BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

+8
J Watson@221B
His-Doctor
John Hamish Watson
The Woman
TheBlogger
S_Holmes
Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock.
12 posters

What people do

Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

What people do Empty What people do

Post by Sherlock. Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:01 am

This is totally new to me apart from a bit of writing and short RP a few times IRL, not on the web yet. It depends on the day but will try either Sherlock or John when I have learned how to go on.

I'm in Uk by the way. But can be up in the middle of the night. I'd expect to be up all night on a case. Coffee black with 2 sugars would be good.

Looking forward to learning and having fun if someone will sow me the way forward.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

What people do Empty Re: What people do

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:57 am

Hey there...nice to meet you and welcome to the forum...

A good start would be to find yourself a cool picture for your avatar...Did you have any particular plot lines or stories that you'd like to explore? Do you ship any of the characters or prefer traditional friendships?
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:47 pm

Hi, pleased to meet you, thanks for your welcome.

Plot lines or stories - Apart from "Sherlock" I'm hopefully reasonably familiar with ACD's stories and interested in doing updates. I'd like to explore The Post Reichenbach Return at some point and Study in Pink. I'm open to traditional friendships but Sherlock/John pre slash, gen-slashy subtext and a bit of fluff and angst interest me as well.

This forum was a great idea, thanks for setting it up.

Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:00 pm

Oooh, love the new avatar...Sherlock violin pics are my favourite! I have a John profile on here too so would be happy to try an RP with you!
    S_Holmes
    S_Holmes

Hobbies : Shooting walls

Post by S_Holmes Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:06 pm

Hello! I'm new here too and in the UK Very Happy I'm thinking about having a John profile too because it's fun and interesting to swap and change! Very Happy Anyways, hiiiii! Smile
    TheBlogger
    TheBlogger

Job : Blogger
    Hobbies : Tea, jumpers, jam

Post by TheBlogger Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:40 pm

Welcome to the forum.

I am happy to RP as John for you..I love angst/pre-slash/fluff.. anything.. let me know if you need my services
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:23 pm

Oh god I'm beaming, I'll have to get myself a John profile as well. Sherlock I agree Violins are always good. I don't know what etiquette is established here but to be guided along via your experience would be a very good introduction for me, if not too boring for you.

@TheBlogger, thanks for the offer of your services, that's brilliant.

S_Holmes I'll happily swap and change with you. Two newbies together sounds like a disaster that'll have us in stitches.

The Woman
    The Woman

Job : Dominatrix
    Hobbies : Dating Consulting Detectives, dating Consulting Criminals and having dinner with both.

Post by The Woman Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:17 am

Welcome! If you need a dominatrix to stir your Sherlock up, I'll be the only woman available Smile

I am the same person as The Army Doctor and The Consulting Detective by the way Wink
    John Hamish Watson
    John Hamish Watson

Job : Doctor, Blogger, Assistant to Sherlock Holmes

Post by John Hamish Watson Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:52 am

Hello...this is my John profile by the way (aka Sherlock Holmes - admin).

I also have The Doctor for Wholock roleplay.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:55 pm

The Woman wrote:Welcome! If you need a dominatrix to stir your Sherlock up, I'll be the only woman available Smile

I am the same person as The Army Doctor and The Consulting Detective by the way Wink

Ahh Wink

It's an interesting profile spread you've got. Who knows what can happen.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:57 pm

John Hamish Watson wrote:Hello...this is my John profile by the way (aka Sherlock Holmes - admin).

I also have The Doctor for Wholock roleplay.

