BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

Let's have dinner.

Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Let's have dinner. - Page 4 Empty Re: Let's have dinner.

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:31 am

For some reason Sherlock was unable to take his eyes off Irene and it appeared she was staring at him too. It unnerved him. It was like she was hypnotising him.

"John," he called to the kitchen, although his eyes remained locked with Irene's. "Hurry up with the tea."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:06 am

John grunted when he heard the request, he was not their waiter, he thought annoyed.

He prepared tea quickly and brought it to the living room, slamming the mugs none too gently on the table.
    "There you go. Can I go now?" he hissed, he did not miss the gaze the two were exchanging.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:21 am

The noise of the tea banging onto the table disturbed Sherlock from his intense eye contact with Irene. He looked away for the first time.

"Stop slamming things John!" he chastised. Then, "And no, you can't go. I need you. I...I don't...trust her." He eyed her up again, suspiciously.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:27 am

"Next time I'll slam it on your head if you aren't careful," he snapped and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I think you can manage without me, you can always push her away if she does things you don't want," he said matter-of-fact.
    The Woman
    The Woman

Job : Dominatrix
    Hobbies : Dating Consulting Detectives, dating Consulting Criminals and having dinner with both.

Post by The Woman Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:50 pm

"As a matter of fact, he already did."
    She looked at John too and gave him a little wink.
    "But did it have the wished effect?" Out of the corners of her eye, she watched Sherlock. This situation was highly amusing. But she couldn't deny there was tension in the room.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:33 pm

John looked at her pointedly: "I assure you if Sherlock Holmes really wanted to push you away, you would not be here and well right now," he said dryly. He really didn't like to be in the middle of this.
    The Woman
    The Woman

Hobbies : Dating Consulting Detectives, dating Consulting Criminals and having dinner with both.

Post by The Woman Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:34 am

"I think, John, that you are right" She smiled and made eye contact with Sherlock again. She really thought John was right. If Sherlock wanted her to leave, she would have done that already. But they still sat in the living room of 221B Baker Street. Together.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:47 am

Sherlock was embarrassed by John's remark. He knew he was right of course...and yet somehow he'd allowed Irene to stay...allowed her to dominate him....why? He found himself searching for an answer but anable to find one. It bothered him greatly. He felt like he couldn't trust himself to be left alone with her, which was why he was so desperate for John to stay.

"Please don't leave John...I don't want to...I might do...something...I mean she might. You know what she's like."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:44 am

John's jaw clenched tight. "You shouldn't be scared of what you don't know, Sherlock. You shouldn't be scared of what you secretly want," he muttered, and looked to the side.

"I don't like this. I don't want to watch you like this," he admitted, he could feel the sexual tension in between Sherlock and Irene, and it bothered him more than he wanted to admit.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:28 am

"I don't know what I want!" Sherlock exclaimed. "That's exactly the point."

He pointed at Irene accusingly. "It's her...she's....messing with my head. On purpose."
    The Woman
    The Woman

Post by The Woman Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:39 am

Irene grinned brightly. It felt like a compliment to her that she made the great consulting detective Sherlock Holmes's head messed up. And she, being a woman, made it more exxeptional.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:35 am

John rubbed his hand on his brow, frustrated. "How can you not know what you want?" he asked, and finally went to sit down on his usual armchair.

"Fine. Whatever. What do you propose we do then? Should I just watch you stare lustfully at each other for the rest of evening?" he hissed annoyed.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:06 am

"No," Sherlock hissed back. "You need to /help/ me. You know I've never...never..." he trailed off, unable to finish the sentence.

He stood up, angry at himself for getting taken in by Irene. "I'm going to the toilet. Please don't talk about me whilst I'm gone." He brushed down his shirt and made his way to the bathroom.
    The Woman
    The Woman

Post by The Woman Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:50 am

Irene followed Sherlock with her eyes. When he was gone she aimed her gaze at John.
    "Is he always like that?" ignoring Sherlock's request.
    She wondered whether Sherlock was /just/ using the toilet.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:08 am

John wasn't sure what Sherlock had never never, but he had a few ideas. He really wanted to help him, he really did, but he didn't think he could take it.

"Yes," he said icily, resting his temple on his hand. "Not as confused I reckon."

He looked straight at her. "What are you doing to him? What do you want? Because if you are looking for a relationship with him, this is not the right way to go about it."

(What is exactly that you wanted to do in this RP? Like... I am not sure how to do my John, he is naturally jealous of Sherlock, but I can do it more or less, depending on what it is that you want this to lead to ^^ ))
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:16 am

(( I don't know, I can't decide...kind of why I disappeared to the toilet to let you two talk about me....don't know whether to make Sherlock give in or not )).
    The Woman
    The Woman

Post by The Woman Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:25 am

((I mean other things you can do in a bathroom. What are his thoughts?))
    ((I actually had no concrete plans. Apart from having dinner. I'm sorry I've got no plans. I had no ezperience with rpforums when I opened the topic. I am open to suggestions if you know something fun))

Last edited by The Woman on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:28 am

((I'm amenable to what you decide <3 I just reckon if you want this to end up a Sherlock/Irene, John will have to disappear at some point soon ^^ ))
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:35 am

(( Ok, maybe John could bugger off for a bit then and we'll see if we can make something happen...I think we could at least get a kiss before Sherlock gets too scared again. We all know he secretly yearns for his flatmate. ))
    The Woman
    The Woman

Post by The Woman Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:40 am

((allright and let our Johnlocked minds be satisfied Wink but now, I really got to sleep Sad(
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:46 am

((XDD I know, Johnlock is so difficult to ignore, one can tell John is jealous sick about this, but hey, it's your RP! So I will have John leave after Irene reassures him she doesn't want to hurt Sherlock ^^ ))
    The Woman
    The Woman

Post by The Woman Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:50 am

Irene looked at John. He was tense.
    "I am not going to harm him. I already tried and it doesn't work." she sighted.

((yeah, let's do Sherlock's plan Smile))
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:07 am

"It's not about physical harm I am talking about... you've seen him, he is terrified about this, probably because he secretly wants you..." he said, and each word hurt.

"You cannot come here and seduce him and then leave again... you would break his heart..." he protested, his glare a warning. "I won't let you do that..."
    The Woman
    The Woman

Post by The Woman Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:11 am

She smiled. How noble.
    "I don't think he wants me. I think he want's the experience everybody is talking about, something everybody has experienced. I think he feels left out and is scared of it, but also very curious."
    These were honest words. But she was not a 100% sure if they were true. She couldn't look in Sherlock's head after all.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:17 am

"Sherlock is not that interested in sex though... he has never been before..." he pointed out with a sigh. "I can't read his mind, but I know that whatever you two have will have a great impact in his life... so I need you to tell me you will be nice... you will be caring... I need to know that you care," he said, looking towards the window, because he knew he couldn't look at her any more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:11 pm