BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

4 posters

Greeting My Pets

TheWoman1987
    TheWoman1987

Hobbies : Writing, Reading, Hiking, Watching TV, Crafting, Movie Buff, Going To Conventions Of All Kinds.

Greeting My Pets  Empty Greeting My Pets

Post by TheWoman1987 Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:25 pm

I am not new to role playing however I am new to fanfic role playing. I've been watching Sherlock like mad and I truly adore it. Well, I found a site where people post their own fanfic stories and a lot of it is really fun to read. So, I would love to give it a try however I am a little unsure about writing a story on my own right now. A lot of how I get a feel for a character is to role play them and I am so freakin happy I found this site in order to do that. I will do my best and I hope I can live up to capturing their personalities like a lot of stories I have read. I'm really excited and I do hope I make a lot of awesome friends here. Thank you for you time.
    John S Watson
    John S Watson

Job : GP Ex Army Captain, Devoted Companion,
    Hobbies : Medicine, Law, Military Strategy, Blogger

Greeting My Pets  Empty Re: Greeting My Pets

Post by John S Watson Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:42 pm

Hi - Welcome to the site. The best thing to do is to just pitch in . There is a section advertising for characters so check it out and just chat to the person advertising. I'm pretty new to the whole RPing thing but I have had so much help from my friends, on here, that I now feel very confident about playing most characters.

Have fun.

John
    TheWoman1987
    TheWoman1987

Hobbies : Writing, Reading, Hiking, Watching TV, Crafting, Movie Buff, Going To Conventions Of All Kinds.

Post by TheWoman1987 Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:52 am

Thank you so much for replying. I know I will like it here. It's been great fun to look around so far at what other people are writing about. So, I can't wait to get a good story going.  Twisted Evil 
    Sydney-Harrison
    Sydney-Harrison

Job : Whatever the highest bidder asks me to do
    Hobbies : I dabble in a bit of everything

Post by Sydney-Harrison Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:44 am

Hi
    TheWoman1987
    TheWoman1987

Post by TheWoman1987 Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:54 am

Hello there. Thank you for the greeting.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Post by Sherlock. Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:55 am

Hello,

Yeah Roleplaying is like fan fiction writing but with two or more writing partners working together instead of one author. So do go and get stuck in and have fun.
    TheWoman1987
    TheWoman1987

Post by TheWoman1987 Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:40 am

I have already done so. Thank you so much. I am excited to get the stories off the ground and happy I already made a few friends. Cheers!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:26 pm