BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Coping (John/Sebastian)

SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Job : Sniper (working for an annoying idiot named Jim)
    Hobbies : Murdering people

Coping (John/Sebastian) - Page 10 Empty Re: Coping (John/Sebastian)

Post by SebastianMoran Tue May 29, 2012 9:14 am

"A captain? Interesting..." he exclaimed, imagining John giving him orders. He was rather used to men shorter than himself ordering him. It was strange to think of the other man ordering him about and telling him what to do but maybe a change wouldn't be too bad for once...

"Who said I didn't want you?" he teased, leaning up closer to John and into the touch so they were literally inches away from one another. "Besides, you don't seem to mind that I broke in."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue May 29, 2012 9:38 am

"Mmhmm, I am very good in giving orders... and punishments," he muttered, leaning down to meet the other's eyes, his fingers were moving down the other's arms, slowly.

"You didn't say the opposite either," he pointed out, licking his lips. "I didn't mind, I like surprises, I like it when I don't know what to expect... I like danger..." he whispered, stopping just a few millimeters from the other's lips, his eyes moving on his face as if in question.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Tue May 29, 2012 10:13 am

"Punishments? Mmm, even better. I do enjoy a bit of violence... and pain." he said in a low voice, so close to the other man now he could feel the warmth radiating off of his body and feel his steady breath on his own face.

"I can be dangerous." he growled, his eyes transfixed on John's as he briefly leaned up closer from where he sat, pressing his lips to the other's before pulling away again just as quickly as he had started it, grinning as he fixed his stare upon him once more.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed May 30, 2012 2:52 am

"I can tell," he admitted, licking his lips as he looked at him. Oh, he was sure Sebastian could be very dangerous, and maybe this was going to come back to bite him, but at the moment he didn't care one bit, he was too turned on by the whole situation.

He growled when Sebastian kissed him for a few seconds, it was the signal he had been waiting for though, and he grabbed the other's collar, roughly pulling him closer.
    "Be a good boy Sebastian," he said with a smirk, before he leaned in to kiss him.
    His tongue slipping quickly into his mouth and his teeth nipping and sucking with rough passion.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Wed May 30, 2012 5:03 am

"Yes, sir." he said, playing along with the whole situation and enthusiastically kissing the other man back with the same rough passion he used, loving every moment of it. The taste of him against his own mouth leaving him in a blurry haze of pleasure.

Sebastian had to admit he had missed John after the last time, but mainly the company of him. It felt less lonely when he had someone to talk to and visit, making him like him more and forget that he had been a close friend of Sherlock's and now, a sort of friend of Sebastian's which he wouldn't mind calling him.

Instinctively, he placed his hands on the other's hips, continuing to devour his lips and after a few moments suddenly brought John down on top of him without any warning.

John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed May 30, 2012 9:40 am

John groaned in the kiss when he was brought down on top of Sebastian, his legs buckling up and he had to move to straddle the other's body. Not that he minded really, it made him smile in the kiss.

"I didn't say you could do that," he muttered with a smirk, pulling away from the kiss for a moment and running his fingernail down Sebastian's neck, drawing a thin red line on the skin.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Wed May 30, 2012 9:58 am

Sebastian moaned softly in response to John having been brought down and straddled on top of him, unable to stop the smile that formed on his lips when he felt the other man smile first into the kiss. He felt strangely relaxed.

"You're going to have to be more demanding than that if I'm to do as I'm told.'" he responded with a mischievous smirk, tilting his head to the side slightly when John ran his fingers down his neck causing him to shudder whilst he moved one hand to grip hold of the other's waist and let his free hand freely caress John's cheek.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu May 31, 2012 7:14 am

John laughed a bit at the other's words. "I am very demanding usually, but I am getting distracted by how much I want you," he admitted, grabbing his collar again and pulling him closer.

He dipped his head to the side and started kissing the other's neck, lips attaching to the skin and quickly sucking to create a red pulsing bruise.

"You know you are bloody sexy, right?" he whispered against his ear.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Thu May 31, 2012 7:40 am

"You could be demanding... and have me at the same time." he whispered back, closing his eyes as he tilted his head further to the side to give John more access to his neck.

He laughed when John called him sexy, not used to getting compliments from people but mainly insults; perhaps because he was just as bad and usually started it.
    "You're not so bad looking yourself." he muttered, not able to think of a better response as he was too busy paying more attention to what the other man was doing to his neck that felt so nice and pulled him closer as he possibly could.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu May 31, 2012 11:00 am

"Sounds like a nice plan," he said with a smirk, and pulled away, stepping back to stand up, his hand still on the other's collar, roughly dragging him with him.

"You could start by learning a bit of compliment-making skills," he said, rolling his eyes, he dragged him lower and motioned towards the bedroom. "You know the way to the bedroom, right?"
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:04 am

Sebastian opened his eyes and started when he felt John get off him and haul him up practically by the collar, it had happened so quickly it was surprising.

"I'd rather not." he replied, grinning as he pulled the other man in the direction of his bedroom which he remembered clearly from the last time. "Of course."
    Sebastian reached the door and pushed John inside the room before crossing the space between them and bringing him into another rough kiss, leading the other off towards the bed.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:29 am

John couldn't help the grin at the other's words. "What's this scorn towards bettering yourself?" He asked, sarcastic, before stepping into his bedroom and forgetting everything against the other's lips.

