BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

+4
Amy Pond
Sherlock Holmes
The Consulting Detective
TheBlogger
8 posters

First time trying this type of thing

First time trying this type of thing Empty First time trying this type of thing

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:33 am

Hi! Ok, as the title says, this is my first time ever trying this type of thing. I've done RP with a friend before (Sherlock stories, of course) but never on a website.

I love Dr Who, but am neutral on Wholock, just didn't want a username that would limit me to writing as one specific character.

With my friend, I wrote as John, Lestrade, Mycroft, and Moriarty (I absolutely terrified her with my Moriarty, it was always so much fun). I tend to ship John and Sherlock because I find them adorable, but am also happy writing them as platonic friends. I am also fond of Mystrade, but have never written it.

Really looking forward to trying this out!
    TheBlogger
    TheBlogger

Job : Blogger
    Hobbies : Tea, jumpers, jam

First time trying this type of thing Empty Re: First time trying this type of thing

Post by TheBlogger Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:36 am

Hey there - Welcome :-)

We are a fun bunch..so please join in where-ever you can.

I play John or Anthea or Capt Jack..

First time trying this type of thing Empty Re: First time trying this type of thing

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:39 am

Also, considering starting a Johnlock and just leaving it up there for anyone who wants to reply- probably going to start pre-relationship with the classic "Sherlock is being obnoxious and interrupting John's date." Hoping to take it slow and actually have a believable progression into a relationship, not just have the boys jump each other. Possibly Sherlock has a long-term plan to seduce John? Possibly neither of them are even aware of their feelings?

Anyways, if it sounds like your type of thing, PLEASE check it out, I'm excited to try writing again!!!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:42 am

Yeah!!! I've never seen Torchwood, but it's on my list of shows to check out this summer.

I'm so impressed you do Anthea, I can NEVER write her! Any time I've tried she's come out completely 1-dimensional and I end up hating her. She seems like she has so much potential, but I just can't do her.
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Job : Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:36 am

WHohoo! Great to have a blue box around Razz WELCOME, nice to have you here!

I really like your kind of seeing things, it is actually the same as mine. I'd be happy to rp with you!

By the way, I am the same person as The Woman and The Army Doctor (Irene and a John, both fem and male)

Do you ship anything with Irene? XD I ask everybody, because she's kinda unpopular, though she's my main character and my favourite.

aaaaand the last question: where are you from? We have a bunch of Americans here, but we, the Europeans are quite active too Smile

Last edited by The Consulting Detective on Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:38 am

Hey there Bluebox!

Nice of you to join us here...I'm looking forward to trying out some RPs with you. I have this profile, John Hamish Watson and The Doctor (which matches up rather nicely with your Bluebox, lol).

We are planning a Wholock soon (check out the thread "Anyone want to ride in my blue box?") so if you wanted to join in that just let me know or start a new one...up for anything really...

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:42 pm

I'm from America, though I've always really wanted to try living in the UK (I blame the fact that my uncle started reading me Harry Potter when I was about 6).

I've never shipped Irene. My friend wrote her, and loved having her pop in and cause trouble in our stories. She definitely always had the upper hand in any situation we put her in, it was amazing- taught Sherlock a few tips in seduction that helped him out as well (he was a bit hopeless on his own). Wouldn't mind trying a shipping story with her though- could be interesting to see her try to win over the "Ice Man."

I will happily check out the Wholock thread Smile
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Job : Kissagram
    Hobbies : going on adventures with the Doctor

Post by Amy Pond Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:35 pm

So you are, in fact, the TARDIS, not the doctor, correct?

I'm not sure I ever properly said hello.... Hello!!!

Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Post by Sherlock. Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:23 pm

Hi,

It's nice not being the only new person here.

I'll be happy to play Alice for you, if you like. I responded on thread under my John (His-Doctor) profile. Only here maybe could you get John who is Alice talking to the TARDIS who is John. I like the dragon bit you put in.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:19 am

Hello!!!

I guess technically I am the TARDIS, though I doubt I'll ever do much writing as such. Unless there's a story with the TARDIS as Idris, it's a little hard to write as a telephone box. All I'd say was a bunch of "Voom-y" noises Smile
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

Post by His-Doctor Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:23 am

Bluebox wrote:Hello!!!

I guess technically I am the TARDIS, though I doubt I'll ever do much writing as such. Unless there's a story with the TARDIS as Idris, it's a little hard to write as a telephone box. All I'd say was a bunch of "Voom-y" noises Smile

The sound of the universe.
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal. Brilliant, isn't it?
    Hobbies : Blowing things up, playing with detectives...

Post by JimMoriarty Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:45 am

...late again, so hi, Whovians. Very Happy

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:21 am

Hi!

Oh, I read your "MORMOR No Regrets" story, it was brilliant! I've tried writing Moriarty a few times, he's so much fun. Always scared my friend with how much I enjoyed it.
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal. Brilliant, isn't it?
    Hobbies : Blowing things up, playing with detectives...

Post by JimMoriarty Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:39 am

Ohshitnodon'treadthings
    Thatwasawfulonmypart
    *dies*
    No but I love playing Jim. I've got a tumblr and everything. Yaaaay. <3
    iamsherlocked
    iamsherlocked

Hobbies : Annoying John, playing violin, being reckless

Post by iamsherlocked Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:40 am

Hi! Sorry, I'm late as usual :l I'm also a Whovian and I'm glad that you're around! We should role play sometime(:
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Job : Kissagram
    Hobbies : going on adventures with the Doctor

Post by Amy Pond Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:57 am

xD

VWOOSH VWOOSH VWOOSH VWOOSH!!!
    Click
    *Dr sticks his head out door*
    "Ok! We're here!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:34 pm