BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

Richard brook always at your service

kindofinvisible
    kindofinvisible

Job : Actor

Richard brook always at your service Empty Richard brook always at your service

Post by kindofinvisible Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:38 am

Just to say that I don't check the adverts out often but if anyone ever needs a rich (doesn't happen often lol my poor bb) I'm happy to rp with you. Just send me a pm and I'll get back to you Smile
    TheBlogger
    TheBlogger

Job : Blogger
    Hobbies : Tea, jumpers, jam

Richard brook always at your service Empty Re: Richard brook always at your service

Post by TheBlogger Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:10 am

Aww poor Rich..no Kitty to sort you out? lol...

Would you be interested in a John/Rich...had the idea that John bumps into a Braindamaged!Jim via an internet chatroom before knowing who he really is..
    kindofinvisible
    kindofinvisible

Richard brook always at your service Empty Re: Richard brook always at your service

Post by kindofinvisible Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:36 am

Hahahaha you've totally traumatised him with the Kitty comment :p YESSS! That's a brilliant idea, I've never done Braindamaged!Jim before xxxx
    TheBlogger
    TheBlogger

Post by TheBlogger Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:55 pm

hahah @ Kitty :-)
    The chat room could be people affected by Sherlock Holmes Movement...and you use a handle that does not state you as RB or Jim initially..
    or a response to a blog post.??
    kindofinvisible
    kindofinvisible

Post by kindofinvisible Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:20 pm

Oh shoot so I can't call myself amnesiacjim hahaha. Not that I was going to of course I am being very silly *ahem*. Yes I'd of thought he would want to play down his 'involvement' in things, I wouldn't have thought he'd be very popular for that. So had you decided if rich knew he was talking to john or not? I mean if its in a chat room neither of them know anything but if its a blog post then rich would know he was talking to john. It might work better as a chat because I think rich would apologise and give the game away a bit if he knew he was talking to john. <33333
    TheBlogger
    TheBlogger

Post by TheBlogger Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:12 am

That's cool..a normal random chatroom?? Something like Jumpers, Tea and Suits?
    kindofinvisible
    kindofinvisible

Post by kindofinvisible Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:46 am

Hahaha yeah Smile
    Jim_Moriarty[CC]
    Jim_Moriarty[CC]

Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : shooting, studying, reading

Post by Jim_Moriarty[CC] Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:49 am

Oh Richard! Daddy's been missing you.

I've been wanting a Richard to play an abuse type RP if you're interested.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:35 am