BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Johniarty

johnnyboywatson
    johnnyboywatson

Location : 221b Bakerstreet, for now. I don't know if I'll be able to stand my flatmate for much longer.
    Job : Doctor and blogger. Whichever comes first.
    Hobbies : Blogging, solving crimes (the only reason I'm still at Bakerstreet), and not being gay...

Johniarty  Empty Johniarty

Post by johnnyboywatson Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:08 am

Hello people on here... Smile I am a person, looking for a roleplay where I'd play John, and I would like to find a Jim to kidnap John.
    I'm very openminded and would love suggestions if you're interested.

If you indeed are interested to be the Jim to my John, let me know.
     Embarassed 
    TantamountToTreason
    TantamountToTreason

Job : Have gun, will travel.

Johniarty  Empty Re: Johniarty

Post by TantamountToTreason Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:25 am

Do tell. What sort of plots are you searching for?
    johnnyboywatson
    johnnyboywatson

Location : 221b Bakerstreet, for now. I don't know if I'll be able to stand my flatmate for much longer.
    Job : Doctor and blogger. Whichever comes first.
    Hobbies : Blogging, solving crimes (the only reason I'm still at Bakerstreet), and not being gay...

Post by johnnyboywatson Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:21 pm

Well, I would like a situation where John is very unsuspecting and it comes out of the blue for him. I am really into restraints of any sorts, so being tied up and gagged would be great, and maybe even, but there is no need for it, even non-con. Just something where Jim is obsessive to no end. Very Happy I hope the idea isn't too weird...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:14 am