BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

+4
James Moriarty
Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock.
Prof. Jim Moriarty
8 posters

Couldn't cope with an unwritten post

Prof. Jim Moriarty
    Prof. Jim Moriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Sherlock Holmes and Co. Blowing things up, killing people, running an empire, all that jazz.

Couldn't cope with an unwritten post Empty Couldn't cope with an unwritten post

Post by Prof. Jim Moriarty Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:43 am

Hello, dear Everyone.
    I'm new here and haven't quite gotten into the swing of things just yet, but please, do come say hi. As you might've figured, I don't know many of you here and am looking for a Sebastian, Irene, John, Sherlock, etc... e v e r y o n e.
    Please come bother me!
    Looking forward to meeting you all.
    xx
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Couldn't cope with an unwritten post Empty Re: Couldn't cope with an unwritten post

Post by Sherlock. Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:14 am

Hello I'm sure "everything I have to say has already crossed your mind" which includes Welcome.

I'll happily bother you to rp as Sherlock or John with you as I have two accounts, my John one His Doctor.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Couldn't cope with an unwritten post Empty Re: Couldn't cope with an unwritten post

Post by Sherlock Holmes Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:19 am

Hey there and welcome to the forum!

I'm happy to RP with you anytime, I have a John account too (John Hamish Watson).
    Prof. Jim Moriarty
    Prof. Jim Moriarty

Hobbies : Sherlock Holmes and Co. Blowing things up, killing people, running an empire, all that jazz.

Post by Prof. Jim Moriarty Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:54 am

SH-221B wrote:Hello I'm sure "everything I have to say has already crossed your mind" which includes Welcome.

I'll happily bother you to rp as Sherlock or John with you as I have two accounts, my John one His Doctor.

Ooh, I like you already. It has however, but thank you nonetheless.

That sounds lovely, hit me up whenever, I'm always up for a good story. I love fairy tales, and, well, you know the rest...
    Prof. Jim Moriarty
    Prof. Jim Moriarty

Post by Prof. Jim Moriarty Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:00 am

Sherlock Holmes wrote:Hey there and welcome to the forum!

I'm happy to RP with you anytime, I have a John account too (John Hamish Watson).

Thank you, love!

Great, feel free if you ever get an idea for an RP. Or maybe I'll bother you instead, but that's a bit unlikely since I'm currently plotting elsewhere at the moment. But, like I said, feel free to message me any time.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:01 am

Hello there extremely sexy looking man that oddly enough looks like myself. Very Happy

I am more then happy to RP with you anytime! I have a Sherlock account and a John as well. (And a creature, but let's not do that. Very Happy )

So if you ever need one of those ^^
    Prof. Jim Moriarty
    Prof. Jim Moriarty

Post by Prof. Jim Moriarty Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:27 am

James Moriarty wrote:Hello there extremely sexy looking man that oddly enough looks like myself. :D

I am more then happy to RP with you anytime! I have a Sherlock account and a John as well. (And a creature, but let's not do that. :D )

Evening! Aren't you charming. Well, I think so. Jim doesn't. He kind of wants to kill you. But hey! That's Jim.

Oh, marvellous. The more the merrier.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:29 am

Prof. Jim Moriarty wrote:
    James Moriarty wrote:Hello there extremely sexy looking man that oddly enough looks like myself. Very Happy

I am more then happy to RP with you anytime! I have a Sherlock account and a John as well. (And a creature, but let's not do that. Very Happy )

Evening! Aren't you charming. Well, I think so. Jim doesn't. He kind of wants to kill you. But hey! That's Jim.

Oh? Kill me? Somehow the thought of it sounds rather appealing. But maybe that's just me, I'm sure Jim doesn't meant to be.. appealing.. at all. ;] Do give him my regards.
    Prof. Jim Moriarty
    Prof. Jim Moriarty

Post by Prof. Jim Moriarty Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:55 am

James Moriarty wrote:
    James Moriarty wrote:Hello there extremely sexy looking man that oddly enough looks like myself. :D

I am more then happy to RP with you anytime! I have a Sherlock account and a John as well. (And a creature, but let's not do that. :D )

Oh? Kill me? Somehow the thought of it sounds rather appealing. But maybe that's just me, I'm sure Jim doesn't meant to be.. appealing.. at all. ;] Do give him my regards.

Yes, kill you. He doesn't like having several... himselves, about. But don't worry, be nice and I won't let him. Or, be nice and I will let him. It's all about preference.
    Will do!
    Just did!
    He just stared at me and looked really scary.
    Help.
    But oh well. That's Jim for you.
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Job : Retired Army doctor working at a hospital in London
    Hobbies : solving crimes with Sherlock

Post by J Watson@221B Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:56 am

Hello! Welcome to the forum! I have a Sherlock account as well as an amypond one, so feel free to ask!
    Prof. Jim Moriarty
    Prof. Jim Moriarty

Post by Prof. Jim Moriarty Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:27 am

J Watson@221B wrote:Hello! Welcome to the forum! I have a Sherlock account as well as an amypond one, so feel free to ask!

