BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

4 posters

All Sherlock ideas I have at the moment.

ShonLecroft
    ShonLecroft

Location : Mycroft: I'll be mother. Sherlock: And there is a whole childhood in a nutshell.
    Hobbies : Reading, Writing, Role play, Fanmade Videos

All Sherlock ideas I have at the moment. - Page 2 Empty Re: All Sherlock ideas I have at the moment.

Post by ShonLecroft Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:32 am

lol that's all good! Thanks for the new knowledge.

Thank you! I figured the characters would go like this.

Jareth - Sherlock
    Sarah- John
    Toby - Harriet/Harry
    Hoggle - Molly
    Ludo - Anderson
    Sir Didymus - Donovan

That would go for the main movie. Now I've always liked to continue after the movie because lets face it the ending sucked XD So usually I play like the labyrinth is in danger again and Sarah (John) gets called back because he has to fix the balance and he brings a friend along (Greg). Jareth (Sherlock) is losing his powers and is loosing control of the labyrinth because the world is out of balance. His older brother (Mycroft) is sent in by their parents to possibly take over the throne if Jareth (Sherlock)can't hanle it. But they soon learn theres a greater evil at work (Jim Moriarty) who is casing the world to tumble into Chaos.

Yes i've had a lot of time to think about this XD it sounds a bit confusing I'm sure but together we could get through it.
    ShonLecroft
    ShonLecroft

Location : Mycroft: I'll be mother. Sherlock: And there is a whole childhood in a nutshell.
    Hobbies : Reading, Writing, Role play, Fanmade Videos

All Sherlock ideas I have at the moment. - Page 2 Empty Re: All Sherlock ideas I have at the moment.

Post by ShonLecroft Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:17 pm

Also if anyone has Played the silent hill games Ive been wanting to to a Sherlock/ Silent Hill crossover as well. I don't know why I like to do such cracky things

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:32 pm