BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

4 posters

Hello there.

Joan Hanna Watson
    Joan Hanna Watson

Job : Flatmate of Sherlock; Surgeon at St. Barts
    Hobbies : Blogging; Watching crap telly; Going on cases with Sherlock

Hello there. Empty Hello there.

Post by Joan Hanna Watson Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:29 am

(( Hey, Admin here. As you can obviously tell, my Roleplay character is Female John Watson, or just Joan Watson. She is just like the original character but the only diffrence is gender.I am not too picky with Rps, though highly morally wrong stuff I don't appriciate... I don't mind you not putting too much details in replies, but I would like some so I can follow it in my head (Visual person here!) and I can make a decent reply. Other then that, I'm pretty calm and relaxed. Be warned, I am a perfectionist (For myself), So I will be worrying about not being in charater. Now that's out of the way, I hope I am welcomed here! ^-^ ))
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Hello there. Empty Re: Hello there.

Post by Sherlock. Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:54 am

Hi there Joan Watson,

It's always great to have someone join who has an idea of what they are wanting to do. So, welcome aboard.

We sometimes talk IC in the intros but usually OOC like this. It's a friendly place. Nobody will be teed off if you haven't got your John/Joan perfect and up to your own standard. Several of us write the characters in different ways anyway according to a plot that has been agreed in advance. You can wing it freeform with a basic idea and just agree with someone in a pm what you do or don't want to write in.

I'd say have a read of some adverts and volunteer for what takes your fancy or put an ad up yourself if you have an idea that you want to develop. I hope you enjoy being here.
    MAHolmes
    MAHolmes

Job : A minor position in the British Government
    Hobbies : What are those? Ah yes, things with which ones spare time is taken up, if one had any. Between worrying about my dear brother and taking care of National Security, spare time is but a pleasant dream.

Post by MAHolmes Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:26 am

Have a seat, Joan, you must be tired. Sherlock can be very trying. I'm sure there's a lot we have to talk about... Welcome to the family, as it were...

((As Sherlock says, we sometimes welcome people IC and OOC. So welcome, enjoy, look forward to seeing more of you))
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:28 am

Hello there! Welcome to the forum. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:53 am