BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

All for science (Moriarty/Sherlock) (JimfromIT,Sherlock Phoenix)

Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

All for science (Moriarty/Sherlock) (JimfromIT,Sherlock Phoenix) Empty All for science (Moriarty/Sherlock) (JimfromIT,Sherlock Phoenix)

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:52 am

I am going to need your expertise. SH
    JimFromIT
    JimFromIT

Job : A little of this, and a bit of that

All for science (Moriarty/Sherlock) (JimfromIT,Sherlock Phoenix) Empty Re: All for science (Moriarty/Sherlock) (JimfromIT,Sherlock Phoenix)

Post by JimFromIT Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:08 am

SH...you couldn't possibly be Mycrofts little brother, now could you? JM
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

All for science (Moriarty/Sherlock) (JimfromIT,Sherlock Phoenix) Empty Re: All for science (Moriarty/Sherlock) (JimfromIT,Sherlock Phoenix)

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:14 am

That kind of label sounds horribly demeaning, but yes, this is Sherlock Holmes. I trust you remember our conversation at that dreadful party. SH
    JimFromIT
    JimFromIT

Post by JimFromIT Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:24 am

Age doesn't equal intelligence, after all. If I remember correctly, Mr. Holmes, we didn't do much talking. JM
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:34 am

I am glad to know you have noticed that already. It would pain me to be considered inferior to my brother.
    You left an impression,
    Jim. SH
    JimFromIT
    JimFromIT

Post by JimFromIT Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:48 am

You said that you need my 'expertise'. Elaborate just a teensy bit for me. JM
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:51 am

Would you say you are relatively experienced in the field of sexual intercourse? In particular homosexual activities. SH
    JimFromIT
    JimFromIT

Post by JimFromIT Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:01 am

That's awfully..bold of you after one evening. I'm...experienced enough, I assure you. JM
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:05 am

It is essential you are confident about your skills. SH
    JimFromIT
    JimFromIT

Post by JimFromIT Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:12 am

(Creeper Sherlock XD)

You are turning into a dirtier man than I thought you were Wink Essential for what, exactly? JM
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:55 am

It's just a tiny experiment. Science is never dirty. SH
    JimFromIT
    JimFromIT

Post by JimFromIT Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:28 am

A tiny experiment involving those kinds of expertise? What has Lestrade got you boys working? JM
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:41 am

I have postponed this kind of information-gathering for too long. I concluded it's advisable to change that. I fear this lack of knowledge on my part is rather astounding. SH
    JimFromIT
    JimFromIT

Post by JimFromIT Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:55 am

You concluded that it was advisable? Dear me, I must have had more of an impression than I had thought. I'll help you, Sherlock. No promises on the outcome, though.. JM
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:02 am

I am afraid you are just a mean in this case. I wouldn't know who else to ask. Everything would purely be of an experimental nature. What outcome am I supposed to expect? SH
    JimFromIT
    JimFromIT

Post by JimFromIT Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:16 am

The outcome? Oh, we'll see about that. 7:00 this Thursday. I'll send you the address. JM
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:33 am

I sure hope you don't mean 7 in the morning. SH
    JimFromIT
    JimFromIT

Post by JimFromIT Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:30 am

No no no, I'm not a morning person. JM
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:38 am

Very well. Will you provide the... equipment? SH
    JimFromIT
    JimFromIT

Post by JimFromIT Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:33 pm

Sherlock, don't worry your prettly little brain about it. 7:00 at the address I send. JM
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:29 pm

Sherlock approached this experiment like he did any other, with quiet and mild excitement.
    He had talked himself into being calm, because clearly, it was the rational way to go about it.
    Only because he had never ventured that way with anyone, it didn't mean he was supposed to be scared. He was taking matters in his own hands and exploring what was there to explore. It was rather bothering he had to involve someone else really.
    At least the bloke was handsome enough, not to mention he was rather quick of mind, a skill Sherlock above all appreciated.

He made his way into the building, checking the flat number for the tenth time even though he remembered it exactly.
    And then he knocked on the door, tapping his foot impatiently and adjusting his hair just slightly.
    There is nothing to worry about, he told himself.
    JimFromIT
    JimFromIT

Post by JimFromIT Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:25 pm

(I'm sorry I haven't replied! I had a lot of calculus work to do Sad )
    Jim wasn't at all surprised that Sherlock had contacted him. The
    energy between them was intense even for Jim, and he knew that the
    detective wouldn't be able to stay away.

He did not, however, expect Sherlock to ask for a continuation of the party. He had been amused at first, but now he found that being alone with Sherlock made him nervous. He was frustrated that Sherlock could make him feel that way, yet at the same time it was sort of..energizing.

Jim had been pacing for the last ten minutes, unsure of what he should do when Sherlock arrived. His thoughts were interrupted by quick knocking on the flat's door. He calmed himself before opening it, and let the other man inside.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:47 pm

Sherlock's eyes moved questioningly on the man's body before he walked inside. He remembered he was handsome, but there was something different now, knowing what was going to happen. He could not really understand the rules of attraction though, he never could.

"Is it not customary to greet a guest?" he said, shrugging off his coat and folding it on his arm. "Good evening, Jim, it's been a while," he teased haughtily.

((No worries, reply when you can~~))
    JimFromIT
    JimFromIT

Post by JimFromIT Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:33 pm

Jim couldn't help smirking as he let Sherlock into his flat. He felt almost like a spider, luring a fly into unknown terrain.

He raised an eyebrow at Sherlock's question. "Oh, I'm sure it is. Though you don't seem to be one for customs. And neither am I."

He took Sherlocks jacket, however, and hung it neatly from a hook by the door. Then he turned back to look at the detective.

"So, Sherlock." He crossed his arms, and leaned slightly against the wall* "Make yourself comfortable. Can I get you a drink?"
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:22 pm

"Politeness is utterly boring, and shamelessly off the point," he agreed, looking at Jim intensely when he was asked to make himself comfortable. He was rather sure he didn't mean for him to lose his clothes just yet.

He took his suit jacket off though and undid the top buttons of his shirt. "I am not interested in getting drunk, but maybe something strong will make this easier," he said, moving his hand in between them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:12 am