Why you're all awfully friendly. Thank you! I will be sure to do that, should the need arise.
    The Woman
    The Woman

Job : Dominatrix
    Hobbies : Dating Consulting Detectives, dating Consulting Criminals and having dinner with both.

Post by The Woman Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:28 am

Welcome to the forum!
    We secretly call it the sherlockslashforum because there's so much slash on it... we always kinda end up that road.

My two other accounts are: The Consulting Detective and The Army Doctor (which is now fem!john, but the topics she is in are dead -,-

I'm the only Irene around here and I would be very very happy to RP with you (Moriadler is my OTP, but if you don't do slash, that's ok Smile)

Prof. Jim Moriarty
    Prof. Jim Moriarty

Post by Prof. Jim Moriarty Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:52 am

The Woman wrote:Welcome to the forum!
    We secretly call it the sherlockslashforum because there's so much slash on it... we always kinda end up that road.

My two other accounts are: The Consulting Detective and The Army Doctor (which is now fem!john, but the topics she is in are dead -,-

I'm the only Irene around here and I would be very very happy to RP with you (Moriadler is my OTP, but if you don't do slash, that's ok :))

Thank you, love. Oh? I had no idea. That's kind of unfortunate, really. I'm a bit tired of slash, because there's so much more to the minds of these wonderful characters and whatnot that should be acknowledged.
    But I would be happy to RP with you as well.

Last edited by Prof. Jim Moriarty on Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:16 pm

Well if ýou wanted to do something sick and evil instead of slash I'd be all up for that. Mwahahaha.
    Prof. Jim Moriarty
    Prof. Jim Moriarty

Post by Prof. Jim Moriarty Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:43 am

Sherlock Holmes wrote:Well if ýou wanted to do something sick and evil instead of slash I'd be all up for that. Mwahahaha.

That sounds delightful. Thank you, darling, I'll be sure to remember that.
    BehindtheCurtain
    BehindtheCurtain

Hobbies : Manipulation, Vivienne Westwood, and table tennis.

Post by BehindtheCurtain Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:05 pm

James Moriarty wrote:

Yes, kill you. He doesn't like having several... himselves, about. But don't worry, be nice and I won't let him. Or, be nice and I will let him. It's all about preference.
    Will do!
    Just did!
    Help.

You think that having three of us in the same room would just be incredibly sexy and the most fascinating thing since Deep Blue.

And I do have to say, it's a puzzle, to think of the way you would respond when trying to murder yourself.

But don't mind me. Hello, hello :)

It would lead to an interesting game.
    Prof. Jim Moriarty
    Prof. Jim Moriarty

Post by Prof. Jim Moriarty Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:55 am

BehindtheCurtain wrote:
    James Moriarty wrote:

Will do!
    Just did!
    Help.

You think that having three of us in the same room would just be incredibly sexy and the most fascinating thing since Deep Blue.

And I do have to say, it's a puzzle, to think of the way you would respond when trying to murder yourself.

But don't mind me. Hello, hello :)

It would lead to an interesting game.

Very fascinating... until one of them slit the other's throat. No wait, even that would be fascinating!

Why hello there. Welcome to the Moriparty, we're I'm glad to have you.
    BehindtheCurtain
    BehindtheCurtain

Post by BehindtheCurtain Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:12 pm

I'm glad to be here, Jim.

Well that's odd to say.

If someone's throat was slit, Sherlock would come in and try to study the splatter pattern and deduce the time of death and stomach contents of the victim (two jammy dodgers, some fine Chardonnay and a wedge of brie). He would crash the party, so to speak.

Or perhaps make it more lively?
    Prof. Jim Moriarty
    Prof. Jim Moriarty

Post by Prof. Jim Moriarty Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:36 am

BehindtheCurtain wrote:I'm glad to be here, Jim.

Well that's odd to say.

If someone's throat was slit, Sherlock would come in and try to study the splatter pattern and deduce the time of death and stomach contents of the victim (two jammy dodgers, some fine Chardonnay and a wedge of brie). He would crash the party, so to speak.

Or perhaps make it more lively?

He really is quite rude, isn't he? (A bit of an omelet that Sebastian made and some coffee, good morning) Oooh, he must be feeling left out, poor thing... People never do pay much attention to him... so he comes crawling to me. "Look what I can do, look at me, love me, please!" Cute, but really rather annoying at times.
    John Hamish Watson
    John Hamish Watson

Job : Doctor, Blogger, Assistant to Sherlock Holmes

Post by John Hamish Watson Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:37 am

Leave Sherlock alone!
    BehindtheCurtain
    BehindtheCurtain

Post by BehindtheCurtain Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:23 am

John, please don't be hero. It's adorable, of course!

But... You hardly want him to have to deduce exactly how your body fell to the floor.

Prof. Jim Moriarty
    Prof. Jim Moriarty

Post by Prof. Jim Moriarty Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:19 am

John Hamish Watson wrote:Leave Sherlock alone!

Oh, John...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:30 am