BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

I need a John for smutty Mobster AU

anAnderson
    anAnderson

Hobbies : Annoying people, getting yelled at.

I need a John for smutty Mobster AU Empty I need a John for smutty Mobster AU

Post by anAnderson Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:05 am

Okay. So. Not too long ago I read a JohnLock fanfiction where John was a Mob Boss and Sherlock was a rent boy in Irene Adler's Brothel. So I would like to do something like that on here. I will be Sherlock and I just need a John.

Basically Mobster John would come to the brothel and get the room with Sherlock. Sherlock would cater to John's "needs" and there you have it.

I don't expect lengthy paragraphs. But I don't want just a two sentence paragraph each post, and I will match your paragraph lengths. So (wow I say so a lot) get back to me on that if you're interested? Awesome.

Andy

P.S. This is most likely going to be a PWP unless you have ideas on how to advance the roleplay further.
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

I need a John for smutty Mobster AU Empty Re: I need a John for smutty Mobster AU

Post by His-Doctor Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:52 am

Go Andy.

PWP bores me but I can do something very much like this with more of a plot I think. I'll play John obviously with this account. Give me the weekend to develop a plot unless you get an offer to go ahead with it as a PWP

Do it as a PWP Alternative Universe RP with someone and do a version with me if you like too, cause you can.

What's the fanfiction called? Or a link to it if possible please would be grand?

You know my usual para length is two or three. I wouldn't lay 5 and 6 paras on you hahaha.
    anAnderson
    anAnderson

I need a John for smutty Mobster AU Empty Re: I need a John for smutty Mobster AU

Post by anAnderson Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:08 am

Well I haven't been a member longer than seven days so I can't post the link. But it's called Deflowered and it's on AO3

. I'll be thinking of a plot too. As you know, I would love to work with you.

Andy
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

Post by His-Doctor Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:26 am

Sorry, Andy, I didn't know that newer members couldn't post links for 7 days.

If anyone needs it this is the link to Lorelei Lee's "Deflowered"

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9269908/1/Deflowered
    anAnderson
    anAnderson

Post by anAnderson Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:01 am

Of course you use fanfiction.net and not ArchiveOfOurOwn.org

I'm not judging. There's nooooooothing wrong with that. Anyway.

Let me know when you've read it @His-Doctor please.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:58 pm