGOeigeCfl3YdwJ

Sherlock and Mary. Not sure how I feel about Amanda playing her but I'm going to leave my opinions until I see her.

Setlock pictures (Contains spoilers) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7TTIlJ_PJ1UE0-r3w71JpBh51KbLqSEcOmV25F2wmuwFxrcXhGg

Setlock pictures (Contains spoilers) BHznYgJCMAAmSUU

There are many more, but those I've decided to put up.

One more pic, which I died over is this:

Setlock pictures (Contains spoilers) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTL2OQhT785QK-K8T2QP9ZItWLhwjTndV9l9PJDjpdg0jFbMo3rAw

THEY CLAIMED JIM TO BE DEAD BUT LET ME EXPLAIN YOU A THING
    IT MAY ONLY BE FOR FLASHBACKS OF SOME SORT
    BUT NO
    THAT IS INDEED ANDREW SCOTT ON THE SET
    WEARING SHERLOCK'S COAT FOR SOME REASON
    BUT IM TELLING YOU HE IS ALIVE AND NO ONE CAN CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE

REGARDLESS OF THIS NEW VILLAIN:

Setlock pictures (Contains spoilers) 2Q==

no guys but my baby he might be alive you dont realise what my feels are doing hes my favourite
    damn you andrew scott and your bloody face
    Sydney-Harrison
    Sydney-Harrison

Job : Whatever the highest bidder asks me to do
    Hobbies : I dabble in a bit of everything

Setlock pictures (Contains spoilers) Empty Re: Setlock pictures (Contains spoilers)

Post by Sydney-Harrison Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:22 am

This is awesome. I want Jim alive to, but I'm not sure. Though it wouldn't be the first time they try to fool us.
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

Setlock pictures (Contains spoilers) Empty Re: Setlock pictures (Contains spoilers)

Post by His-Doctor Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:29 am

Hi,
    The first pic is a photo manip of two photos, one pic was of John and Derren Brown in that pose. The pic of Sherlock in the busby hat was just Benedict messing about I think.

I was at setlock on 21st Aug and took some crappy pics with my crappy camera. Here is the 'I CAM' car which must be the villain Charles Augustus Magnussen's car and two of the men associated with it.

Setlock pictures (Contains spoilers) 21_aug10

And a pic of the 3rd man associated with that car.

Setlock pictures (Contains spoilers) 21_aug11

I can confirm John was wearing a wedding ring.
    Consulting Criminal
    Consulting Criminal

Post by Consulting Criminal Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:09 am

You're lucky to have been there. I'm raging I couldn't/can't go at all. And yet England is just next door. *sigh*
    I guess I'll have to savour the pictures from other people.

But that's awesome. I know some setlock pics will be them messing about but you never know. Could be they did that deliberately with Andrew. Moffat and Gatiss just decided to call him up like, "Okay you're coming onto the set with your Westwood and yeah can you wear Sherlock's coat to freak the fans out great."
    I don't know what to believe anymore.
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Post by His-Doctor Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:47 am

I used my birthday money to go for the trip. Yeah, me too, I've done alot of savouring other people's pics when they've been filming and I've not been able to go.

I've got a theory that some of the more 'unlikely' setlock pics were RTF fan theories shot for including on dvd as Extra features. I really will laugh and hang up my theorising boots if that was Richard in the coat and he is James' twin though.

Some things are going to be factual but how things appear on screen could be different from the shots before editing. I have a feeling they are using the entrance/exit of a building for a doorway shot and the other side of the same building for a shot from a different angle but they could just as easily use two sides of one building to look like two different places.
    Consulting Criminal
    Consulting Criminal

Post by Consulting Criminal Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:41 am

In all honesty I would be severely disappointed if they made Richard Jim's twin. I'm more on the canon side of things and do not like the character so I'm hoping they haven't made him a twin. If that were the case, I'd imagine Jim used him to kill himself so that he survives, thinking he had outsmarted Sherlock.

Although I think Andrew might have simply been messing about in the coat. I'd love to see Moriarty alive, or at least some flashbacks of a sort, but overall I'm looking forward to season three in general.
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Post by His-Doctor Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:18 am

They've now admitted trolling with faked RTF shots so we can ignore what we've been ignoring anyway. I'd be surprised if they didn't have any Moriarty flashbacks so I hope you get them. We write believable plots so they darn well should be able to keep up the standard. I hope Amanda has a good script to get her teeth into.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:44 pm