BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

4 posters

Hello, everyone!

teacups

Job : Film Student
    Hobbies : Writing, Netflix binges, photography, reading

Hello, everyone!  Empty Hello, everyone!

Post by teacups Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:09 pm

Hello! I'm teacups. Smile

I'm female, 21, and American. And obviously I'm a bit in love with the show Sherlock. I'm a film student and love picking apart movies and shows. I look at roleplaying as practicing the craft of writing so I do it as much as I can.
    I've been role playing on Omegle on and off for a long time so it's possible that we've met before. I stumbled upon this lovely forum and although I haven't roleplayed in forums in a very very long time, I figured I'd give it a shot. (More specifically, I'm home for winter break and my parents got rid of our wifi while I was gone, so I'm restricted to using my cell phone, so I'm looking for different ways other than Omegle to RP.)

Honestly my OTP is probably Lestrolly but I've roleplayed Johnlock as well. I love writing John x Mary and Sherlock x Janine too but people don't normally go for that on Omegle. I can write for pretty much any character, including (but not limited to) Sherlock, John, Greg, Molly, and Mary. I love Potterlock and Unilock but I'm open to pretty much any AU as long as I understand it well enough. Genre wise, I'm a sucker for hurt/comfort, whump, sick fics, and the like.

I look forward to getting to know you all! Smile If you'd like to see samples of my writing, I'm teacups-and-murder on ff.net I have a few traditional fics on there as well as a Potterlock fic.
    221Bamf
    221Bamf

Job : Student
    Hobbies : Writing, reading, cooking, Netflix, drawing, photography, sewing, crafting,

Hello, everyone!  Empty Re: Hello, everyone!

Post by 221Bamf Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:04 pm

Hi there, and welcome!

I prefer to RP on my phone as well, mainly because it's easier for me to carry around than a laptop. Very Happy
    Oh yes, a good hurt/comfort, sick!Lock, etc. fic is always welcome in my book, too! I love angst. We sound pretty similar!

Would you ever be interested in doing an RP that wasn't slash? I always play as Sherlock. It's so hard for me to find people who are willing to do that... It's fine if you aren't, just worth a shot.
    teacups

Job : Film Student
    Hobbies : Writing, Netflix binges, photography, reading

Post by teacups Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:07 am

I would definitely be interested!! Shoot me a PM or something and we can work it out! Smile
    HaruSpring88
    HaruSpring88

Hobbies : Writing, Reading, Video Games, Music

Post by HaruSpring88 Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:53 pm

I liked the lestrolly prompt you have on your other post. I'm curious as to if you like parentlock? as well. It's fine if you don't. If you do though I have a couple prompts I think we might be able to do.
    MurderInThePark
    MurderInThePark

Job : Webcomic Artist, part-time Novellist
    Hobbies : Reading,Writing Screenplays, Writing Novels, Drawing, Webcomic Art, Attempting the world record for gargling milk (still in progress)

Post by MurderInThePark Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:45 am

221Bamf, cool name. I'm not a fan of slash and I need a sherlock! How about it Very Happy PM me for more info, ya?
    221Bamf
    221Bamf

Hobbies : Writing, reading, cooking, Netflix, drawing, photography, sewing, crafting,

Post by 221Bamf Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:17 pm

MurderInThePark wrote:221Bamf, cool name. I'm not a fan of slash and I need a sherlock! How about it Very Happy PM me for more info, ya?

Thanks! Always interested!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:12 pm