Thank you for letting me know. Helps considerably knowing who's Who.
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

Post by His-Doctor Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:29 pm

Hi, if you need me, or tea, this is my John profile (aka SH-221B)

Last edited by His-Doctor on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelling)
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Job : Retired Army doctor working at a hospital in London
    Hobbies : solving crimes with Sherlock

Post by J Watson@221B Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:30 pm

Hullo! Welcome to the forum, new older-than-me-probably grasshopper! Its nice to see new people come in the metaphorical door to our forum. ;D.
    I control three separate accounts, in case you need to know some time down the road. J Watson, Imasherlockian, and Amy Pond.
    Everyone likes new people by the way. We are a friendly bunch, I guess you could say... and some of us like Dr. Who as well as Sherlock, so feel free to do any topic at all. Anything! I'm sure you'll find at least one person who shares the same likes as you! xD
    S_Holmes
    S_Holmes

Post by S_Holmes Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:10 pm

SH-221B wrote:Oh god I'm beaming, I'll have to get myself a John profile as well. Sherlock I agree Violins are always good. I don't know what etiquette is established here but to be guided along via your experience would be a very good introduction for me, if not too boring for you.

S_Holmes I'll happily swap and change with you. Two newbies together sounds like a disaster that'll have us in stitches.

Completely Wink I'll let you know when I set up my John profile, probably later today. Who do you prefer to RP as? Do you have any ideas? I'm not usually the brains behind plot but I follow pretty well and I love writing slash. Oh, this is quite exciting Wink
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal. Brilliant, isn't it?
    Hobbies : Blowing things up, playing with detectives...

Post by JimMoriarty Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:56 pm

...and once again, I am late to the party. 'sup, y'all?
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Post by His-Doctor Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:46 pm

S_Holmes wrote:
    SH-221B wrote:Oh god I'm beaming, I'll have to get myself a John profile as well. Sherlock I agree Violins are always good. I don't know what etiquette is established here but to be guided along via your experience would be a very good introduction for me, if not too boring for you.

Completely Wink I'll let you know when I set up my John profile, probably later today. Who do you prefer to RP as? Do you have any ideas? I'm not usually the brains behind plot but I follow pretty well and I love writing slash. Oh, this is quite exciting Wink

Currently logged in on my John profile as you can see. I set it up last night. I don't know if I have a preference to RP Sherlock or John yet, possibly Sherlock. I really don't mind. I'd be perfectly happy to get into John mode if you like. I think it might depend on the opposite number to bring out one or the other. All I can say is I've done some acting and turned in a better performance with a couple of people in particular rather than everyone in the group. I don't know if that would apply to online RP I haven't done it before.

Just do please say if you have a plot line or trope in mind. I think I can follow. Or throw a vague idea at me, use me as a sounding board, the conductor of light and I'll bounce thoughts back. Is that normally done in PM's?

Would you fancy doing Sherlock returning to 221B after 3 years away and slash it and see if our dear Mrs Hudson will make us a Sunday breakfast the morning after? You can choose which role to play and who leads it if that idea appeals to you. I'll lead or follow in either role. Hopefully swop roles and do it again?

Yeah it is Quite exciting Wink

I write most intensely after midnight when it is quiet.I am going to love writing early and first time slash I'm certain.

His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Post by His-Doctor Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:17 pm

J Watson@221B wrote:Hullo! Welcome to the forum, new older-than-me-probably grasshopper! Its nice to see new people come in the metaphorical door to our forum. ;D.
    I control three separate accounts, in case you need to know some time down the road. J Watson, Imasherlockian, and Amy Pond.
    Everyone likes new people by the way. We are a friendly bunch, I guess you could say... and some of us like Dr. Who as well as Sherlock, so feel free to do any topic at all. Anything! I'm sure you'll find at least one person who shares the same likes as you! xD

Hello! Ancient Chinese proverb say Age is just a number. Good to meet you. If I can pair up with you please give me a shout.

I'm impressed with the friendliness here. It makes a nice change.

I'm also a Who fan. Love the music!
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Post by His-Doctor Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:21 pm

JimMoriarty wrote:...and once again, I am late to the party. 'sup, y'all?

Obviously you aren't 6 foot under at all. That would have ruined your suit.

