BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Looking for a role play partner.

TheWoman1987
    TheWoman1987

Hobbies : Writing, Reading, Hiking, Watching TV, Crafting, Movie Buff, Going To Conventions Of All Kinds.

Looking for a role play partner.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for a role play partner.

Post by TheWoman1987 Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:14 am

I love the Greg and Mycroft pairing. Greg is my favorite and I drool over Rupert. So, is that an option?
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes
    Job : Mystrader & professional mischief-maker
    Hobbies : Thinking various alternative scenarios, exploring possibilities.

Looking for a role play partner.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for a role play partner.

Post by Night Baron Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:18 am

It is. What kind of plotline do you have in mind as the starting point?
    TheWoman1987
    TheWoman1987

Hobbies : Writing, Reading, Hiking, Watching TV, Crafting, Movie Buff, Going To Conventions Of All Kinds.

Post by TheWoman1987 Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:25 am

Well, I guess it comes down to...do you want a storyline? Like if you wanted to bring in more characters. I do a good John also. Like if Mycroft was "playing" with both of them. Wanting what Sherlock has and takes it. I could see them coming to and being chained up.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes

Post by Night Baron Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:34 am

More characters is usually inevitable. Years ago I used to play in various RPs with up to five and more players at once who doubles and triples as they choose. Example, player Darth Vader play character A, B and C, he must state from the beginning that he will take responsibility for those charas. Expansion is possible but must be with the game master's permission.

Before I forgot; it is Jim than Mycroft who is most likely keeping people in real chain. Mycroft is the type who play mindgames and resort to physical only if the pros out weight the cons by considerable margin.
    TheWoman1987
    TheWoman1987

Post by TheWoman1987 Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:26 pm

I understand. I'm the same way. In another role play I was Jim, Seb, Mycroft, and Greg while another was John, Mary, Sherlock. It worked out well for us.

So I guess it would be Greg and John vs Mycroft.

Maybe John runs into Greg at a crime scene and catches Sherlock's attention. Sherlock wants to know more about this mysterious man and asks Mycroft about him. Mycroft doesn't trust anyone of course so he kidnaps John to put him through the ropes like he did to Greg.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:41 pm

Waaaiiit.... I am confused, lol. 'Put him through the rope', is that some sort of wordplay or a straightforward situation? I look the first option up and it come out as 'Informally it is comes to be used as threat of physical violence, either real or as in jest'. My question is, what is the reason Mycroft have to pull such measurement if all he need is to find out about John Watson?
    TheWoman1987
    TheWoman1987

Post by TheWoman1987 Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:36 pm

I'm not sure. You hit me up on this and asking me questions.

There is a miscommunication here it seems.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:51 pm

Lol! Let's backtrack, which is the last point that you think is crystal clear - free from ambiguous meanings?
    TheWoman1987
    TheWoman1987

Post by TheWoman1987 Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:13 pm

Is there like yahoo messenger where we can talk easier?
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:22 pm

No YM here but I have LINE.

Wait, wait, do YM accept a non yahoo account? Because I am on mobile most of the time and right now I forgot my yahoo account.

Edit: silly question. Just tried to install YM and it is exclusively yahoo account -,- Check your forum inbox please.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:09 am