BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

4 posters

Hi, I have never been in anything like this.

MissQueenC
    MissQueenC

Hi, I have never been in anything like this.  Empty Hi, I have never been in anything like this.

Post by MissQueenC Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:35 am

Hi, as I said I am a complete beginner. I would appreciate it if someone could helpe out. Please get in contact.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Hi, I have never been in anything like this.  Empty Re: Hi, I have never been in anything like this.

Post by Sherlock. Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:12 am

Hi, welcome to the rp board for Sherlock.

That's an interesting avatar pic.

Have a read of the roleplays that look interesting and you'll see how we write them. There's people who write three paragraphs and some write sentences and some in between.

There's a section for adverts for saying who you want to play and which characters you would like to have join you in an rp and where you can put an idea there for what you want in an rp.

Or answer someone else's ad.

We are all a friendly bunch and like new people whether beginners or old hands.
    Sydney-Harrison
    Sydney-Harrison

Job : Whatever the highest bidder asks me to do
    Hobbies : I dabble in a bit of everything

Hi, I have never been in anything like this.  Empty Re: Hi, I have never been in anything like this.

Post by Sydney-Harrison Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:33 am

I was new to all of this when I joined the site. It doesn't take long to get an idea of what you have to do, and once you start doing it you'll love it! Well you might not, but you most likely will. I'm sorry if I'm getting confusing. Well if you need any help PM me and I'll try and help Smile
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:15 pm

Hello there and welcome to the forum. I'm the admin round here so PM me if you have any questions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:46 am