Good to meet you. Love your signature.
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:18 pm

Death is for those not smart enough to fake it. <3

And yes, nice to meet you too Very Happy
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:07 am

JimMoriarty wrote:Death is for those not smart enough to fake it. <3

And yes, nice to meet you too Very Happy

Nice plot line for in the Hiatus thanks would you have time to kidnap my John? (His-Doctor)I won't ask if you would be interested, that would be a silly question Wink Have posted in Plot line section as "Hiatus plot".
    S_Holmes
    S_Holmes

Post by S_Holmes Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:04 am

His-Doctor wrote:
    S_Holmes wrote:

Currently logged in on my John profile as you can see. I set it up last night. I don't know if I have a preference to RP Sherlock or John yet, possibly Sherlock. I really don't mind. I'd be perfectly happy to get into John mode if you like. I think it might depend on the opposite number to bring out one or the other. All I can say is I've done some acting and turned in a better performance with a couple of people in particular rather than everyone in the group. I don't know if that would apply to online RP I haven't done it before.

Just do please say if you have a plot line or trope in mind. I think I can follow. Or throw a vague idea at me, use me as a sounding board, the conductor of light and I'll bounce thoughts back. Is that normally done in PM's?

Would you fancy doing Sherlock returning to 221B after 3 years away and slash it and see if our dear Mrs Hudson will make us a Sunday breakfast the morning after? You can choose which role to play and who leads it if that idea appeals to you. I'll lead or follow in either role. Hopefully swop roles and do it again?

I write most intensely after midnight when it is quiet.I am going to love writing early and first time slash I'm certain.

I'm more than happy to be John so I'll make my profile in a little while (probably after my roast dinner!) and let you know and we can move over to the RP forum bit!

Post Reichenbach sounds really good. There is always so much to write about and obviously there's the big Sherlock/John reunion so yeh...and god yes, Mrs Hudson's Sunday breakfast would be more than welcomed I'm sure! Very Happy

I'm rather shy and not sure how good I am at this yet so if you could lead that would be really great and I will repay at a later date Wink I also write quite late at night so at least you won't be the only one around here during the night!
    J_Watson
    J_Watson

Hobbies : Drinking tea, crime solving with Sherlock Holmes

Post by J_Watson Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:20 am

His-Doctor wrote:
    S_Holmes wrote:

Okay so this is my John profile Smile I'm good to go if you are still!
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:15 am

...kidnapping Jawns is my favorite sport. >Very Happy
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:30 am

S_Holmes wrote:
    His-Doctor wrote:
    S_Holmes wrote:

I'm more than happy to be John so I'll make my profile in a little while (probably after my roast dinner!) and let you know and we can move over to the RP forum bit!

Post Reichenbach sounds really good. There is always so much to write about and obviously there's the big Sherlock/John reunion so yeh...and god yes, Mrs Hudson's Sunday breakfast would be more than welcomed I'm sure! Very Happy

I'm rather shy and not sure how good I am at this yet so if you could lead that would be really great and I will repay at a later date Wink I also write quite late at night so at least you won't be the only one around here during the night!

You'll be fine. I don't know either if I'll be hopeless or not. I've got a Post Reichenbach plot line in mind (I don't do smut or PWP) I'll pm it to you, shall I? Then if you want to PM me back to discuss it, tell me in PM what you think your John's strengths are, to use them well, if that's ok. Look we are both newbies and nobody will expect brilliance from us, I don't care if I make a tit of myself. I hope we can get Mrs Hudson on board. Oh Brilliant. cheers
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:13 am

JimMoriarty wrote:...kidnapping Jawns is my favorite sport. >Very Happy

Cool. I gather you lost your password and so you may still have a backlog of 'nasty' work to catch up to. Is that right? I doubt I could do two in the opposite characters at same time. I don't know to write this yet I need to do some research on that. J-Watson and I can crack on with our untitled as yet Post Reichenbach if you aren't quite ready to rock and roll yet? When when you are ready John can give you his full attention for the Hiatus return plot. That'd help me out greatly.

I'd like to find a Sherlock who likes a bit of action to rescue my John -profile is His-Doctor. I quite like the idea that John only discovers Sherlock is alive and well when actually he turns up like the cavalry. Mind boggles. Unless you would prefer to do it as just the two of us and turn John loose when you get bored. Cheers. (God that's jolly British ain't it)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:26 am