BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

SHERLOCK AND JIM NEEDED!

AnnieLuv
    AnnieLuv

Location : 1 Prescot Street, London- but don't go getting ideas, loves, that's just my business address ;)
    Job : I give advice of... questionable legality, as well as valuable information for anyone in seek of it *charges and conditions apply*- give me a call if your interested
    Hobbies : Messing with people, playing with fire, occasionally mudering someone- but only if they deserved it (I'm not a monster), being a genius (yes, it's a hobbie), thinking of new ways to mess with the system, trying to stay away from my dad (aka a certain consulting criminal)

SHERLOCK AND JIM NEEDED! Empty SHERLOCK AND JIM NEEDED!

Post by AnnieLuv Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:26 pm

Hello loves,

So, Frankie O'Connor and me are in need of a Sherlock and Jim for our role play. Anyone interested? It's called 'Mischief- and all its glory'. I'm not very good at summaries, and I don't really want to give away everything right now, so if your interested, have a read of what Frankie and I have already done, then PM either of us Very Happy
    Laterz peeps XD
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

SHERLOCK AND JIM NEEDED! Empty Re: SHERLOCK AND JIM NEEDED!

Post by Sherlock Holmes Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:04 am

Looks interesting...I'd be up for it. Do you have any plans as to where the storyline is heading or are you just taking it as it comes?
    Consulting Criminal
    Consulting Criminal

Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Murder

Post by Consulting Criminal Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:04 am

I've read it, it looks good. I volunteer x]

Have you any more information on what's basically going to happen as Sherlock has already asked?
    *waves*

A snippet would do, dear. Just to get the general point.
    _______

-JM ♥

AnnieLuv
    AnnieLuv

Location : 1 Prescot Street, London- but don't go getting ideas, loves, that's just my business address ;)
    Job : I give advice of... questionable legality, as well as valuable information for anyone in seek of it *charges and conditions apply*- give me a call if your interested
    Hobbies : Messing with people, playing with fire, occasionally mudering someone- but only if they deserved it (I'm not a monster), being a genius (yes, it's a hobbie), thinking of new ways to mess with the system, trying to stay away from my dad (aka a certain consulting criminal)

Post by AnnieLuv Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:44 am

Cool! Very Happy So, Frankie and I were thinking that she'd be at my house, Jim shows up and recognises Frankie as Sherlock's friend and kidnap her! *DUM DUM DUUUMMM* but yeah, and then I'd have to run to Sherlock to get his help and that's about what we were thinking so far Smile oh and if you're wondering why Jim would show up, my character, Annie, is Jim's daughter but she doesn't really get along with him (*cough-cough is terrified of him cough-cough*). SO yeah, Frankie and I are going to write a bit more, then you can kind of jump in when you think it's the right time Smile
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:22 pm

Ok, I guess Jim will be in it first then. We could say that Sherlock was working on a case out of town, and he returns early when he hears about the kidnapping, leaving John to continue investigations and send back information (which explains why he's not in it).
    AnnieLuv
    AnnieLuv

Post by AnnieLuv Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:32 am

That's sounds good! Very Happy Hooraaayy XD
    Consulting Criminal
    Consulting Criminal

Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Murder

Post by Consulting Criminal Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:12 am

Okay, I'm fine with that. I'm keeping an eye on the RP so I know where you are and when I should consider putting myself in too.

All my RP's seem to be about kidnapping in some way x]

Anyway, just wondering, but do you prefer Jim to deliberately terrify Annie or be nice to her [even though she doesn't particularly like him] or they just don't naturally get on well with one another? I'm fine with either.
    _______

-JM ♥
    AnnieLuv
    AnnieLuv

Post by AnnieLuv Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:00 pm

Hey, so i think their relationship is more like, Jim thinks he's nice to her, but she's still really scared of him...
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:31 pm

Haha yeah. Jim being nice is scarier than Jim being not nice.
    AnnieLuv
    AnnieLuv

Post by AnnieLuv Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:03 pm

It is a bit, isn't it? I think his whole demeanor, kind of makes you want to trust him, even though he's as scary as hell- which, in itself, is scary... or is that just me? Does that even make sense?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:51 pm