He really had no idea how Sebastian could turn him on so easily, he had no idea, but he loved it.

He leaned in the kiss, his hand burying in the other's hair, tugging roughly to pull him down to a better position.
    "What do you want Sebastian?" He asked, nipping at his lower lip, eager.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:09 am

Sebastian didn't bother to answer the other's question but smirked, deepening the kiss further and wrapping his arms tight around John so he was pressed against him in the kiss. Having to bend down slightly to kiss John didn't bother him though, he still enjoyed it either way.

"Surprise me." he purred in his ear, running his fingers down the other's sides and holding him at waist length.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:57 am

The words purred in his ears made long shivers wrap around John's spine. He was already getting overly aroused, his blood running faster in his veins.
    "I'll take the challenge," he said, and grabbed his collar again, pulling him lower down so he could explore his mouth once again in a more comfortable angle.

"Even though, we both know where this is going," he said, and pushed him towards the bed, his hands then moving to take off his jumper as he looked at him.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:17 am

Sebastian eagerly kissed the other man back, letting his tongue slip into John's mouth and battle with the other's as he was then pushed towards the bed which took him a second to realise just how quickly it had happened and he had hardly even noticed, having been practically hypnotized by the other man's lips and eyes.

"I think we both knew where this was going the moment you found me here." he joked, taking his own jacket off while he kept the gaze between them both, his eyes never moving off John.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:23 am

"Did you come here with this in mind or you thought about it when you saw me?" He asked, his hands moving to undo Sebastian's shirt, pushing the fabric off his shoulders once he was done.

"I would not complain if it happened regularly, by the way," he whispered as he straddled the other's hips. "I am far from sated..." He muttered, before rolling his hips agaist Sebastian's bulge.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:38 am

"I had the thought when I was here, I suppose. But then you came over and I made up my mind." he answered, smirking as he studied John's face and allowed him to take his shirt off.

"That doesn't sound like much of a bad idea." he whispered back, groaning appreciatively as he felt John push against his already semi-hard erection; and draped his arms around the other's neck, pulling him down into a passionate kiss.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:16 am

John's words were drowned in the kiss, and by the time the doctor could breathe again, he had forgotten them. At the moment the most important thing was that he needed to kiss Sebastian, he needed to run his nails down his chest and his tongue along each scar he could see.

"I want to try something," he said, shifing lower on his body, fingers moving to undo the other's trousers. "Can I?" he asked, eyes motioning to the other's crotch as he licked his lips.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:27 pm

"Well I did ask for you to surprise me." he said with a cheeky grin, tracing his finger along the other man's jawline and neck before running them down his sides to his waist.

"I don't see why not." he whispered, parting his legs slightly; Sebastian already had an idea of what John had in mind but didn't say anything, staring at him expectedly with lust filled eyes.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:25 am

"Mm, I hope this counts as a surprise," he muttered, as he pulled Sebastian's trousers down, just enough so he could take him out. He looked at the other's shaft, letting his fingers wrap around it and pump for a moment.

Then he lowered his head and took the tip into his mouth, tentatively licking it and sucking on it, while his fingers moved down the soft flesh and ghosted over his sack.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:56 am

Sebastian moaned softly when he felt John's fingers wrap around his crotch, gripping the edge of the bed when the other man moved his hand and stroked, finishing as quickly as he had started.

He gasped when he felt the other's mouth and tongue, not having entirely expected it. He had received them before but it felt just as nice having another man doing it and he couldn't help bucking up a bit in need, feeling more aroused.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:16 am

John felt Sebastian become harder in his mouth and he felt himself moan around him. He sucked harder for a while, and then started taking in more of him, relaxing his throat and sliding his tongue over the spots that had always felt better on him.

After a while, he changed strategy and started to move his head up and down, effectively making Sebastian fuck his eager mouth.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:34 am

Sebastian tilted his head back and closed his eyes, moaning in pleasure as John began to suck on him harder and slightly faster which made him practically whimper in need of the other. He had to admit John had a talented mouth.

"Fucking hell..." he groaned, pushing his hips up more into John's mouth as he fucked it and occasionally caused the other man to gag if he thrust harder than necessary; though he couldn't help himself.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:27 pm

Indeed it became almost a battle, John had to be extra careful of Sebastian's sudden thrusts, his throat hardly able to take them, and he placed his hands on the other's hips, trying to keep him down, and slowly pulled away.

He moved to lick up the other's shaft and then sucked on his tip a few times before he looked up. "Do you want me to finish you off here?" he asked with a smirk, he was rather sure he could make him come, but maybe Sebastian would prefer to fuck him instead, and damn, John was very ready for that.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:02 am

Sebastian tried to calm himself a bit when John placed his hands on his constant thrusting hips, meeting the other's eyes and smirking, his own dilated and filled with lust.

"Mmm, yes..." he panted, rolling his hips up-desperate for the other to carry on-into John's hand that had resumed being wrapped around his hardened erection once more. He already felt close to breaking and could've done there and then but he simply wanted more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:14 am