BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Pleased to make your aquaintance

DidjaMissMe

Pleased to make your aquaintance  Empty Pleased to make your aquaintance

Post by DidjaMissMe Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:22 pm

Hello, I guess this is the part where I tell you something about myself. Uh... Well, I'm a born and bred Canadian and even have the dumb hoser accent that I'd love to get rid of. Other than my home country, I've also lived in the Middle East, and now reside in the UK for university, where I'm studying Fine Arts and Performing Arts. Appearances can be deceiving, but I'll provide it nontheless. Male, short ginger hair ((natural aw yeah)), blue eyes, scrawny, pale, lip and nose piercings, sleeve tattoo of a Chinese dragon wrapping around my right arm. I've been reading Sherlock Holmes since I could understand it, and even taken a crack at the deduct-y thing a few times in public, but only came to the conclusion that a guy at a coffee shop probably puts gel in his hair maybe. Sexual orientation is homosexual, my favourite character is Moriarty, I ship Johnlock and MorMor, the name's Noah ((its generic enough to be safe in telling you that but you ain't getting my last name)) and I'm pleased to meet you~!
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Pleased to make your aquaintance  Empty Re: Pleased to make your aquaintance

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:09 am

Nice to meet you Noah. Hope you've found some cool people to RP with.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:18 pm