BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

John wanted for Sherlock with amnesia Return to 221B

Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

John wanted for Sherlock with amnesia Return to 221B Empty John wanted for Sherlock with amnesia Return to 221B

Post by Sherlock. Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:08 pm

Would very much like a John to find Sherlock working in a supermarket or and help him get back to being Sherlock.

I can come up with a case for them to work on while getting his memory back or if you want to update one of ACD's or do one you have in mind.

Either a Lestrade or The Woman please as well as a John, if you want to talk about my Sherlock behind his back.

Start with a confused freak and end up with a Sherlock making passes at John or go right down the line and slash John/Sherlock.

Orrr something.

I can start it.

John Hamish Watson
    John Hamish Watson

Job : Doctor, Blogger, Assistant to Sherlock Holmes

John wanted for Sherlock with amnesia Return to 221B Empty Re: John wanted for Sherlock with amnesia Return to 221B

Post by John Hamish Watson Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:41 pm

Sounds like fun...
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

John wanted for Sherlock with amnesia Return to 221B Empty Re: John wanted for Sherlock with amnesia Return to 221B

Post by Sherlock. Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:33 pm

Let's see what we can do with it then.

Title a Case of Mistaken Identity?
    John Hamish Watson
    John Hamish Watson

Post by John Hamish Watson Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:23 pm

Yeah that's a good title! Very canon.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:45 pm

I like canon and I like that there's leeway for personal interpretation.

Let's have a laugh

https://sherlockrp.rpg-board.net/t215-a-case-of-mistaken-identity#11338
    John Hamish Watson
    John Hamish Watson

Post by John Hamish Watson Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:12 am

Nice one...did you say you wanted to incorporate one of the canon stories as a kind of case for them to investigate? I like the idea of that, did you have a particular story in mind?....maybe something could happen in the supermarket!
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:22 am

Ta, We could bring an ACD one up to date. The obvious starter there would be the Empty House.

I've got a vague idea in my head not to start with Empty House though but to transport them to look at a murder victim, Can go one look at the body and it's obvious and leave the local police to act on the data.

I've got a second non canon case idea also set in yacht club/ pleasure boat/ marina area which is more detailed. My vague idea was to then launch into The Empty House after that and have them staying in a guest house which has a main block with a cottage perhaps, a courtyard and a cottage opposite (cottage to substitute for Camden House opposite 221B). Do you have an idea?

I can follow the ACD plot more closely if you prefer to use 221B for the Empty House.

Would you like to use any series bits like the scene in Blind Banker where John and Sherlock collide on the street? Collide in the supermarket? John having an argument with a chip and pin machine?

I'm interested in the relationship developing as well as trying for some proper action scenes.(I'm new to writing RP but I like a challenge).

If you have an idea /case that you want to do please say so as I'd like to work along with you.

P/s the man thinks his name is Peter Easton. It follows series canon for a "happy adventure".
    John Hamish Watson
    John Hamish Watson

Post by John Hamish Watson Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:39 am

That all sounds great!

I may just throw a few random things in to surprise you too....
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:51 am

Random surprises great. I won't get bored. I may trail behind you doing a great impression of John going What?! but won't be bored.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:07 pm