BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Parentlock RP Idea

HaruSpring88
    HaruSpring88

Job : Student
    Hobbies : Writing, Reading, Video Games, Music

Parentlock RP Idea Empty Parentlock RP Idea

Post by HaruSpring88 Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:00 am

So I have a role play I'd really like to do and go in detail with. This is the prompt itself:

He put his face in his hands. This wasn’t fair. He had done everything right, been off drugs, gotten a nursery prepared, had a proper babysitter for the now rare occasions he took a case. For the now second time in Sherlock’s life he was crying. The first was just a few weeks ago when his son was born and now he was being taken from him. He heard a familiar set of footsteps in the doorway. “I want my son back.”

I'd really like this where the child is Molly's. Sherlock and her aren't together but Molly is now with Mycroft. Sherlock has a growing relationship with Lestrade and fights to get custody of his son.
    I don't mind doing a mixture of paragraphs and texts, but I don't like doing text messages only, it's easy to run out of plot that way.

I also prefer using kik, email, or chatzy, since its easier to access on my phone, but I'm not opposed to doing it on here it may just take a bit longer for a reply.

Thanks!
    consultantofgallifrey

Job : Student
    Hobbies : Writing, reading, music

Parentlock RP Idea Empty Re: Parentlock RP Idea

Post by consultantofgallifrey Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:50 pm

Hi! I'd be interested in doing this over email. Shoot me an email at consultantofgallifrey@gmail.com

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:19 pm